Alright, since *every* Doom wad is apparently canon now...

Alright, since *every* Doom wad is apparently canon now, let's compile a list of things Doomguy and his various incarnations have slain whilst traversing the infinite layers of Hell. I'll start:
>Doomguy literally killed an entire town full of demonic clowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/vr/image/1467/42/1467421002740.png
forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doomguy fought and killed pic related.

He also did the entire Doom Community. Three times.

I wish I had a picture of a puking anime girl, because this looks like fucking garbage. What is with that hud? And why is the Icon of Sin a diablo boss now?

Doomguy did Columbine AND 9./11.

He killed children that were probably innocent.
He killed every character in Bomberman.

Her name is Madotsuki by the way.

Going to need a guide on how to get started with Doom and the popular WADs out there.

Please take it easy on me. I just recently got out of a car accident and need to bring myself back to better days.

Head to the Doom General on /vr/, they'd be happy to help

>He killed children that were probably innocent.
Impossible. Anything that is spawned from Hell is most likely an eldritch abomination user. First rule of demon hunting: "Never follow the little girl".

Doomguy's half-brother killed a bunch of slime in the name of a bowl of cereal.

Doomguy has canonically been raped and thrown around a room hundreds of times.

>*every* Doom wad is apparently canon now
even HDoom?

ESPECIALLY HDoom

>Doomguy has literally suffered through the eldritch insanity of the Sky May Be.
No wonder he's so angry all the time.

Damned Terry Traps man. Every fucking time.

>Sup Forums.wad is canon
>Grezzo II is canon

>Mock 2 is canon

>Doomguy literally went out of his way to go to the edge of reality itself in Ultimate Torment and Torture, to destroy the Source Of All Evil.
>Is still fighting the forces of Hell to date, Implying that it wasn't the true source of evil.
Man, Doomguy's fight truly is unending isn't it?

>doomguy literally fucked demons in the ass

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/vr/image/1467/42/1467421002740.png

doomworld.com/
All good places to start.

>Alright, since *every* Doom wad is apparently canon now
Wait, when and how the fuck did this happen?

Gotta wonder actually. Do Hexen and Heretic cout as a part of the Doom "Expanded Universe"? Cause they certainly have quite a few similarities.

and also not an anime girl
and also i hate this picture of madotsuki and it makes me mad that it is the most popular picture of her

Waht

Acid Doom is also canon, which means that Doomguy was tripping balls at some point whilst murdering demons.

At least it helps expose the occasional newfag to Yume Nikki.

Speaking of which, I wonder if there's any Nikki-themed Doom WADs.

>doomguy fucked demons

>Doomguy visited the apartment from Seinfeld, and possibly murdered everyone there

So that's why they locked him up. He cucked the fuck outta them

it looks like the tinyurl link in that image is no longer active

tiny dot cc/iwads
Should give you a Dropbox link. There's a new one in the current thread I think

>Doomguy also suffered through UACMN, it's sequel, and its prequel.

Why are the wads canon?

>implying evil can't time travel

There was a rather offhand quote in NuDoom, stating that the Doomguy has fought the forces of Evil through a "myriad other realms". Since there wasn't really much to go on there, most people just assumed that it meant the various WAD's, and from there the idea spread.

neat

Yeah. It's kinda weird how they added story and lore that works so well with a game that was designed from the ground up with the idea that story doesn't really matter.
I've been playing Doom since it was released and I'm completely in love with the current state of the series.

Yeah, it is pretty cool. It also makes Doom Hell into the most utterly bizarre clusterfuck ever conceived. The only explanation for this shit is either that Hell itself is alI've and is constantly changing itself as the Doomguy and allies plunge deeper into it, or it has an infinite set of layers, each more bizarre and terrible than the ones before. Might even be both.

I always thought it doomguy just traveled between multiple dimensions, just to kill more demons

I've only played it a little bit and it was really fun

I guess that makes sense, Hell should be beyond human comprehension or understanding and constantly changing if it's supposed to be eternal torment and not just something you'd get used to after a while

Expanding on this post:
In d44m, it makes mentions of doom guys 1000 year rampage through hell. It's implied that there's one giant super hell that connects to all alternate universes, which is why there can be one doom guy and multiple UAC's.
So basically, in doomguys 1000 year rampage through super hell and all connected universes, the popular fandom explanation is that he went through every was ever made because that's a fun idea.

But he also encounters many of the same demon types, with new ones sprinkled throughout, which would imply that Doom Hell is omnipresent in some way, connected to every universe at once. Its also confusing when you add in characters who explicitly *arent* Doomguy (like Vikenti from Nocturne In Yellow). Honestly, pondering on this stuff is just so damn fun.

I was thinking more of a parallel dimension thing, where some versions of hell have the same demons, while some have more varied monsters.

Who cares, it's doom

>Hell should be beyond human comprehension or understanding and constantly changing if it's supposed to be eternal torment and not just something you'd get used to after a while
This is actually pretty terrifying to think about, atleast from the perspective of the poor sods who end up in Hell. You can be exploring the fire and brimstone nightmare that Hell may initially appear as, then suddenly it shifts, and now it's a weird room with several doors in it. You touch one of the doors, you hear a voice talking about "Rape", and your last thoughts before eternal torture in a Terry Trap are:
>"I Fucked Up".

If Hell is real, I don't think it would be fire and brimstone, I think it would just be like Earth since life is pain and you can't hurt somebody who isn't alive to feel it.

Earth pretty much is Hell at the moment. Life truly is suffeirng.

Some of the things people are doing with NuDoom's Snapmap are pretty insane as well.

I wish they are

I would buy a modern Heretic or Hexen

>spend ages churning out legions of blasphemous monstrosities
>get destroyed
>still plenty of shit out there
Being evil truly is easy modo

Where is this from?

It really is. Sometimes I wonder if Hell even truly *has* a reason for being, and its just a dark force that came to be to consume the multiverse, and that's it's only purpose.

Apparently it's an attempt to remake Doom for IDTech4. Pretty much an attempted HD remake of the game.

He re-went through his entire adventure but with seductress versions of all demons and fucked them.

He went through a pirate adventure with swashbuvkling demons, suicidal parrot shooting captain revenants and mayan archviles.

Hate to be that fagtron, but
Sauce?

If you roll with the idea of all these universes sharing one Hell, it might be the very foundation of reality in Doom's cosmology.

Pirate Doom is too fun

Here you go:
forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34856

Moon man wad is cannon

If I'm remembering correctly, there was one WAD that was going to feature a "Decompression Demon", but it got removed due to being too x tremendous. Anyone remember that one?

>doomguy is megaman and also all the robot masters simultaneously and continually battling himself in a never ending death match

>doomguy fucked up demons in a CUHRAAAYYZZEEE anime girl version of himself

>Doomguy had to suffer through the immensely randomized BS that was Aeons Of Death.

This thing has a fanbase. Think about that for a moment.

It is *nowhere* near as bad as those people who Unironically support Terry WAD's

Shouldnt some rules as to what consider canon be made though? For example
>protag of WAD must be DoomGuy
>WAD must me beatable under normal conditions
>Enemies should be demons or variations thereof
Also is nuts.WAD canon?