Hacks or geniuses?

Hacks or geniuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.thetrail.google
youtu.be/CPIbGnBQcJY
kickstarter.com/projects/22cans/project-godus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hack, Genius, Hack, Hack

Peter Molyneux did nothing wrong. He's a good man who only wanted to make good games for good people so they could have a good time.

It should have never ended like this.
;_;

Kojima's definitely a hack. Fucking westaboo piece of shit.

What happened with him? I remember he left lionhead but none of the fable games were really bad.

>Molyneux published the game himself in 1984 by duplicating hundreds of tapes on two Tandy Corporation recorders. After taking an advertising space in a game magazine, he prepared for the game's success; he later stated in an interview, "I was utterly convinced that this game would sell tons. I thought, 'You know, this letter box is just not big enough. It's just not going to fit all the envelopes.' So I cut – and this is no joke – I cut a bigger letter box". However, the game received only two orders, one of which Molyneux speculated was from his mother.
>Due to the game's failure, Molyneux retreated from game design, and started Taurus Impex Limited—a company that exported baked beans to the Middle East —with his business partner Les Edgar. Commodore International mistook it for Torus, a more established company that produced networking software, and offered to provide Molyneux with ten free Amiga systems to help in porting "his" networking software. "... it suddenly dawned on me that this guy didn't know who we were",

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.thetrail.google
He made this which got really fucking big

youtu.be/CPIbGnBQcJY
Anyone remember this beauty?

That's cool but maybe for 15 mins like can you imagine doing this shit for 50 hours

The reason Peter Molyneux got hacked a year ago on twitter was because he told his son his password who told a friend as they use his personal steam account.
He uses this password for everything, including his facebook. It's still the same password.

It's also really fucking guessable. If you guess it I'll confirm.

Todd is just the spokesman now
he was more responsible for morrowind then skyrim or oblivion

*genii

genius
hack
genius ideas, hack execution
hack

is it ILOVESCAMINGGOYSIM823

EVERYCHOICEMATTERS

Is it m0lyn3ux?

Nah. However his wikipedia will help you.

Nope.

>hack
Where did this meme come from?

>"person hired to do routine work," c. 1700, ultimately short for hackney "an ordinary horse, horse for general service (especially for driving or riding, as opposed to war, hunting, or hauling),"
>led naturally to "broken-down nag," and also "prostitute" (1570s) and "a drudge" (1540s), especially a literary one, one who writes according to direction or demand.
>Hack writer is first recorded 1826, though hackney writer is at least 50 years earlier.

I give up

To be fair most of that demo was entirely scripted

What about Don Mattrick?

genius hack
hack
hack
hack

FPBP

TAKE IT BACK

Todd is the only one who isn't a pretentious snob there.

kickstarter.com/projects/22cans/project-godus
>5 people donated 5000€ each
>for fucking godus