Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition is at sale for 10 bucks

What is your excuse Sup Forumst?

I dont play on pc

Not interested

It's a crime this game was given so little time because a Legion play through is impossible because no companion likes them and the NCR is all over like fucking cockroaches, but they still did so much with only 13 months.

>bought this game for god knows what reason
>installed some mods
>none of them worked
>dropped the game
FO4 is better.

>he doesn't play on pc

Todd please go away. And while your at it fire that talentless hack Pete Hines who gives no fucks about the source material and can't write worth a shit that can even compare to one characters story.

After Fallout 4, I can't back to a title with considerably inferior gameplay.

Its more your fault for being retarded user.

I bought the game seven years ago

Mods fix that. Start with Caesar's New Regime and go from there.
If you can't install basic mods on probably the most entry level modifiable game ever made then you should genuinely consider removing yourself from the gene pool.

I already have it.

>unironically recommending CNR

I already own it faggot

I already have pirated it.

I already own New Vegas with all the DLC?

The dog and eddie don't mind also the mutant and the zombie cowboy dont care either.

But I already own it.

>I don't play on pc

>CNR

What's wrong with it?

Would you recommend Alternate Start?

>ywn be the survivalist

Not me, I would have killed myself in that cave after hearing my waifu and son die in that blast and not being with them. Fucking communists are not even deserved to be called animals.

No. The game's difficulty curve was designed around a Goodsprings start in a southerly direction.

I don't have 10 bucks.

>muh football pads

but Alternate Start sounds perfect for roleplaying

Because I'm a stupid

Until you get to the inevitable dialogue that references a backstory other than the one you created for your Courier.
Which is what you will always be, by the way. A courier.

>I dont play on pc

What's wrong with it? It makes the Legion actually capable instead of being niggers in football gear with scarfs and baseball helmets able to magically withstand .308 or 12 gauge rounds to the head or chest.

so you play on Xbox 360?

already pirated it

That doesn't happen much outside of the Main Quest and Lonesome Road though