Rune: Ragnarok

>“After seventeen years, we are thrilled to finally announce a new Rune game,” says project director Chris Rhinehart. “In the spirit of the original, Rune: Ragnarok has intense and brutal combat in a world steeped in Norse mythology. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve created.”

>Rune: Ragnarok is “set in a dangerous Norse universe during the end of days” and puts players “in the middle of an epic battle where gods, beasts, and the last remaining humans struggle to survive”

youtu.be/1bViPhnt9Rk

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_(video_game)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Runescape really is fucking dead.

Is the first Rune game fun...and alive?

Rune multiplayer was the coolest shit back then. The single player was pretty good too.

Praise Jesus, Fuck Bethesda

it's now soulsborne btw

Is this related to Rune: Viking Warlords?

Yes, same devs.

I thought human head was killed by bethesda for the prey license? Or am I thinking of another dev?

Also same devs that made Prey?

Yes.

Gameplay trailer where?

Cant wait to play as a stronk shieldmaiden (who totally existed you stupid sexists) who dont need no man.

Bethesda those subhuman judenschweine kike jews tried, they really did, but Human Head Studios prevailed against those pedofuck baby dick blood drinking, rat-faced Untermenschen.

Oh shit nigga, I picked it up in a whim on the ps2 years ago and loved the fuck out of the multiplayer. I never thought it would get a sequel

It just got announced today so we'll probably have to wait a bit

rat faced kike detected.

lel

That spinning jumping attack which decapiteted anyone, or a limb or two. Fun times.

Here's a goddamn wiki article on the first rune game. I'd think you should read it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_(video_game)

AM I FUCKING DREAMING??

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

Huh. Never thought I'd see the day.