All of Sup Forums is placed inside Super Mario 64

All of Sup Forums is placed inside Super Mario 64
or any other video game. What happens?

Die because there's no food

She baked a cake, bitch.

I want to fuck this Bob-omb.

We complain about the brick layouts and fap to the floor tiles.

there's plenty of sentient creatures to cook and eat just dunk them into lava land

we find out what the fuck was written on that statue in the fountain

>Slip
>Impaled by the polygons

Depends how realistic you want to get. If it's just us in human bodies and we pretend that Princess Peach is normal height, then I'd say that with a couple of us we could avoid all the hazards and pick up King Bob-omb together and toss him three times while distracting him, unless he's like 1200 pounds of molten iron. Nothing involving cannons because we'll break our bones, nothing involving water because we can't dive as deep as Mario. We might be able to beat Koopa the Quick I guess, but he doesn't show up until star 2.

I'll go get smashed flat over and over again by the thwomps. Its my fetish

>Not sequence breaking and doing the chain chomp star first before going straight to the secret slide

Enter Tick Tock Clock when it hits 12 and stay there until I die.

>after you beat the world
>all the paintings become comfy portals to your other favorite video game worlds

Okay and how do we pound down a gigantic log into the ground, genius? We've all got frail little goblin bodies and there's a giant fucking chain chomp who will fucking rock us if we get near him.

We pray for the crossposters from /fit/ and/or the halfton manwhales to help us

See you suckers in the next QPU over lmao

Use a fat person, or have an anorexic person slip between the bars, o lanklet reach through for the star

>eating something dunked into lava

Have fun with all that charred flesh at a million degrees.

Lava is only like 2,000 degrees though.

What are you talking about dude? Lava is 10,000,000 degrees Kelvin at all times.

We'll go at night, idiot

No, you moron, things don't get cold enough at night. We need to go during the winter.

The convection alone makes Lethal Lava Land instakill.

where are you getting this from m8?

Scientific sources. Extremely scientific sources.

Physics you dunce.

I can't believe there's still no mass multiplayer mod after all of these years.

>try to kill goomba to eat it
>it disappears as soon as you stab it

wikipedia begs to differ.

Didn't your teacher ever tell you not to use wikipedia as a source?

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source idiot. Didn't you learn anything in school?

1. Bob-omb Battlefield

a. Big Bob-omb on the Summit
Possibility: Slim to None
Reasoning: The humans could probably get up to the top of the mountain due to the fact that there's no major pitfalls, but actually lifting and throwing King Bob-omb would be next to impossible considering he's made of cast-iron and is like twelve feet tall. Unless we consider pushing him down which could be feasible, I'd still chalk it up to a no.

b. Footrace with Koopa the Quick
Possibility: Very Possible
A simple footrace, and with humans able to tackle some slopes better than Mario and humans being slightly taller than him it's entirely possible that a sprinter could make it. It could be made even easier if a human was waiting at the top before talking to Koopa the Quick.

c. Shoot to the Island in the Sky
Possiblity: Slim to None
If humans could talk to the red Bob-omb and open the cannon halfway up the mountain, you'd still break a bunch of your bones even with the most horizontal of flight trajectories. You could possibly keep shooting humans up there and somebody could land in the pile at the apex of their jump and be healthy enough to grab the star, but with the no-dying rule that seems very unlikely.

d. Find the 8 red coins
Possibility: Almost
Humans could grab 7/8 of these with no major problem (besides dealing with a Chain Chomp), but the Red coin for the island in the sky is still an issue. You could shoot a guy out there and collect it, but then he's just a flying corpse at that point.

e. Mario Wings to the Sky
Possibility: None, Possible with Wing Cap
Getting up to the island is hard enough, but trying to launch more humans out to collect those secrets in the sky would be overkill.

f. Behind Chain Chomp's Gate
Just get somebody skinny to walk through those bars and grab it. Not too hard besides distracting the Chain Chomp.

I'm going for it, writing a guide for every star in the game. Feedback appreciated and will be added.

Where the fuck is your sources than, because I can't find anything that supports your claims.

a blublu blublu

>drops a huge gold coin instead
>no merchants or vending machines where you can spend it

Maybe the mushroom kingdom has low gravity? Mario is human after all.

>it's a chocolate coin

>human physics
Most likely, we'd get to bing bing wahoo too
then it becomes a competition to get the most stars

Perhaps having Big bob-omb fall down is a feasible substitute to throwing him, in which case it's do-able, for some reason throwing him off the ledge doesn't hurt him when mario does it, so we couldn't use that as a strategy

The scientific journals Physical Review and The Scientific World Journal both agree that lava is usually at least 10,000,000 degrees Kelvin, if not more.

>getting baited by the most obvious troll

here, back at it again for Whomp's Fortress 1/2

2. Whomp's Fortress

a. Chip Off Whomp's Block
Possiblity: Moderate-Slim
You could get a decent amount of people to the top of Whomp's Fortress without much difficulty. Whether you could stomp all over King Whomp is a different question entirely. Suppose you did get a bunch of athletic people to the top, would normal punches and kicks on top of him be enough? If we pretend that underneath the bandage is some peat moss or something else that's soft connected to Whomop's CNS then theoretically it could work.

b. To the Top of the Fortress
Possibility:Moderate to Slim
Same deal as the first one, but since everybody's slightly taller than Mario it could be possible to scale the tower if you're careful not to fall. Requires extreme athleticism.

c. Shoot Into the Wild Blue
Possibility: Slim-None
I highly doubt you could find somebody athletic enough to swing themselves down from the top to get onto the pole to climb down to the star. It MIGHT be possible if a couple dozen people piled themselves up and served as stepping stones to reach it

d. Red Coins on the Floating Isle
Possibility: Moderate-Slim
If we could get some strong people to push over the wooden board while avoiding the Bullet Bills, it's technically possible to head back down to the star. The Red Coin on top of the Thwomp might give us some trouble though.

e. Fall Onto the Caged Island
Unless the owl is super-powered and can carry a 150-200 pound guy this heist isn't even gonna get off the ground. If we pretend that you're invincible after you collect the star AND the owl could carry you then you might be able to make the case that you could grab it without dying. However as it is now, probably not.

Coming back with Part 2 because 2000 character limit. Be sure to give feedback for this autistic garbage I'm spewing.

2/2

f. Blast Away the Wall
Possibility: Almost 0
Unless the real-world physics we're applying also makes that piece of wall rickety as all hell and could be knocked off with a decent kick this one's busto. You'll break your head open shooting yourself at the wall. UNLESS, of course, we use the speedrun strat of running off the wooden plank and glitching into the wall by touching a little piece of star, but the chance is so slim that we'd lose about fifty humans before it's possible.

g. 100 coin star
Surprisingly doesn't require that much jumping or manual labor, and if you can get to all the places that you can with the previous star then it's entirely possible, especially if you can hit the Blue Coin switch.

Also please please God tell me if this is the cringiest shit you've ever seen and I'll stop posting, but it's really fun to think about.

I like it user.

3. Jolly Roger Bay

General Notes: I don't think we're getting anywhere with this boys.

a. Plunder in the Sunken Ship
b. Can the Eel Come out to Play?
c. Treasure of the Ocean Cove
Possibilities: 0, unless we had Scuba gear
Let's face it, these three stars are gonna be hard as hell unless we've got the ability to dive deep underwater. If we DID have scuba gear however, all we'd have to so is lure the Eel out for both Plunder and Eel, then grab the star in the ship/swipe near the eel's tail, even easier with multiple people

d. Red Coins on the Ship Float
Possiblity:0, Moderate-Slim if we had Scuba Gear
For the Red coins in the water it's as simple as swimming up to them if we had scuba gear (which might be cheating), but the two problem areas will be the red coin on the stalagmite by the Red Bob-omb and the coins on the ship. If we had somebody athletic who could climb up to the top of the pole we could get it as well as getting up to the platform itself, that coin's taken care of. For the coins on the ship as long as we jump at the right time to get on the physical ship from the dock and then use the window as a stepping stone to grab the higher up ones, I'd say it's possible.

e. Blast to the Stone Pillar:
Possibility: 0
Unless there's star invincibility (AKA you're invincible as long as you grab the star), getting shot out of a cannon onto a rock formation is instant death.

f. Through the Jet Stream
Possibility: 0, Slim if we had Scuba Gear
You'd need to be an AMAZING swimmer to get through that current, but Mario's able to do it without even using the Metal Cap, so it's still technically possible.

Gonna try and start saving space here, because basically this entire level is gonna be based around whether somebody had the forethought to get some scuba gear and oxygen tanks.

>City escape
Everyone dies after landing.

Continue

>giant eel
Count me the fuck out.

4. Cool Cool Mountain

a. Slip Slidin' Away
Possibilty: Very Possible
It's as simple as getting in that chimney and slowly sliding down the ice so we don't die. No secret path though.

b. Lil' Penguin Lost
Possiblity: Very Possible
As long as you take your time walking down the mountain and wear some warm clothes, this should be one of the easier stars. Plus you get to hang on to a cool little penguin buddy. Just don't lose him!

c. Big Penguin Race
Possibilty: Possible
This one's quite a bit more difficult because we've got to beat the penguin at his own game on his home turf, but if we get somebody who knows how to slide real good then the big guy might be small enough. Big Penguin could also pack on the pounds if we entered into a 120 star save file, but that also might mean we lose more people off the sides.

d. Frosty Slide for 8 Red Coins
Most of the coins shouldn't prove to be too difficult providing we can get back up the mountain using the warp. However, the Red Coin near the ice block is down an incredibly steep decline near the warp point so it'll take a very athletic human to slide down without dying. In order to get to the star itself it might take a few of us bunching up on the portion of the mountain you normally slide down near the Blue Coin switch and pushing somebody over the edge.

e. Snowman's Lost His Head
We gotta outrun a giant snowball. Easier said than done, but if it moves at the speed it does in the game then a fast sledder might be able to do the trick.

f. Wall Kicks Will Work
Possibility: Almost impossible
We'd need a lot of bodies piling up to get up to where that star is, plus getting tons of those people safely across that huge gap? No way, can't be done with humans.

g.100 Coin Star
Possibilty: Possible
As long as we take our time down the slide and make sure to collect all coins whenever possible, definitely feasible, especially if we can reach that Blue Coin button.

But wouldn't the lava freeze then?

Shit, you're right. I hadn't considered that. If it's too cold to go in the winter, when can we go?

No one does anything because how were we supposed to know to jump in the painting?

>All of Sup Forums inside Super Mario 64
>All the pictures are portals to the world they represent

SELPHIE I FOUND ANOTHER WAY

5. Big Boo's Haunt

General Thoughts: Spooky. Let's assume that we can kill ghosts by distracting them and whacking them from behind while corporeal, just like we assume we can kill Goombas.

a. Go on a Ghost Hunt
As long as don't get too spooked, all the Boos on the ground floor are easily reachable by humans. For the Boos behind the portrait that you can only walk through, just wait around for like thirty seconds with all our backs turned and the Boos should just come waltzing through. King Boo's basically the same as long as one person's distracting him.

b. Ride Big Boo's Merry-Go-Round
We can get to the Merry-Go-Round pretty easily if we avoid the giant eyes, and as long as we keep our footing and don't get torched the actual Merry-Go-Round portion isn't too bad. Very dangerous though.

c. Secret of the Huanted Books
It's just heading upstairs and solving a simple puzzle while trying not to get murdered by giant books.

d. Seek the Eight Red Coins
Don't get spooked by the piano and this is a pretty easy Star. If we can climb up bookshelves, that is. If bookcases are just solid polygonal shapes in this weirdo Mario 64 world we found ourselves in then we just need to pile a bunch of us up to reach the higher ones.

e. Big Boo's Balcony
Possibility: Slim
If we can climb the bookshelves and reach the balcony through the door in the library, then beating King Boo and getting the Star to appear should be easy. However, we'd need to find somebody who's good with steep inclines, because it's a long way down.

f. Eye to Eye in the Secret Room
Possibility: Almost 0
If caps don't work then I don't see how we can break through that Boo painting, unless it's structurally weak.

f. 100 coin star
Possbility: Moderate-Slim
If we can beat all the boos, smush all the spiders, and climb those bookshelves, I don't see why this star wouldn't be possible.

going into the pol portrait wish me luck

I'll hop into another dimension thanks to scuttlebug magics 'n shit.

I ban the A button

Awkward silence at first, then the realization that we cant be hurt by pixels.
We overrun the levels like a flood, using cheap tricks like throwing things at them.
Some resourceful user makes a shank and we stab bowser to death.
Then we take turns raping peach. One of the weirder anons will probably rape Toad but nobody cares.

Half the board would probably white knight and stop us from raping her.

why would it be impossible to pick up king bob omb if all of Sup Forums was working together

I think you're underestimating just how hard it would be simply to manuever around these levels. For instance, "Slip Slidin Away" that seems like instant death for most people, you would fall off that slide so easily. Still, I like what you're doing, it's fun to read, just my thoughts about it.

6. Hazy Maze Cave 1/2
General Thoughts: Long falls, poison, and rolling boulders. Uh oh.

a. Swimming Beast in the Cavern
If we can survive the fall after sliding down the pole (should be okay as long as we're slow and brace ourselves), can take our time while in the Rolling Rock Cavern, avoid the Rolling Rocks themselves, and make it into the water, I'm pretty sure a human could get to Nessie, pat her back, then climb up and direct her to the
Star.

b. Elevate for 8 Red Coins
Getting up to the area with the elevator should be possible with a few people to make a ladder, but having around four people on the elevator with the directional buttons on the ground would be really difficult unless you were incredibly coordinated. Also we'll need to break about the Nature Valley Granola blocks to get to coins. Finally, it requires us to climb up about twenty feet on a pole to get on the other moving platform, and some quick footing to grab all eight of them. We'll need a man on the ground to grab it as soon as it pops up, because that moving platform up top disappears/crashes at the end.

c. Metal-Head Mario Can Move!
We can swim down and press the switch at the bottom of Hazy Maze Cave no problem, but those two pits require long jumps, no question about it.

d. Navigating the Toxic Maze
If you could survive the fall into the Maze (you probably couldn't) and hold your breath you could traverse the maze, but there's no way we could hold our breaths and stack ourselves up to climb up and get to that Elevator. Also nobody's arm would be skinny or long enough to reach it from the other side.

e. A-Maze-Ing Emergency Exit
You COULD theoretically pile a bunch of people and have somebody climb over to the Star like monkey bars, but you'd need to double jump to get to the door in the cave, so this one's a no-go too.

Hazy Maze Cave 2/2

f. Watch for Rolling Rocks
Possibility: Moderate
No need for QPUS here! All we've gotta do is pile up around twenty or so people and climb up to that Star.

g. 100 Coin Star
Possibility: Very Slim-None
I just don't see this happening. The 8 red Coins, beating enemies, surviving the fall into Hazy Maze, just too many variables to consider. I'm marking this as a no for now, but if you can prove me wrong I'd love to see it

Fuck me I wish I could find work so I wouldn't be compelled to do this stuff.

Wonder why there's so many rooms consisting of a single painting

Keep them coming. These are great.

> but the chance is so slim that we'd lose about fifty humans before it's possible.

You're REALLY overestimating fall damage irl.

Neither the owl nor the speedrun wall-clip fall more than like, one and a half stories?

A person can take that if they crumple and roll as they land.

reading all of them with gusto

inb4 we all gonna die fighting bowser

I unironically love Peach, I'd sabotage all of you fucks so none of you get to her first. Peach's mouthpussy is mine.

I'm too much of a bitch to actually do anything meaningful.

I'd just stay at the castle and take care of the underage anons.

7. Lethal Lava Land

General Notes: I highly doubt even most Olympic long jumpers could make it over the first hurdle of jumping over the first pit of lava. However that wouldn't be much fun so just play with me for a bit and assume that it's feasible to get a bunch of average Joes and Jodies over that pit. Also the concept of lava hasn't been live tested, but for practical purposes we're gonna say that lava will give you insane burns and will probably kill you/dismember you, especially at the distances from it you'll be in this level, but for argument's sake we'll say that you're just really hot unless you touch it.

a. Boil the Big Bully
Possibility: Slim-0
It's physically possible to get to the Big Bully as a regular human, but it'll take some quick feet to get across the drawbridge and stay safe on Bowser's Big Puzzle.
Considering he's a giant ball of iron, it'd be pretty hard to push him into the lava. I suppose if you could team up and jump out of the way just before he charges then get like five people on his back to push him it could be possible, but then you'd need somebody light on their feet to get up to where the star lands.

b. Bully the Bullies
Also theoretically possible for a human to go the other way as long as they take their time, transition from the rotating Volcano ring to the Sidewinder piece, then run across the lava while it's lower and catch the grating in time to hop onto the Bullies. After that it'll be a war of attrition between giant balls of iron, but if the strategy from BtBB works then it should theoretically work here.

c. 8-Coin Puzzle with 15 Pieces
Possibility: Possible
If you can Boil the Big Bully then you can take your time on Bowser's Puzzle Piece and collect all eight.

Coming with 1/2 soon.
You might be right, but at least for my guide I'm gonna assume that we're getting out alive without any broken bones/fractures.

>Peach's mouthpussy is mine.
Not if you're white.

2/2 for Lethal Lava Land

d. Red-Hot Log Rolling
This all depends on that big ol' log you need to slide across. If it's all wonky like it is in Mario 64 you're gonna lose a lot of people in the lava. However if you do make it across that log then the star is right there up for grabs.

e. Hot-Foot-It Into the Volcano
We can get into the Volcano by carefully jumping from the spinning volcano ring, and based on the rule of being able to survive the fall into a level we'll apply it here for good measure so our legs don't break. Our first problem lies in the bit of the wall that slams down on you that requires Mario to double jump. We could maybe get one guy over, but then everybody who was helping you to get over would probably be crushed. And after that you'd need to be the greatest Ninja Warrior contestant of all time to jump from steel beam to steel beam.

f. Elevate in the Volcano
It may take a really good pole climber, but the platforms are spaced well enough in that volcano that it should be possible for us to jump from platform to platform to get to the star without dying. Most difficult part is timing our jump from Elevator 1 to Elevator 2.

g. 100 Coin Star
Possibility: Oh Hell No
There's just no way you're going to get to some of the far-reaching areas of LLL, not without a Koopa shell/great jumps (both of which are unavailable to us).

but first, let's talk about parallels universes

>implying she will have a choice

>Also please please God tell me if this is the cringiest shit you've ever seen and I'll stop posting, but it's really fun to think about.

It IS fun, kinda old school Sup Forums. Carry on, user.

if you ain't a short fat italian plumber you might as well kill yourself

You also don't HAVE to fall from the owl if you spin in circles while waiting for the owl to decend.

Does the in-game mechanic of coins giving oxygen and healing apply in this scenario? That'd be a game-changer.

>boypussy music starts playing

why are these so fun and comfy to read

its so fun to imagine this shit...makes me feel like a kid again, playing out all these scenarios in my head. i really love it when you imagine actually living in the world

Honestly, in most stars, it would end up with someone dying. We can say they are feasible but when the jumps and tricks actually have to be performed it would be a death sentence for most of us.

nigga I can't even jump high enough to get in the paintings

8. Shifting Sand Land

General Notes: I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

a. In the Talons of the Big Bird
I suppose it's possible to snatch it out of his talons if we get on top of one of the four pillars and wait for him. That'd require about 30 dudes piled up to get one guy up top. Theoretically we should be alright if we had to jump off the pillar if the sand is soft enough.

b. Shining Atop the Pyramid
Avoid the Fly Guys, the Whirlwinds and all those weird face boxes, and this Star shouldn't be too bad if you can climb up steep inclines.

c. Inside the Ancient Pyramid
Possibility: Mostly Possible
It'll require some finesse, but this is definitely doable. Just take your time, climb up a few poles, hide in the alcove to avoid the rolling guy, and make a mad dash underneat the stompy square near the end, and all you'll really need is one guy to kneel down to use as a stepping stone and you've got your Star!

d. Stand Tall on the Four Pillars
If there's sand in that level that sinks Mario like a stone then there's NO goddamn way we're getting to that one pillar and use the pileup method used for Star 1. However if we DID somehow manage to stand on all four, the boss would be beatable, but probably icky. Who wants to plunge their fist into a giant eye? Not it!

e. Free Flying for 8 Red Coins
No way Jose, we're not losing all these good men just for an 8 Red Coin star.

f. Pyramid Puzzle
Possibility: Very Slim-0
This one will require us to fall down a really far distance to grab each of the first three secret coins. The last two wouldn't be too hard if we just jumped on the side of the sand river and carefully reached for the coins.

g. 100 Coin Star
Possibility: Very Slim
It'll be real difficult, but I suppose if we explored as much as we could of the pyramid and the outside it might be possible.

I think this is among the harder levels. The fact that a lot of the sand is insta-death makes it difficult

9. Dire, Dire Docks

General Notes: All of these are gonna require scuba gear. Otherwise just knock this level off the list of possibilities besides maybe the Manta Ray.

Good idea but no, I think we're using regular human physiology and no health, just real world physics and injuries besides the obvious shit (floating platforms, etc.)

a. Board Bowser's Sub
Possibility: 0, Possible with scuba Gear
This one isn't too bad with gear, one person presses the switch while an active climber gets ready on the Nature Valley Granola platforms. Do a running jump to the top of the Sub and grab your star!
(NOTE: We can also keep the sub in the harbor and do a couple other stars if we want)

b. Chests in the Current
Possibility: Moderate-Slim with Gear
As long as we have strong swimmers who can keep away from the middle then we should be okay as long as we know the order. Getting shocked like Mario does underwater would kill a man real quick.

c. Pole-Jumping for Red Coins
Possiblity: Easy with Gear
This level would be pretty fun to do seeing as how it's very low-risk; if you fall off one of the poles going back and forth you just fall into the water. The one problem I can see is getting the two coins that require a Mario-like leap from pole to pole, but if you grab onto the red meshing with your normal hands then it should be okay.

d. Through the Jet Stream
Possibility: Moderate-Slim with Gear
You're gonna need to be a real strong swimmer to do this one, but still possible.

e. The Manta Ray's Reward
Possibility: Slim without Gear, Very Possible With
If you don't have gear a human could theoretically swim around with the ray about ten feet deep and go through his rings but it would NOT be a fun time.

f. 100 Coin Star
Possibility: Very Possible with Gear

It's just staying safe in the water and grabbing all the red coins/blue coins again. Really not too bad a star.

I'm enjoying your content but your writting feels too reddit
send help I'm going paranoid

10. Snowman's Land

General Notes:This level blows (me to your death) Also important to note that the water that's this cold would give you hypothermia, but you could technically swim in it for a little bit. Let's pretend that there's some warm beds with hot chocolate set up for people coming back from winter levels and we've got some parkas to prevent dying. The water near the bully acts like lava ingame, who knows what happens in real life.

a. Snowman's Big Head
Sorry, this guy's head is just WAY too big, and with such little space to pile up we'd have a hell of a time getting up his face. The conveyor belt with the small/big snowdrifts coming your way on the way up doesn't help either.

b. Chill with the Bully
Ice is WAY lighter than cast iron, so you should have an easier time of dealing with this one.

c. In the Deep Freeze
Even in the dead of winter things are gonna get a little heated when we shove five dudes into a tiny space to get one person up to the top. Luckily it's not that high to get on top of the first ice block. Very doable if we're coordinated.

d. Whirl From the Freezing Pond
Possiblity: Very Slim-0
There's no way we're scaling that pond with that hypothermia water in there. We'd either need to pile up like 60 people to get one person on top of the cliff near the Eastern most point from the starting position, or just give up.

e. Shell Shreddin' for Red Coins
We're gonna get rocked by cold water and that weird lava water, I just don't see this happening.

f. Into the Igloo
Possibility: Incredibly Slim-0
If we somehow survived the freezing water and could climb up to the igloo, we'd still have to break through a huge chunk of ice with your bare hands to get to that Star.

g. 100 Coin Star
I think it's doable as long as we avoid the freezing water and maybe duplicate that coin purse monster once or twice.

HEY BETER WE'RE IN MARIO 64

It's probably me spacing all my thoughts out so it's easier to read, because otherwise it'd just be a text dump.

Are we going to get to 70 atars in order to beat Bowser and be able to go home? Or would I need to find the nearest trap and claim em before anyone else?

11. Wet-Dry World 1/2

General Notes: Half the fun of this level is gonna be us messing with the water level before we step foot in it. Should be possible if we all pile up like we do in other parts of the game.

a. Shocking Arrow Lifts!
All we need to do is set the water level up to its highest, position one guy near the star, then lower the water level so he can hit the box and grab it.

b. Top o' the Town
Possibility: Possible
If a guy can long jump across that first lava pit in LLL, then there's a very high chance that they can get across the first major hurdle to the Chuckya after hitting the Highest-level water switch. After that it's avoiding the Chuckya, trying not to get sick on the rotating platforms, and grabbing that star.

c. Secrets in the Shallows and Sky

If we all work together to push that one pushable block into the wall, then all we'll need is around five or six people to stand by the secrets and lower the water accordingly. Might also require some stacking to hit that one secret box on top of the pillar and the one you need to push the block for.

d. Express Elevator- Hurry Up!
If we have like ten people stacked up at the bottom ready to get one guy on top of the elevator, then all we'll need is one guy to step on the switch to push it down.

e. Go to Town for Red Coins:
Possibility: Slim
I feel like we'll need scuba gear for 5 and six, but otherwise we don't need to worry too much about cannons because we can just grab onto the wire and climb over the first major hurdle. If we had scuba gear we could just position people around where the breakable coins are, but if we didn't it'd be a really good swimmer swimming a great distance to come up for air, and traversing the rest is a different story.

I dunno, I still gotta do secret stars. I'll tally this up at the end

Screencapping for the sake of research.

Wet Dry World 2/2

f. Quick Race Through Downtown!
Again if we had scuba gear this would be really easy, since we could just swim through the bars blocking us from the star and grab it. Without scuba gear (and if the water level was down), we'd need to get like 30 lanky dudes through and push somebody up about 20 feet to get to the star.

g. 100 Coin Star
Teamwork solves everything, but we might need scuba gear to get to the village and collect enough coins.

I've been at this for a good long while, I'm gonna eat some food. Be back in a bit. And if I don't finish before this 404's, I'm gonna work on a guide, maybe a video like Pannen with infographics and shit. Also running out of Nintendo pictures

I'm gonna go get some of that polygon ass and ice cream cone tits, brb.

Throw a bomb, grab it before it explodes and no-clip past the bars.

I bet I can tame the beast.

I think there is a better chance of getting the star from the caged island, you just have to be precise with the way you land into the cage. At the very minimum a person can fall into the star at around 6-7 feet which is not too bad when you think about it; The only problem as you mentioned before, would be whether or not the bird can lift you off in the first place. There is also the factor of being able to hold on and steer the bird to the intended destination but that is more possible with the help of some /fit/ folk.

we die of malnourishment then