Is there a single vidya-related piece of fiction that is funnier than Tails gets trolled?

Is there a single vidya-related piece of fiction that is funnier than Tails gets trolled?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WwdCQJrJ!vtvtKf326HbAh9BxoV341cv-bmDyY4Qpx9EF1DsIIGE
exhentai.org/g/954646/b8ac3ee6b3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sonichu is funnier and sadder almost like Flowers For Algernon except the main character isn't likable or sympathetic in the least.

Like most lolcow material, most of it is just boring set up for the gems of delusion.
TGT is a masterpiece that only falters when that faggot Demarro is in focus, and even then that sets up the catharsis of Wiley hammering the shit out of him.

Flowers For Algernon was so fucking sad

>Sonichu is funnier
No. It's funny to laugh at the fact that someone made this unironically and how stupid it can get, but the actual Sonichu comic is pretty fucking dull and just jerking off onto how cool Chris is.

Is that fanart or new shit? Last part I saw was when Sonichu made an apperence.

TGT is legimately hilarious though and not in the "It's so bad it's funny" kind of way. Can't really say the same about Sonichu and similiar shit.

Well at least TGT it used to be, I haven't been enjoying the latest chapters too much.

New material.
He's apparently gearing up for a new chapter

TGT is literally the Berserk of comics

>posting the edit

Could TGT be the Dark Souls of webcomics?

Thanks doc

>post yfw during the Weed Party

Sonichu's is too obviously authored by a genuine mental invalid, the real magic of TGT is never being quite sure whether it's an elaborate joke or played straight.

>that fucking subtle loss in the first panel

Pretty good desu

Why isn't TGT published in hardcover? I would spend $100 on it no questions asked

I got a 3 1/2 hr flight coming up.

Is there anywhere I can D/L TGT for offline viewing?

Try mega.nz/#!WwdCQJrJ!vtvtKf326HbAh9BxoV341cv-bmDyY4Qpx9EF1DsIIGE

or

exhentai.org/g/954646/b8ac3ee6b3/

Can't vouch for the completeness of the links though and I'm not sure if any of them include the bonus pages or what they're called.

Thanks user, just what i needed.

>reading TGT where the general public can read over your shoulder
Bolder than me user.

I'm gonna put it on my phone, no way I'd read that shit on my laptop in public

why would lazerbot turn this guy into a rapist?
I spoke to him on deviantart and he said he included the rape storyline as a response to everyone laughing at Luigi being raped to death with silver horrified by it