Well, what about Shepard? Earthborn, War hero but... He's a white male

>Well, what about Shepard? Earthborn, War hero but... He's a white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/58/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you have better things to do, user?

damn, I need to play Mass Effect 1 again.

fucking cliffhangers.

no

so, uh... mass effect thread?

Somebody got a webm from Liara's sexscene in ME1? Would like to compare.

No the games are trash

The only Mass Effect worth playing is 1.
2 is utter irredeemable trash and I didn't even touch 3 or 4, not even for free.

I'm playing 2 and loving the hell out of it. I also prefer 3 over 1. There's also NOTHING you can do about it lol.

>There's also NOTHING you can do about it lol.
And why would we? Enjoy your shit games.

I can call you a retard with shit taste, that's good enough for me.

Why so you can realize how utterly pointless its sequels made it again?

wish she made more stuff. all the best girls barely have any videos

Liara's was better simply on the grounds of Liara actually being attractive.

>not picking colonist
>not picking sole survivor
you done fucked up, friend.

>voluntarily picking the beta cuck Shep

Of course it's better. The crawling towards the MC only reminded me of it. That's why I wanted to make a comparison.

>Spacer
>Ruthless
Highly trained, highly edgy.

Colonist gets an extra sidequest bro.

Every origin gets an extra side mission as well as a personal involvement to another side mission.

I thought this series literally sudoku'd itself why is it still getting threads

Huh, I never found one for the earth origin. Just for spacer and colonist.

Earth origin gets you a mission from your mom or something iirc

it also gets you a call from your mom in me3

Another member of your former gang on earth contacts and tries to blackmail you.
The only origin where Shepard has parents is the Spacer one.

ubisoft marketers

Spacer / Ruthless because I always imagined Shepard as a "mission comes first" type of jarhead who's never seen what life's like outside the Alliance navy.
Also, you get a call from you're Mom, that's arguably the best backround-dependent story snippet.

Male Paragon Soldier romancing Liara master race

how can there be so much bad taste in a single post?

>not vanguard
>not romancing tali

Is there a point playing ME1-3 + Andromeda? Didn't play Andromeda and only played through 3 once. What about that Extended cut for 3 or whatever it was called?

Stoya has tons of videos, but they're all the same over-directed crap.
Arguably the best is her first amateur video where she fucks and knifes a giant teddy bear.

>not picking spacer and sole survivor

Bred to be the best fighter and general the galaxy has ever seen.

>favorite game is ME1
>favorite girl is Tali

It's not fair, bros

that holo-armor was so wizard, damn I have to play ME2 again

>tfw playing default Shepard
>with Orphan/Sole survivor background
>as a soldier

>not female renegade vanguard romancing Liara
You fucked up, son.

You almost had it. Miranda or bust bitch.

how exactly can you romance tali in ME1 ?

>ME2 is shit
explain this meme to me
the first game had a better story, but was worse in almost every other regard
How did the second ruin the series for you?

>buckteeth mcmanface

gross

ME1 and ME2 are considered the best of the series, even though ME2's good reputation has more to do with waifus and apologists than actual quality. Andromeda is a shitshow, even in it's post final patch phase. I play through it right now and they still didn't bother to fix broken quests. But the trans sidecharacter got fixed twice.

Because it ruined the potential for the series. ME2 is a by the numbers cover based shooter with a terrible plot and stripped down RPG elements. ME1 was more about the RPG aspect and thats why shitters like to complain the controls are "clunky" and that "its not a good shooter", it's an RPG with shooter elements, not the other way around. On top of that, almost every problem with 3's story can be traced back to something that was changed in 2.

No she isn't.

This looks more like a normal person than the presets in Andromeda

ME2 is a shooter. It does it better than ME1 for sure, but still not as good as other games in the genre. Storywise it's a mess, like you said, and it's only redeeming factor are the companions and diverse hubworlds. It was a turning point in the series, since they started retcons and removing RPG elements. It was the beginning of the end, which Andromeda finally completed.

>male
uhm, think again sweetie

>ayo, ain' no Repo come' take over ma' hood nigga
>punk ass bitch nigga bix nood

>Male
>Spacer
>Ruthless
>Vanguard
>high Paragon / maxed out Renegade
>fugg Ashley then ditch her for Miranda
There's no other way to play ME.

ME 1 = awesome
ME 2 = better gameplay but a shit story and weak characters
ME 3 = pic related

>the first game had a better story, but was worse in almost every other regard
The combat got worse.
A lot more bullet spongy shit got thrown into the mix in addition to a very low ammo cap aand need to reload.
Playing infiltrator was pure suffering since I had to run around like a headless chicken to collect ammo every few steps.
They also got rid of the seamless cover system and got a gay sticky cover one instead, straight downgrade for kb&m users.
Lots of abilities got cut.
Inventory system, ammo types, upgrades, all gone.
Then the hubs got simplified and a lot of levels were wiast high wall tubes.
They got rid of the seamless loading screenless transitions too and you get instead a shitty "mission complete screen which destroys any immersion and reminds you how you are playing a video game.
The quests are all uninteresting and not memorable, the main plot was pointless filler.

>twice
No fucking way.
It was bad enough that this was the first thing they turned their attention to even though the game was riddled with bugs and glitches.

>and weah characters
Come on now. Everything else in ME2 might be bad but the characters certainly are not.

>playing as a cuck
expected nothing else from Sup Forums
Renegade Femshep masterrace

Are you assuming xer gender, shitlord?

Every fucking character has daddy issues.

ME2 was a shit show when it came to combat purely because of the mega tanks and ridiculously low ammo.

I like to play sniper shotgun which is near impossible because of the low ammo counts. They really fucked anything less than assault rifle and pistol.

ME3 mostly fixed that though.

>wanting to romance michael jackson

SJW shit wasnt a thing in ME1 times
Femshep a CUTE

Yeah sniper rifles got like what, 12 rounds cap?

Sorry, son, but daddy issues stopped being a convincing way to drive a plot back in the 1970s.

>NOT wanting to romance michael jackson

what are you? a sex offender?

Renegade choices are typically objectively bad, measuring by war assets.

Yeah I can see where you guys are coming from. I still think that ME2 was a fantastic game, but the changes they made from ME1 to ME2 were enough of a sign for me to not even try the third game.

>Jacob
Check
>Miranda
Check
>Mordin
Nope
>Grunt
Nope
>Jack
Nope
>Garrus
Nope
>Zaeed
Nope
>Kasumi
>Nope
>Samara
Nope
>Legion
Nope
>Tali
Nope
>Thane
Nope
2/12 is "every character?"

>SJW shit wasnt a thing in ME1 times

SJW shit has been a thing since the early 1960s. Gender assumption and pronoun jokes have been around since the 1970s. What you mean is, you weren't personally aware of SJW shit when ME1 came out.

>Well, what about Shepard? Earthborn, but no record of her family...
>Doesn't have one. She was raised on the streets. She learned to look after herself.
>She got most of her unit killed on Torfan.
>She gets the job done. No matter what the cost.
>Is that the kind of person we want protecting the galaxy?
>That's the only kind of person who can protect the galaxy.
>I'll make the call

>ME 2 = better gameplay
uh, that's wrong sweetie

The only notable thing about ME2s combat is the half-functional Vanguard that ME3 does better anyway. Are you going to say ME3 is good because its got better combat than ME2? Its even got more fleshed out classes.

What? That's like only Miranda and Jacob, and everyone knows that humans are the shittiest characters. Are you trying to imply Legion, Samara, Kasumi, Zaeed, Thane and Mordin aren't great characters?

did you know that Citadel Council Chamber map looks like a reaper?
really makes you think

>better gameplay
>removed every ammo type, enemy weaknesses except a very few exception
>you may have to run around to collect ammo with some builds for 2/3 of the game before being viable
no way

Who's the best romance and why is it Ashley?

> playing not canon
rofl what a cuck

>Earth born
>War Hero
>Paragon
>Soldier
>Romanced Tali

My guy rose out of niggerdom and became a true champion

So, quick question, how does one get past the early game hell that is ME1 Citadel? Just go shotguns or full Assault?

>war assets
you cant play so bad that you dont get the good ending with the DC, besides you dont play pure Renegade since your an ass to squadmates, you need to mix it up but overwhelmingly Renegade choices with NPCs

maybe where you come from, I only saw it emerge in the last few years.

Femshep is just better in every regard, sorry you play the mediocre expierience.

>Grunt doesn't have daddy issues
>Garrus doesn't have daddy issues
>Samara's whole schtick isn't mommy issues
>Thane's plot isn't all about daddy issues

Seriously, did you even play this game? Grunt's entire story is about finding him a surrogate father. Garrus' entire story is about how he can't deal with his daddy's rules. Samara's story is about finding and killing her daughter. Thane's story is literally about being a terrible father.

Fucktard.

I'm not implying that. I'm expressly stating that.

>Mass Effect
>Ubisoft

Well it's their design, isn't it?

Oh, but it is now
nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/58/?

>maybe where you come from, I only saw it emerge in the last few years.

That is exactly what I said. You only became aware of it in the last few years.

Key words:
*YOU* became aware of it in the last few years.

Meanwhile, for those of us above the age of 12, it's been a mainstay of cultural discourse for five decades.

I suppose you can extend that to Samara and Thane based upon them having problems with their children. Tali is definitely on there because her whole arc is based upon distancing herself from her father's shadow and at the same time salvaging his reputation.

I still love ME2 by the way

>Spacer
>Ruthless
>Renegade
>Infiltrator
>Romanced Garrus

Local woman ruins everything.

>earthborn
>ruthless
>renegade
>soldier
>romance liara then no one in me2 and liara again in me3
>edit game files to get 99999999 credits for one mission in multiplayer me3
who master race here?

It's just that Jacob's loyalty mission i.e. literal *daddy issues: the planet* was really spoopy and well done, that most people remember it and then combined with Miranda's loyalty mission and Jack *muh orphan* sobbing made it seem like the entire game is about daddy issues. I sure as hell wouldn't even remember Jacob if it wasn't for his loyalty daddy issues mission.

Please do not speak of Tali in a post ME3 reality.

>jacob loyalty mission
>his father disappeared long time ago
>find him
>his gun uses clips
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh fuck I totally forgot you can't in 1. sorry

>Grunt has daddy issues
>Garrus has daddy issues
Grunt had self identification issues, Garrus had "everyone I led is dead" issues. Did you even play this game?

>tali
>nope
did you even play the games you fucking retard

>a machine born alien form a highly pak mentalistic breed having problems with fitting in is daddy issues
>Garrus having the same issues as he did in 1 means 2 writing is shit
>a mother searching for her renegade daughter to stop her is mommy issues now
>a last wish of a dying assasin is daddy issues
I know you hate Mass Effect, so why are you in threads about the series?

>Covering Beneziah's tit window

>I finally took the plunge into the ME series, and almost snorted drink out my nose when I saw her heaving chest. The texture of the cover up matches perfectly. I like the semi transparent look, with shiny vs matte.
kek
seriously tho, gaming becoming mainstream was a mistake

>Meanwhile, for those of us above the age of 12, it's been a mainstay of cultural discourse for five decades.
lol, what shithole do you come from? the JewSA? go suck a dick faggot

The fuck is this? Sharia in space?

But he was also possibly a faggot. Besides, Andromeda implied that the sister was supposed to be the canon protagonist of that game, so it evens out.

> tfw its the rostie emerges from meg episode

I've played thrpugh the series three times
>Male Paragon Vanguard who romanced Liara and chose control
>Female Renegade Adept who fucked Kaiden but ditched him for Garrus and chose destroy
>Male Renegade Sentinel who went with Ashley but ditched her for Miranda and chose Synthesis

Kinda want to do a Female Soldier Paragon who goes for Thane and ends it with the refuse option now but I just don't have the time.

Why would the strippers have less revealing clothing?

Ashley AND Miranda how can one man have such shit taste.