Hey you, yes YOU. Take that fedora off your head and tell me what is the absolute worst game you have ever played...

Hey you, yes YOU. Take that fedora off your head and tell me what is the absolute worst game you have ever played. For real this time, we all have played the game I hate this game because it is or has gotten too popular to like game long enough.

botw and mgsv. It was like watching two people I loved sink deep into depression and eventually killing themselves.

Technically big rigs

As an overall experience, mass effect 3 without a doubt. Biggest uncalled for kick in the teeth Ive ever seen from a dev

I've played some pretty horrendous H-games but at least found enjoyment through the animations. However Demonophobia managed the double whammy of both being a horrendous game and not being arousing or offering anything of value outside of morbid death animations. So I'll go with that.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary. I remember the shitty camera paired with instances that require quick action making me irrationally angry. I've never played a TR game after that.

Running drains your HP (not running from combat but just running.)
You can pick between getting items and consumable spell cards from combat or xp you cant get booth.
Characters have a single ability so all combat other than AA is preformed by using random target spell cards.
You dont get money from combat but by doing fetch mmo quests of get x number of bee dicks.
Story is also shit and just a rehash of original lunar.

You forgot that you can't choose which enemy to attack in combat. So you pretty much go auto all the time.

I fucking hate this title's guts.

>I don't like the second best zelda ever made and arguably the 3rd best open-world adventure game ever made.

Bubsy 3D.

I actually owned it as a kid and even before the internet discovered it, I hated every moment of it. It still amazes me it shipped in the state it did.

Holy hell, that sounds horrible. And to think I almost bought this game back in the day.

City Adventure Touch Mystery of the Triangle

sounds like a fuckness

i almost wanna play it

Sonic Heroes, it just controls like such ass. I even like Shadow better.

Superman 64. As a naive child who liked both comic books and video games, I was so hyped to get home and play it.

When I did, I realized that it's a glorified "Fly through rings really slowly" simulator with shitty controls and even shittier graphics.

Nioh is the only game I've returned next day in about 10 years.

I absolutely fucking hated it, and I'm someone who has played through DeS, DaS, DaS2 and Bloodborne multiple times and loved every minute.

I fucking hated it and it's the only Sup Forums meme I fell for.

What are you on about? Zelda got those reviews just by default because it's Zelda and MGSV is fucking boring and the fact that it's open world is what ruined it anyway.

I pirated skyrim and I also shit on your over rated nostalgia trip games

Did you even play botw for any length of time?

Probably this steaming pile. I knew it was going to be bad going into it, but I thought it was going to be so bad it would be kinda fun. It's not.

Assassin's Creed III is there, There may have been worse but it just felt boring and wasn't picking up the pace. I should give it another chance, but Ubisoft is shit at online support and downloads.

Other then that, I would have to say Digimon Dawn since it takes forever to get things done

FFXV, disclaimer: I've never really played any shovelware. I never got many games growing up, and became very frugal and informed when buying new games once I was able to. Ironic then that I would buy FFXV on release. The game is just a mess, in every single aspect. I could go on and on, write several pages about why it fails. I've thought almost nonstop about just how disappointing this game's entire legacy was pretty much since I finished it all those months ago. To the point where I've storyboarded it myself and thought up new character designs and scenarios. Its so bad, that I, someone with absolutely no experience with this kind of thing, feel like I could have made a better game. Maybe not sales-wise, but quality-wise for sure.