What are some games that will make me think?

I need some thought provoking stuff lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8
twitter.com/steve_cutts?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw no dirt goblins to bully

Bioshock Infinite

Is the artis implying that the niggers are basically dogs? Or is he implying that pets get more food than these human beings so they should all agree to being slaves for white people or something?

makes you think huh?

They're just pointing out that Arab and Chinese slave owners are more efficient than western ones.

One's subhuman filth whose parents breed like sunfish for gibs me dats and the other is man's best friend. This image only makes me think on why I fucking hate niggers.

>mfw I'm more capable of providing food and education to my literal pet than nigger parents

I honestly always see this as a critic to black parenthood than to white culture.

>If you own a dog you're basically hitler now
............wow.........what....amd I doing with my life...........???

youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8 Anyone else think they should make a game about this?

check

there are no pro nazi games sorry drumpfkin

Oh God...My almonds...My almonds!

The artist implies we don't have our priorities and focus straight, and he's right about that on multiple levels.

>our priority is to take care of people who wont stop having kids even though they are already starving and are incapable of taking care of themselves

Whoa...

Not really. We do have our priorities straight because that scene does not happen within the same country, and to imply that people in, say, America is responsible for the famished child in, say, Kenya, is just wrong. Different sovereign nations with different problems and situations.

Not to mention that for that illustration to hold any meaning or message, we need to agree with it. So, in the end, our priorities are straight.

bazinga

someone please post some thought provoking viking trees

Maybe, but how is me not washing my dishes before playing videogames affecting niggers?

who the fuck is "we"?

>pedo avatar

there is starvation in america though

makes me think alright.

makes me think I should be playing a better game!

OHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

because keep your fucking house clean you filthy subhuman

Anyone who isn't a dirt sniffing nigger I guess.

Their country is fucked, and we shouldn't feel bad about what THEY did to themselves.

The worst we've ever done to Africa is the occasional blood diamond.

*Hunger. Food insecure families are a thing, sure, but they're not at the area of destitution you see in these countries.

Really? Can you show me where you see malnourished children crawling through the streets as people walk their fat dogs?

I don't doubt there are homeless kids, but I'd be shocked if it's anything like in OP's picture.

Which is funny, because all these fucks who "care" about helping others never want to help anyone in their area, they want to help those that will get the most attention and empathy points. You always see fucks going to Africa and shit to volunteer and help with the humanitarian effort and all that trash, but they take pictures of the whole spectacle the whole time and wont even give a second of their time to the homeless in their own community.

>kids are like dogs

Woah...... so..... powerful......

Ask that to

Horizon Zero Dawn will change your political philosophy and embrace globalism.

>Hunger
no, deaths from malnutrition. They DO happen in america. Even though it's only in the thousands each year it's still shocking to hear about for some people that such a rich first world country has citizens that die that way

>all those "it's not against technology!!!" comments
>literally has people stuck in smartphone cages

Wew.

>Can you show me where you see malnourished children crawling through the streets as people walk their fat dogs?
how would that affect anything? it's a political cartoon, not some hyper-realistic painting of a photograph.

>We do have our priorities straight

Metal Gear Rising

No the contrast is we take care of our pets better than each other.

It is impossible to die of malnutrition in America unless you're thrown into the middle of the wilderness or something.

If were at the stage of hunger shown in OP's pic, you would literally turn to eating any of the piles of Garbage strewn through America, and then be sick, but fine.

People without a dollar to their name sitting on the side of the road begging in America are much more likely of being able to feed themselves then if they were in Africa.

Besides, there's at least a good dozen (12) organizations in America suited to the exact cause of feeding hungry kids in America, while there are zero (0) in Africa that do that.

Stop saying these things. They are wrong and potentially dangerous, and they sidestep someone's sense of objectivity.

Eachother? You comparing me to a nigger?

Wait, you think morbid obesity is glorified by anyone but fringe groups of morbidly obese people?

t. African

I'd rather see it with Steve Cutt's other work

>Africans
>Same as us, a race of rational, merciful people who take care of ourselves so much that our tertiary runoff feeds dogs until they're fat.

Africa has a chance to be like us. Drop your pathetic culture, assimilate to our every whim, and give your country, land, and resources over to us.

WAIT

>overfeeding your dog into a blob of fat means you're taking good care of it

lol

wait a minute those quads

WAITAMINUTE

THOSE ZEROES

Holy fuck. My almonds have never been activated this hard.

The point is that the picture is absurd because it implies that the actors involved, the kid and the dog owner, coexist within enough proximity to be aware of each other. As in, the dog owner can clearly see the child but prefers to feed his dog instead.

If it's not that, then I'd be more than glad to understand what it means.

Dogs probably have a longer life span too lel

OMG!!!........... ITS EVEN DEEPER THAN I THOUGHT!!!

Fat people ruin everything.

Nah dogs can actually be useful and serve a purpose

This.
Memes, the DNA of the soul.

I always love this kind of pictures, they're so cheesy,

Jesus the animation, I could do better in pivot.

The type of people to be at all impressed by this cartoon are the type to fall for basic marketing gimmicks, so I guesss it fits.

What really gets my noggin' a joggin' is that the person who drew this would probably consider Kipling's "The White Man's Burden" to be horrifyingly racist even though they have the same message

Yeah like being food :)

And how do I take care of the starving child?

Imagine creating junk like this for a living.

Pathologic Classic HD
I/O revision II
The Old City: Leviathan
Azrael's Tear
Vangers, probably, dunno how much of that game managed to survive the translation

>t is impossible to die of malnutrition in America
no it isn't. It's uncommon, but not impossible especially considering how large the country is.

you're forgetting that there are people who don't live in urban areas, and even then there can still be some death by malnutrition.
Even quick googling of death statistics shows that there are still some deaths of malnutrition in america.

Is it a fucking ton and we're all doomed?
No.
But the whole point of some people's outrage is that they feel (keyword here) that people in such a rich country should not be in any danger of dying this way at any time. I don't agree, but hey it's not me making these comics.

Ignoring those statistics is actually being dangerous and laughably dense, however.

What?
If people had their priorities straight, obesity would barely be a thing.

Donate to our charity where """""5%""""" of proceeds go to helping them out!

Get out of here china!

wont stop having ill* kids
since they also don't have a problem with having AIDS ridden children

... but of course, we're heartless racists for not wanting to help people who won't help themselves

How does that make a black kid starve?

This a pedo safe space.

>The point is that the picture is absurd
No shit, it's a political cartoon.
Do you actually think there are kids whose necks are extended and deformed like this because pokemon GO makes pikachu ride them like horses?

nah man people should have absolute control over their own bodies but other people need to take partial responsibility for what they do

Oh my! Count me in!

Safe space for pedos or from pedos?

You mean go to the hands of local warlords?

they produce more food than cats

they're even better at being livestock LMAO

How so?

Blacks have always been domesticated animals.

That too!

>not realizing people are starving and dying on the streets in the US
>not realizing the middle and lower class have no political say and are exploited by large corporations who lobby against consumerism
>not realizing people die because they can't afford medical care or become destitute because of the bills of previous care
>not realizing there are tons of people who waste tons of food and money and cause damage to the environment and to practices that could help others
>not realizing these are all in the same country

yes.

this thread is full of genius level posters; the future of our planet

If you've gotten to the point where you can die of malnutrition in America, then it wasn't the lack of food that killed you, it was the lack of street smarts, or socio-political memetics that prevent people from begging, or eating garbage.

We could dump our landfills into Africa and the GDI of the continent would literally improve.

yea but what if it was a greyhound?

>western animation
I never see any Japanese make stupid shit like that, wonder why hmmmm

>are exploited by large corporations who lobby against consumerism
Don't you mean for, not against? America is based off consumerism. It is cancer.

Is this how baby boomers see the world?

It's actually both. Safe space FOR soft pedos, FROM hard pedos.

Aren't africans like really really fucking stupid?

And isn't the whole reason we even have room to think about 'those starvin' kids in africa' is because of conmen and scammers who embezzled donations but somehow the moralfagging stayed with us as a society?

these cartons have a very true message, but I can't help but feel like it is said in a very pretentious "artsy" way

Because taking care of your physical well being is kind of important?

If you didn't have 12 kids in a batch, they'd be less likely to starve.

Why are blacks confused by this?

Also, not videogames.

You might see exploiting warlords and never ending conflict but I see a doctor, an engineer and a scientist.

How about you read past what you just quoted?

hahaha holy shit what a fedoralord

twitter.com/steve_cutts?lang=en

>and then be sick, but fine.
sick isn't fine

how are you going to travel from dumpster to dumpster when you are bedridden from e. coli?

''Starving and poor'' bums and druggies on the streets in the US all deserve it, they all brought it onto themselves. You've probably never met people like that in real life but they're the scum of the earth.

No pedos here sir, you can leave your lolis safely around here.

Hey, that's your opinion if you think that those who die of malnutrition deserve it. The point is that it does happen and that's what prompts cartoons such as these.

Ayo birth control spensive.

>not realizing people are starving and dying on the streets in the US
Where?

>not realizing the middle and lower class have no political say and are exploited by large corporations who lobby against consumerism
When did I say otherwise?

>not realizing people die because they can't afford medical care or become destitute because of the bills of previous care
See above.

>not realizing there are tons of people who waste tons of food and money and cause damage to the environment and to practices that could help others
See above.

>not realizing these are all in the same country
Do show.