en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JonTron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:JonTron#Source_for_middle_name.3F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea um... I would... but you're kinda a racist piece of shit, Jon

Racist?
Fail! hahahha, fail fail fail.

HE'S BACK BABY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=voZnWwP2vAg

I don't get it. Please explain in great detail.

>go spread the fear of allah into the filthy nonwhites so we can make america a white ethnostate again ech
whoa what did Jon mean by this?

WHAT!!
>it's real

HOLY SHEEEEEETTTTTT

I always hated how so many people attributed BK's popularity to Jontron, so in a way I'm happy the devs distanced themselves from him, Y-L's actual quality aside.

Yawn.

That only makes him more likable. Your political correctness makes you a fucking retard.

Yes now they can make sub par games alone....oh right

But it's overrated drivel

>Jon "Wiggity wack, what's up with those blacks" Jafari
>Jon "Destroy the negroid" Jafari
>Jon "Got a bead on that nigger please" Jafari
>Jon "Chuck a spear? You're outta here!" Jafari

Jon "fbi statistics make me go ballistic" jafari

>Jonny "Jihad" Jafari
>Jon "Unload my Nine at the Welfare Line" Jafari
>Zyklon Jon
>Jon "Ech-nic Cleansing" Jafari

I rewatched all his videos after I saw the vanilla ice one, still great as ever.

how is the 360 version of banjo kazooie? specifically how it controls.

He's retarded for opening his yap and showing his true power.

And you're retarded for not seeing this.

Does retard have any questions or are you smart enough to get the gist of what I have said?

It's fine, I 100%ed it like 5 years ago. You keep all collected notes in a level after dying, so hopefully you don't think that's too easy compared to the original.

>Jon "Get the blacks out of my town" Tron
>Jon "The Nigger Saffari" Jafari

>I 100%ed it
including the Stop N Swap?

but he's Iranian so it's ok.

>white supremacist
>not white

how is this possible

uncle ruckus syndrome

>Jon "Ventilate that pavement ape" Jafari
>Jon "Nigger lips make me sick" Jafari
>Jon "Paint it black and I'll snap" Jafari
>Jon "Bullet fried chicken" Jafari
>Jon "Sagging pants? Get the shank" Jafari

whoa that makes a lot of sense.
you sound like a high IQ person.

>uncle ruckus syndrome
He had an abusive father who hated his life and a mother obsessed with the white man to the point of near insanity?

He had a discussion with a streamer called Destiny. It was about how the US should stay majority white, and said that it would be better if the US had their races seperated into seperate areas.

I think stop n swop was easier too.
I remember you had to use a code to get rid of the ice wall to get to the key in the N64 version, and the wall just isn't there in the 360 version.

WHAT DID YOU SAID NIGGA

Observe this non-racist 5

But I thought IQ wasn't a good measure of general intelligence because groids score low?

All of the stop n swop eggs needed a code,
Shit like "NOW YOU CAN SEE A NICE KEY WHIHC YOU CAN HAVE FOR FREE" or "DONT GO AND TELL HER ABOUT THE SECRET IN HER CELLAR"
Can't remember the other ones, off the top of my head, even my autism had limits

Hell no.

It's called being an "Uncle Tom".

Sounds good to me.

Jon “Make the Coons Gone” tron
Jon “Kill Every Jewish Pawn” tron
Jon “Eliminate the Hebrew Spawn” tron
Jon “Impale Juan” tron
Jon “The Genetic Purity Phenomenon” tron
Jon “Nazi Party” Jafari
Jon “Shoot shoot anything speaking Farsi” Jafari
Jon “See a Black Driving a Ferrari? He stole that Car-e” Jafari

FPBP

you sound like a dumb fuck. now that just makes me respect you more.
tell me more please.

That's teh beauty of it; when you're half white half something else, people can play whichever race card they want whenever they feel is applicable

Jon "Aryan" Jafari [1]

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JonTron

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JonTron
Like fucking pottery.

I don't like platforers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:JonTron#Source_for_middle_name.3F

Jon "Blacks can't swim in the gene pool" Jafari
Jon "Kenyan genocide vacation" Jafari
Jon "Hear ebonics? Run over niggers like Sonic" Jafari
Jon "Twenty niggers in a woodchipper is music to my ears" Jafari
Jon "Get a kick out of gutting a spic" Jafari

>Jon "Get a kick out of gutting a spic" Jafari
This one's amazing considering his ex, Nicole, is one and every time the photo of her getting blacked is posted, Jon deletes it but he allows Suzy nudes.
/ourguy/ is a Janitor or a Mod, I forgot.

>Jon says Banjo is his favorite game ever made forever
>they play it on Game Grumps
>Arin, being too stupid to push buttons or read, repeatedly shits on the game
>Jon, being a spineless yes-man just agrees with everything and eventually starts disliking it
>Grant Kirkhope makes a challenge for Jon, saying he probably couldn't even beat the game
>Jon does a live stream of the Xbox arcade version
>plays terribly
>gives up after many hours of dying and not having enough to progress
>boots up N64 emulator
>has to look up how to activate cheats to get to the end
>has to use save states during the final boss fight

What's JonTron's appeal?

Makes the Browns brown their pants.

His old content was like the fat friend everyone had who was goofy making home movies.

Now he's really got no discernible personal style.

If you like classic game channels like AVGN it has that appeal, but doesn't present jokes in the same way, making him different.

But user, Jon is Iranian.
Therefore, a minority. And you know, minorities can't be racist. :^)

>vinny beat both banjo and donkey kong country 2

how are the grumps so bad at videogames

he isnt white so its perfectly fine

They can be racist to other minorities

>Jon, being a spineless yes-man just agrees with everything and eventually starts disliking it
Jon's not Danny,Jon got into many bouts over things large to small.

>Jon is Iranian.
Wasn't he born in California?

Typically his videos have higher quality production value than most other youtubers. combined with a unique, Nathan Lane-esque voice, and the writing of some of his better vids, he has appeal with alot of people.

Then the election last year happened and just like with Gamergate, it shat all over the internet and turned youtubers we enjoy into foaming at the mouth retards.

Thank god Vinny hasn't been touched yet.

They are terrible

I wasted time watching GG playing Dead and holy shit
>Can't beat the last mission
>Play a walkthrough on YT

>JohnTron
Go to fucking . It'll Sup Forums a blast!

silence
I keel you

Too much time listening to gamerbro politics can fuck with your head. I've seen it happen to friends in real life, then they snap out of it after some time and feel embarassed about it.

ok

You kiss your wife's son with that mouth?

This is some interesting way to summon Lee.

Please stop implying that believing certain races are inferior is racist. That offends me deeply.

He's a loud, obnixious redditard like most of Sup Forums.

Jon is American. You are not the nationality of your parents and never will be. Also, Jon clearly identifies as white.

>You hear that little guy? You hear the Truth in his voice?
>We're all livin' the Human condition, except for Jews and Niggers since they aren't human, but he is speaking it!
It didn't seem that odd at the time, but now....

I personally think you're the nationality of the console you own or have the most allegiance too, i.e, if you are a sony66er you're an actual nigger and if your a nin10drone than your nationality is a manchild neckbeer. if you are an xbot you are just an retard.

>Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Well then you're officially that guy, you know the one, walks into the gene pool like "Ay uh this skin is uh officially uh nigger special white-wrecker, tha's cuz muh dayd was blaack" well FUCK YOU. I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNN'T havin' that SHIT

It's weird now that his comments have put this in context it's a bit offensive.

>I made 3 things but they weren't good enough so I canned them

That's Jon's entire problem besides being tricked by Sup Forums- he keeps being a "perfectionist" and assuming dumping money into a project will make it good.

The video where he rented a pony was one of his least funny yet.

fucking this
I lost so much goddamn respect for him

he relies too much on using an expensive set piece as a joke these days.
it's garbage compared to the humor in his nightshade era vids which rely on his timing and improve

what an ugly anime, not even cute

Yeah, fuck politics. Being shit at a videogame you claim to love is unforgivable.
And no, I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean it. By the same coin it pisses me off Arin tried to be the "be all end all" of 3D Zelda knowledge when it's obvious fucker lacks both spacial awareness and the mental logic to use Z-Targetting effectively.

>That time he died 3 times to a Darknut because he stopped targetting and put his sword away hoping for the Parry prompt to appear

he's very impressionable, like most Sup Forums users

this website is for anime only if you dont like it go to rebbit

and it's not even a game he claims to really enjoy and is just a bit rusty on.
He claimed multiple times that it's his absolute favorite game, and he based his logo and persona around it. And he couldn't even beat it. He couldn't even defend himself against arin and say why he liked it.
And it's not a complex fucking game, an 8 year old could easily beat it.

Speaking of arin it's no shock to anyone he completely sucks at every 3D videogame, can't read, has ADD, and yet speaks with some sort of authority about them.
It's like his brain can't process 3 spatial dimensions.

I don't get it.
Is that suppose to be a racist argument?

I see it as a mix of riffing on low-quality media mixed with sketch comedy. I think he's got a good sense of comedic timing and delivery, at least in his scripted stuff.

>''yea'' instead of ''yeah''
y'all got baited like chumps

>It's like his brain can't process 3 spatial dimensions.
He has some weird-ass condition in which he, in-fact, can not think outside of an X/Y plane, when you add Z (depth) his play goes to hell, that's why he's only able to play 2D stuff like Mega Man.

To him, what's not on the screen doesn't exist, and a lot of his Zelda complains revolve around getting hit from behind, but then you see him play and notice that he runs past stuff and ignores it. It's like he thinks the enemies that aren't on the screen "vanished" like old NES games and won't respawn until he turns back.

What you are saying is, every black person in the US is actually american/white and you can't be racist towards him. That means I can go to Obama and call him a fucking nigger spearchucker and be fine with that

I mean, he isn't black or a minority. He was born in the US. He is white :^)

Iranians think they're white, so he's should be held accountable to white people standards.

what he really that bad at Banjo? Anyone got the video?

>Obama
>Born in the U.S.

so middle easterns are white? That means when you say you want muslims out of your country you aren't being racists or a bigot. Liberals sure fooled me.

Good thing you aren't a liberal or a poor soul brainwashed by the liberal media that made you hate white people or feel self hatred if you are white. I mean, white people are the only race where hatred and racism exists... right?

>Sup Forums is still trying to radicalize at-risk youth under the guise of enjoying talking about videogames and defending their e-celeb idol.

When will it end?

never

Both Jontron and this game series were never good.

Fuck off with e-celeb threads, only GameCenter CX and AVGN are allowed here.

Could things have been different?

>sargon
>a videogame streamer one day decides to do politics
>knows fuck all
>every video is multiple hours long of "crazy liberal said this on twitter" and responding with "UUUUHHH"
>spews memes to be le ebic redpilled
clearly a role model to look up to, all heil the kekistani nation! XD

>You are not the nationality of your parents and never will be.
Do you tell every black person who claims they can't be racist this? Just making sure.

its part of the joke he doesn't want to be labeled as an extremist.

Not really.

Not with the Left advancing Communism at every opportunity.

>state a fact
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACIST

>use a fact (crime records), do not provide any actual context or speculate at all on what factors may contribute to them, and just write it off as "ergo blacks are inherently uncivilized"

>not racist

But like you implied he only started caring about politics because they fucked with his entertainment, and now of course because of the cash he makes off it.