So where the fuck are games for this shit?

So where the fuck are games for this shit?
>bbbut zelda
also on WiiU
>bbbb mario kart
also on WiiU
>bbut Splatoon 2
ok, so we have one game, great

It does feel worse than any of the other recent console launches but people said this about all of them and I the Wii was a slow burner. I'm in no rush to get one, sure

>Where are the games?
>No those don't count

It's getting a Mario, Zelda, Splatoon and Xenoblade game in it's first year

looking at the release schedules, seems like the number of physical and digital releases picks up through the rest of the year. if you already have the switch games on another console or aren't interested in them, then there's no reason for you to get a switch right now, especially if you don't care about portability. if that's the case, just pirate on pc. ezpz brainlet.

this

remasters don't count for PS4 or Xbone why should they count on Switch?

Basically this.

they're portable now :)

Multiplats legitimately don't count though. And I'm not taking any sides, the switch has a better launch than the ps4 and Wii U did by far.

Splatoon 2 is an exclusive, Mario and Rabbids is an exclusive and those are both out right now, so I'll give the Wii U due credit for that. In the near future, not unfairly counting stuff that won't come out for years like Pokemon and Metroid, there's still exclusive Mario Odysee. Pokken Deluxe might as well be a sequel because like it or not, when it comes to fighting games new characters and a rebalancing of the cast is pretty much what makes a sequel. Again, not picking sides, I actually think Pokken is a shitty game.

Not only that, but the Switch does bring something to the table, even for multiplats. It exclusively makes every game on it portable, you can't play MK8, Zelda, Sonic Mania, etc on the go. I don't care about that, I wouldn't play my Switch outside of my house (if I had one), but it still counts.

not an argument

Nobody bought a Wii U so this is an exception.

>remasters are ok if Nintendo does it

fucking this

Nobody bought a Vita either so I guess Vita games that get ported to PS4 are PS4 exclusives :)

is a very very good argument

Considering I never meet one other person outside of Sup Forums that even heard of a Wii U let alone own one, I would say these ports represent the few times porting can be justified.

>le Nintendo does things right meme
come on, you ain't even tryin"

stop replying to yourself

not an argument

I had fun during the ARMS beta, does that not count, user?

Exactly, now you get it.

my gf said guys who own Switches are cute and she could never date a Sony fan lol

>I am going to willfully ignore games that are for the system because they're also available for purchase on an older system, ignoring the fact that content for one of them isn't available on the port to the switch

>I am going to ignore the fact that BOTW currently has a 105% attach rate with the switch and it's an amazing game
>I am also going to ignore the fact that rabbids, a bunch of other indie titles, minecraft, and sonic mania are on it

Do you just walk around with a dick in your ass everywhere

>Games don't exist if they aren't exclusive
Well I didn't buy a Wii U so this isn't really an issue for me
Mario Rabbids comes out tomorrow, pretty hyped there. After the Wii U I knew what I was getting into; buying a console for a few exclusives I care about. It stops becoming an issue if you have enough money to also build a decent pc or buy a Playstation

Post games that Nintendo drones will NEVER get to play

post bloodborne and yakuza and that's about it

>I don't get to play garbage life simulators that still haven't found a way to represent the equipment my character has on them and forces me into a timed game

phew, I don't have to play garbage

sour grapes

I have a PS4 and it has about 4 good exclusives

stop lying, nintenbro.

life of black tiger

Here man Ill reply to all 3 of (you) :^)