Guys this is why you don't complain about your ban on public blizzard forums...

Guys this is why you don't complain about your ban on public blizzard forums. If you want to spread rumors that bans are automated you should do so on Reddit and Sup Forums where they cannot check your IP.

hi alex :3

dont talk to me

nigger

Daddy Jeff throwing down the hammer.

What a fucking legend.

DESTROYED

Jesus, that guy has been silenced since launch

2247 reports for an actual ban? Man I am just going to keep throwing then.

Are you illiterate? He had 4 bans and 7 silences already.

Jeff is a just god.

>bootlicking nu-male reddit cucks who can't handle some shit talk will defend this

>384 days silenced

Shit nigger what are you doing

say 1 more buzzword

Censorship of shittalk is the Hallmark of a dying game

It doubles every time. Doesn't take too many to feel the power of exponential growth.

Blizzarded.

>how do you even be disruptive in quickplay?
>thinks it's okay to grief and screw around because "lol there's no ranking"

Esports/twitch kiddies are the single greatest cancer on the face of the Earth.

Isn't he posting from his in-game battletag? What does IP have to do with anything? Can't they just check his account based on his battletag, why are they mentioning IP

>breaking the rules should be allowed
what's it like living in your 3rd world shithole?

You could have just said "Overwatch players" and saved a lot of words.

>guy on the forums complain about unfair ban
>Devs look into it and find that he has been silenced for literally over 9000 hours because of all the reports he gets
>His only excuse is "its just quickplay it doesn't matter lol"

It's always fun when Tigole takes the wheel from Jeff for a moment.

holy kek.

>Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power.

2247 reports holy shit

>2247 complaints
holy shit
even if every other player in his team reports him every match it would still take almost 450 matches to reach that number

That's dedication to shit talking we will never realistically achieve.

It's even more impressive when you realize he spent over a year silenced. When the man wasn't getting temporary bans/chat disabled, he was shit talking ever second he could to rack up that report count

>Tigole
>Jeffe went by Tigole Bitties
>People still think Blizzard is SJW

It's simple

>guy bitches about being b&
>lets lie about him to make it seem obscenely justified and look cool ourselves

They could be telling the truth, but we'll never know. Hell even the fag himself could just be in on it and this whole thing is a PR stunt. Wouldn't be the first time blizzard pulled shit like this.

This is north korea tier propaganda any way you look at it, even if the concept itself might be funny.

kiddies who get banned too much buy multiple copies of games on different accounts. people do it all the time in csgo (because its cheap and goes on sale a lot), i guess they do it in overwatch too

Absurd conspiracy theory. Blizzard doesn't need to indoctrinate people; they've already got your money and people are lining up to bend over barrels for them.

>banning based on IPs and not accounts
yeah no, stop defending the cancer that is activision, and stop pretending blizzard is anything but activision lite at this point, enjoy your destiny 2 mmo cucks

>have 10 accounts to bot in wow
>they bot 24/7 and mail all the gold to my main account
>blizz should never ban my main for this because my main never botted

fuck off retard

Now just imagine if some Activision blizztard actually tried to let the community know when the pre load for destiny 2 starts, since it's nowhere online except in an obscure Facebook comment. And no I won't preorder your shitfest game

>cheater can just buy the game again if he gets punished

Jeff is still a fucking retard who doesn't know how to balance the game.

Yeah. Blizzard makes a ton of money off of the same idiot who keeps making the same mistakes.

He can but you're defending corrupt moderation at this point.

>ideal OW citizen
Did they hire Lyte or something?

no, you ban the accounts that commit transactions with the bot accounts
really simple shit, manchild
thats generally how the world works, retard.

circumventing your own DRM to instill bans based off physical addresses is toxic practice thatll lead to terrible fucking shit down the line

i know yall fucking cancer but maybe you forgot what microsoft only just recently tried to do

>repeatedly act like a dickhead
>"WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN TO ME"
fuck off shithead

learn to read you nigger

The only people who're getting punished are dick ass cheaters so I don't give a fuck if it's fair or not.

every customer service department of every online game thinks they are fucking psychologists now because of that idiot.

Lyte is the worst thing to happen to multiplayer gaming. Period.

Blizzard is bleeding money out it's asshole because even the zealots are burned out from their shit.

Overwatch especially is in a fucking terrible place.

They also shill here all the time. I mean fuck they even pushed that abortion of HotS as hard as they could here. You're probably one of them. Supreme leader Blizzard is doing better than perfect, right?

They're cheaters who gives a shit

>Lyte is the worst thing to happen to multiplayer gaming. Period.
The same could be said about a lot of things that came out of Riot Games.

>You're probably one of them
Apparently you're just looking to pick a fight with anyone who replies to you. Nothing about my post even slightly suggested I support Blizzard.

>it doesnt affect me!
look at the image i posted, cuck
it does affect you, and tolerating it and encouraging it is cancer. its toxic abuse of position of authority

I don't really need to convince you of that, just anybody who's too stupid to see it on their own.

Abuse? Don't like a game's terms of service? Don't buy it. Vote with your wallet.

>Blizzard is bleeding money out it's asshole
blizzard games make tons of money, even world of warcraft

hello Dave

nobody gives a fuck you edgy little shit

Oh, hey!

Wait, why would someone have a reason to silence you when you're already silenced? It would be like telling a mute guy to shut up.

Fuck, I never put two and two together

And then they get banned again unless they stop cheating. What's the problem?

A company is either growing, or failing.

Blizzard is not growing.

You could be making a trillion dollars a day but if you're only making 500 billion the next you still lost half your profit. I never claimed they were near bankruptcy or are in the red or anything obnoxious like that.

But because they're failing they'll do anything they can to start growing again, including shelling out to agencies to promote them.

What did this Lyte do?

>Play WoW at university
>Someone in your dorm was botting
>Get banned because you all have the same IP address
Yeah, great system there. It's even more idiotic due to dynamic IPs.

How does one man become this retarded? It's mind boggling.

alex jones? is that you?

A ban against your IP would never occur independent of a ban of your account. But an account ban can occur independent of an IP ban.

uhhh, activision-blizzard's stock has been going up for the past year

>he thinks there's just one exit IP for an entire dorm

If he has 384 days silent how the fuck does he get silenced? Niggas been silenced since launch he must have played at the end of every silenced period and sperged out getting muted again

>walk into university
>illegally download something
>entire university goes to jail

laughing at all the toxic banned retards here trying to blame blizzard for everything

>getting banned in something you paid for, for anything outside of actually hacking
>being acceptable
>modern blizzard shiteaters actually fucking like tigole now
you disgust me in every way possible. this is why i grief people

>Blizzard doesn't know what a dynamic IP is
Holy fucking shit

Jeff Kaplan is a cuck

he's the face to why Overwatch is a bad game

That doesn't even makes sense, let's say you paid to enter a place and then you start destroying whatever was inside this place, you are obviously gonna be punished for this

>my actions shouldn't have consequences
lol too bad, faggot supreme

WHAT DID LYTE DO

Of all the people that got given that IP, how many of them do you think play Overwatch?

I got banned from Sup Forums a few times for posts I never made, and I don't think my 8 year sister is a trap-posting rule breaker.

Is this the same case with random IPs?

You're not paying to enter a place, you're paying for a product so your analogy already falls apart.

IP banning doesn't solve that problem. Look up your IP address. Now reset your router and look again. Wow, it's different now.
Now look at a site that tracks torrent download hustory like iknowwhatyoudownload.com. You'll probably see the history of the last guy that had your new IP. According to Blizzard, you're guilty for his actions just for getting his IP address by chance.

Maoist struggle sessions are now being used to justify bans for "muh mean behavior in an online game :("

We need to purge leftists

You're paying for a service idiot

Every isp get a pretty small range of IP, by zone probably, so, why don't you think, how many people that use the same isp play x game?
Its easy to get an IP from someone who already did nefarious things online.

>this is why i grief people
Gee, I wonder why assholes like you get banned all the time.

>I shouldn't be held responsible for my actions
Typical libtard ideology

What if she is?

No you're not you retarded waste of space. You're paying for the game, Overwatch runs on Blizzards servers but the game itself is not a service.

>pick up a Care Bears video game
>act like an asshole
>politely asked to stop
>someone goes as far as suggesting a game that's more tailored to your tone
>"NO I PAID FOR THIS IT'S NOT LIKE I'M HACKING NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"
I run a small daycare in a pretty rough neighborhood, so I'm pretty used to this type of person, OP. I'm just going to tell you this. People who walk into a daycare full of bright colors and happy kids, who start throwing Hitler salutes and f-bombs everywhere get put through a wall, locked in a storage closet, and beat until the cops come by to take you to your new home. That's real life and if you can't handle it over the internet, you're more worthless than the refugees you seem so fond of complaining about

BTFO

Im sorry you don't understand how software licenses work

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

>9216 hours silenced

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums could ever sperg out as hard as this guy must be sperging out in Overwatch.

What is Network Address Translation?

>liberal
>paying for a product and then taking away the product but not giving money back
eat shit you commie nigger, if i'm going to buy a fucking product i'm going to do what i fucking want with it.
i'll enjoy listening to faggots like you two ask me if this is what i do for fun when i'm blocking and teamkilling scum like you later tonight

>the game itself is not a service
But it is, it has been like this since the gen 6 consoles, read up the little letters at the edge of every game you "own"

That's pretty funny, but aren't most people on dynamic IPs these days? That account has clocked over one year of silence time, what is the chance that he just happened to be posting from the same IP address he had 384 days prior?

>in his altern account he was a one trick mercy main
really makes u think...

only little girls can post on the 4chins, so it was definitely her

user, im sorry, but that's the most retarded story i've ever read

Don't bother. Chumps like him don't know anything about IPv4.