Tank, heals or dps?

Tank, heals or dps?

Tank because I want to crush and decimate the heretical enemy with my unwavering fortitude of an unbreakable fortress.

does it also turn you on when enemies whoop your ass?

I like all three. Depends on the game.

I do think more games should blur the line between them. I rather like dungeon crawlers that give everyone a move or two to stay alive so that each class is independent but better in a group. One of the few things I thought Diablo 3 did fairly well.

dps

>dps
>damage per second
>can only do one spell a day

What's wrong with Megumin's right leg?

I usually prefer playing a healer so I don't have to think too much, just look at the bars that are going down and pressing a button to make them go back up.

>aggro, aggro(undead), and burst damage
fixed that for you. also, n00b party will not join

reminder to you all to play the konosuba megaman game they released earlier this year
you tell me

depends on the game, but I usually prefer tank

Tank unless the healer is a useless fucking retard, then I go healer.

The only time healer is fun is when it's a team based FPS. Team based FPS is filled to brim with 12 year olds, so they are not fun. Ergo, healer is never fun.

The only time Tank is fun is when you're at endgame and have the best gear. They are also horrible in any game besides MMORPGs, which are grindfest by design.

Everyone wants to play the dps, and so we see the endless amount of mouth breathing retards when it comes to DPS. DPS has by far the idiots that just rams their heads into stage hazard and blame the game for them not thinking straight. Also, queue will be horrible on MMORPGs.

The only winning move is to not play any game with this stupid design. Whatever happened to the old design of various different styles that were essentially all DPS that suits player preferences? Those are the good games to play.

The one without panties

I'm still surprised that Kazuma is actually strong now instead of being useless for the entire series

because they're obviously setting him up to be the next deity

You mean Demon Lord.

He's got a ways to go yet

isn't that his fucking daughter

>tank because I want to crush

so dps?

I tend to play tank but struggle to keep my submissive side under control. Fighting it is hard enough but at the end of the day I will change who I am and earn the right to that knight aesthetic.

I am a healer tranny :>

I play tanks so I can feel like I'm the center of attention

she's such a masochist slut

all tank players are

Easy:
Big dick main tank with a good and fun DPS sub-spec.
>Absolute first in drop pantheon.
>Usually guild will bend over backwards to gem/enchant your shit when pushing content.
>Cause a few initial wipes before coming a infallible non-failure point, meaning you take absolutely zero shit from people during wipes and get to ridicule practically everyone.
>Healsluts galore, they will literally fingerbang themselves on Snapchat for shit in-game and help.
>Off-tank bro-in-waiting is either a 1. loveable retard, 2. an amicable rival to keep you on your toes, or 3. a diva cunt who's always good for drama and a laugh.
>Usually top tier bankroll access.
>Can always pick up DPS off-pieces after the whole 2 melee DPS in the 25m pick up theirs.
>Can hop whenever on DPS whenever you feel like it.
>Can ransom yourself so that you can get some retarded legendary raid questline even though it's for an off-spec.
>Can insult the the GM and his GF without reprisal and bounce whenever you feel like.
I like every spec, but being a big-ego big-dick lifter makes me consistently go with tank, but I'll never join a guild where the leader is MT, that's asking to get JUST'd.

who is top left from

Megumin

No. Rance does't fiddle kids or family.

Can I get a name for each of these, I remember seeing them but I don't remember the names.

>masochist
>gets the ultimate masochist blow (being rejected)
>doesn't get turned on

FAKE MASOCHIST

DPS is usually dreadfully boring with the only exception being feral druid during wrath of the lich king. Tank is always boring unless you like to lead. Healer at least provides a challenge not from the mobs, but from the players.

>Whatever happened to the old design of various different styles that were essentially all DPS that suits player preferences?
This, lets talk about hybrid roles instead.

DPS is Geiger Counter

Jack of all trades

Didn't she rape him?

Which anime waifu best represents debuffers?

This. Classes should be a lot more flexible

Tank if you like to lead and learn enemy mechanics, Healer if you like to support and hand out BJs, DPS if you are too retarded to do either of those.

Just turn off your DPS meter right after you cast Explosion and brag about your insane DPS.

Tank if you like standing around and doing nothing except taunt, Healer if you like babysitting, DPS if you like killing and getting shit done

There, I can grossly oversimplify and argue with semantics too.

>konosuba megaman game they released earlier this year
Source?

She hasn't really been rejected last I knew, as Kazuma plans to eventually make her part of his harem. He just focused more on Megumeme because she's the most popular and thus got the most screentime.

I don't like trinity, I prefer when everyone has two roles. DPS/Sub Tank Fighters are most fun

What is burst dps.

Whenever I tank I can't trust people to do consistent damage, so I go damage and fuck everybody else.

I was waiting for the translation to be finished but then forgot about it. Where would I even go to look for it?

Easily dps. What kind of scrub needs to really on tanks and heals? Learn how to dodge faggots.

Tank
>fastest queue times
>don't have to compete for loot
>healers want your dick
>literally endless supplies if player commendations
>the best looking glamour

The best

>not picking yunyun as your only party member

healer dress like a slut

>game has a fuckton of classes
>they're all dps besides 2, a tank and a healer
>can't find any parties because it's so unbalanced, nobody plays those 2 because they're so restrictive and boring
This system fucking sucks, you either make hybrid classes or you just get rid of tank and healers altogether.

>going for the generic moeblob
Just watch literally any other anime/read any other LN that isn't a tsundere.

>dps

But she can only attack once before massive cooldown time of 24 hours, she's the worst dps you could have.

i rather have a class that is heavily focused on debuffs.

Heals because even if your team is filled with retards, so is the other team. If you can keep your retards alive long enough, you win

Dps
Why worry about dusty tomes and expensive weapons when I could just punch things?

Only if you can fuck her

i want to abuse and marry lalatina!

Come to think of it, konosuba really nails the role stereotypes.

>healer is a useless bitch who complains all the time and thinks she's too good for the group despite being a burden 99% of the time and only barely managing to justify her role by narrowly pulling through when everything has already gone to shit
>DPS has an autistic obsession with big numbers that she pursues at the cost of the party's success
>tank isn't good for anything other than getting hit and continually aggros way more than she can handle, caring more about personal excitement than not wiping

i want to start a family with megumin

>enhanced umbral heart Flares
Its been 20 long levels, but I can use it again at long last

If action game, the only right answer is DPS.
You don't need tank of you can dodge, and if you need healer that mean you're shitter.

>Date the dps
>Fuck the healer
>Marry the tank

>play healer
>no one does any damage
>play DPS
>tank can't keep aggro
>play tank
>healer can't keep up with the retards who can't dodge AoEs

fuck people in general

GOD TIER

I want to breed tank and DPS and bully heal

She says right there in that page she wants your child

Which is which? They all look the same in that pic.

>healer
Never again

So we getting a season 3 or what?

Can't you tell by their hair color? Wow, you must be really dumb and/or colorblind.

Does she even know what that entails?

Don't forget that most DPS are/were/borderline are chuunis.

I still prefer DPS

What role would they play

Raid healing in wow was like babysitting a bunch of retarded kids in a house filled with Home Alone style traps.

why not all 3?

>60 only
kek

I main healer in everything and this is false. We are the back bone of the party. Your life is in our hands so if you don't shut the fuck up and do as I say, I may forget to heal you at red and have everyone blame the tank.

>dps
>Can only cast 1 spell a fight

DPS all the way

If only. Developers seem to be intent on crippling classes to make them need each other rather than making them complimentary to each other instead.

And this always gets achieved by making tanks and healers do no damage or lack any fight control. Then they wonder why their game is full of damage dealers looking for groups and solo grinding.

>and have everyone blame the tank.

>everyone blaming the person doing their job (taking damage) instead of the one at best being stupid and at worst being a petty bitch and not doing their job (healing said damage)

You hang out with some reall fucking pussywhipped faggots if you think that ever happens in reality.