>not video games
>that microphone
>exercise ball as a chair

nice ucs.i have the tie fighter myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=018isUdQ07Q
Air leaves Dwight just like the ball.

>exercise ball
my nigga

That shit is good for your back because it forces your body to balance itself properly while sitting.

What is with american houses using carpet? Why can't you guys have actual floors?

>wanting cold floors in winter

When's 4.0 coming out nelson

multiple reasons

if they live in areas with winter it's usually so the floor isn't super fucking cold.

if the house is newer: it might just be a cost cutting measure as some crap board is placed for the floor then covered with carpet instead of a proper hardwood floor.

Alright, why not

is there anything else I can do to maximise space?
I think I've got all the monitor that can fit on my desk

Why can't you guys have actual floors?
We've developed past dirt floors, 3rd worlder.

That was a fucked thing for Jim to do. Destruction of personal property and a broken tailbone isn't funny, Jim.

Not gonna lie, looks comfy

No regrets.

The Office is the most unfunny bland boring piece of shit show to ever exist

>RE7
>Wii
>DS
>Mac
>iPad
You don't have any regrets because you're way too far gone

>Only shits on Nintendo consoles
Huh, I wonder who's behind that post?

nice setup. exercise ball as a seat is pretty gud. I still have mine and use it from time to time.

not bad

lol those fucking sony monitors. not a bad setup though. you still use that baby-fence-thing that was where your chair is covering in this pic?

please organize those cables.

nice Sup Forumsidya setup as usual

monitor setup is pretty good here. I like how the right one doesn't poke out like most setups.

i guess it's not bad, but I could see a lot of people here giving you shit though

and somehow workaholics makes it 10x better

!

Dope setups to the both of you. Looks cozy as hell and makes me wanna break in just so I could chill for a minute.

>tiny mousepad
>mic cord not behind desk
:/

>he doesn't have tiled/wood flooring in kitchens/bathrooms and carpet everywhere else
sounds like you're the poorfag mate

¡

Anyone else a bit baffled that people willing dump this much money into their peripherals? My peripherals are all dirt cheap (pic related). I mean peripherals don't mean shit, just because you have a glowing keyboard doens't mean you'll play vidya any easier, wow cool you have more mouse buttons!

It's not like americans can make or understand comedy anyway

Are exercise balls comfortable?

>Buy 5 dollar mouse, get shit sensor with acceleration you can't turn off.

>Buy 5 dollar keyboard, don't get to have nice mechanical one that actually feels good to type on, unless you have a Model M.

Short answer, no, having nice things is nice. Logitech and Razor suck dick at all price points, there are better brands that aren't riced out garbage.

>xbone + pc

I don't give a shit about expensive gaymur stuff, if it's good enough and works well then i'll take it.
I don't try to get extremly cheap stuff either because they usually shit tier in everything and break so easly, mid-tier is where it's at.

>newfags calling battlestations "not videogames" now
fuck this board

I love my Logitech K120, had it for many years now and it feels great to type on.

Old pic but it's still the same for the most part
>unity

Theyre the same person numbnuts

Nice keyboard user, is it USB?

Exercise balls are literally the best chairs you can possibly have.

>Europoors don't know what carpet feels like
Oh wow

Well thank fuck, my schedule only allows for one break-in today.

No. Just an old Dell buckling spring I found at a thrift store. Nothing fancy.

Carpet is cheap as fuck, hardly makes them poor.

>Blue Snowball

What ports do keyboards like that use? I've always wanted to get one, is it those purple/green ones?

>being trigged over the blue yeti

what are you? weegee?

probably some wannabe voice actor

PS/2. So, yeah, the green and blue ones. Sad to see some newer motherboards phase them out.

>kids these days don't know what a ps/2 port is
This better be bait, son

I can tell you're a brit because you're the only people saying that.
British comedy is just british people saying british things for self-important british people to laugh at because it's relatable.
>british person on TV says "WANKAH!"
>HA!!! HE SAID IT!!! THE WORD THAT WE USE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS, HE WENT AND SAID IT!!! GENIUS!!! AMERICANS DON'T SAY THAT, THEY SUCK AT LIKE, HUMOUR AND SHIT. "WANKAH!" HAHA
Just keep watching your containment shows and stop commenting on the ones that have actual effort put into them, you fucking disgrace

It's not bait, sorry. I never cared for computers in my youth.

Jim is almost always in the wrong when bullying Dwight, I don't even know why most people don't fucking hate him, a lot of what he does is just fucked up
The episode where Dwight repeatedly beat his shit up using snowballs and traumatised him was pure justice

a poorfag, they're shitting on the best OS too

>headphones TOUCHING the screen
gross

I think this post rightly shows how ignorant we are of eachothers comedy. I can assure you British comedy is not like that, so maybe we shouldn't insult each other.

>>HA!!! HE SAID IT!!! THE WORD THAT WE USE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS, HE WENT AND SAID IT!!! GENIUS!!! AMERICANS DON'T SAY THAT, THEY SUCK AT LIKE, HUMOUR AND SHIT. "WANKAH!" HAHA
>Just keep watching your containment shows and stop commenting on the ones that have actual effort put into them, you fucking disgrace

can literally taste the salt in this post. I can easily cherry pick too
>GETHERDONE BOIS WOOOOO, TRY N TAKE EM OBAMA AHAHA

Some people want to spend little more for higher quality products with reviews and trusted manufacturers to back them up. It's a far cry from the obvious gamur gear but just because something is more expensive doesn't mean it's always just some ploy to suckers in people.

aaaa MPD32, fine taste.

It's the Unturned dev's desk from a pcgamer article.

>sitting on a ball like a fucking cave man

Thats a Yeti, you dingus

Earlier post:
>It's better for your back because it forces your body to balance itself

Only children play Unturned

This is what I'm sitting at 16+ hours a day

Your post is too sensible and reasonable for Sup Forums.

Have fun sitting uncomfortably then

Source?

nigga British comedy is more about putting yourself in an awkward situation to get people's reactions out of it, those people will usually just laugh at your stupidity/weirdness or feel very uncomfortable, and that's the joke

American comedy on the other hand is a more optimistic approach of things where a person will do/say some dumb shit, people will laugh WITH them instead of at them because it's relatable, that kind of comedy is based a lot more on the timing of things to make the audience feel good about being able to 'predict' where the joke is going

jesus look into things before you just blindly speak on them and look like a complete jackass on both sides

Come on man, don't give in to the stereotypes. Cut the sugary drinks and doritos.

Golem get ye gone!

Holy shit I have those same speakers lmao

No thanks. I will enjoy my bouncing

>Poorfag that doesn't even have a good camera

I drink Vitaminwater™

It's ok user you make up for it on a sensible setup with no gay anime shit in sight.

>Lava lamp
>Flamingo lights
Adorable.

>Complaining about anime on Sup Forums
You can always leave instead of getting uneccessarily triggered

What if he took down to posters before taking the picture

Not triggered. just looks a bit pathetic when you've got anime figures in glass cases and huge posters on the wall. I have nothing against people who like anime.

Jokes on you user, I can't afford posters.

But you have something against people with disposable income?

They're on their way out, hard surfaces are becoming big again.
t. flooring installer
I like hard surfaces myself.

>exactly what i imagined a panty and stocking fag to look like
i bet this faggot hates women because they don't want him. Meanwhile he's cock blocking himself

>I like hard surfaces myself.

Mechanical keys feel much better, only someone that hasn't tried them would say something like that.

But anyway, my gaming experience hasn't improved as much as my typing and programming experience with these keyboards. Typing in this thing is beautiful.

It really does look pathetic. Especially when it's nothing but waifu and loli trash. There's never anything from a decent anime or manga either.

>I like hard surfaces myself.

What mouse are you using, user? Keyboard as well?

>Blue yeti
no

hey user explain the circumcised keyboard

Agreed, everyone should have the most boring setup imaginable with no personality whatsoever.

elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold,compact&pid=fc660c

excuse me i thought we were on /v