Will the player base die off in a month

will the player base die off in a month

it'll die faster than this thread

It's #2 on the top seller list so that's something I guess.

If the devs don't pay attention and drop the ball when it comes to post-release content, probably.

>top seller
>not even out yet

greeeeeat news

oh boy, it's that time of the month again, get dat flavor in before the game dies!

It'll die on PC.

if people have any sense then no, this is the most original new game to come out in the past 2 years.

Indie for honor clone with bad graphics

and better game play

>steam top seller list ever mattering
Dragon Quest Heroes 2 was on the top 10 for steams best sellers and that sold like absolute dogshit.

>make a games that supposed to appeal to the masses
>have to have a fucking i7 and a 2gb gpu just for minimum settings

pffffffffffffffffffffft

>implying for honor has half the level of move customization

You must be actually retarded.

THE FUCK IS THIS DIGITARDS DEVOLVER WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>implying people arent gonna run the same move lists after a month or two

I've never played For Honor, how is it similar?

Try a week

After seen some streamers playing, what I don't get is.... you only really use 2 buttoms for the attacks? like, literally X & Y, and the combos are always X>X>Y or X>Y???

I don't understand could somebody explain please.

On PC, yes. Like Always.

Yeah I feel like it's going to become
>stupid shit meta about "best" combos
>those few guys running what they like or looks best

I mean For Honor was #1 for awhile...

question: has the developer of this title made a decent game recently?

Why are people hyping this game up so much? Is it shills, or am I missing something? It seems like some no game shitty combat game.

It's their first game, I think

>Why are people shitting this game up so much? Is it autism, or am I missing something? It seems like some niche game with decent concept

It's not

Because if you dont play it ill have no one to play with, i hate over watch and i hate pubg

I was excited until I found out that it uses "decks". Metafags ruined multiplayer

i think Y is to use an attack that also switches to another set of moves

On PC it will for sure,

meh, the smaller the community, the comfier.

it will die because the game won't be balanced at all and it'll become boring too fast
I don't see why a game like this one should succeed when real fighting games fail in a matter of months

If you just press XXX YYY XXX YYY
you get sucked

They both rely on directional mechanics. Meaning you aim in one of 3/4 chosen directions to indicate where/how you want to strike, or which moves you want to move.

The thing I don't get about Absolver is that blocking is just high or low. Which would make sense if its a 2d fighting game. But from all the gameplay I've seen, its just people button mashing and hoping their attack hits first, and then they block. It looks really dumb imo

Yeah I'd rather have no moveset customization and static character movesets.

That way the game will be completely balanced...

Did you just describe every fighting game. Do you have brain damage?

What's the problem with that?

Worth getting for single player play? Does it have a story mode or an arena mode?

It has some tutorial/whatever single player mode where you beat dudes to learn their move sets. But the game is multiplayer at its core so I'd think the single player experience will be lame at best.

I hope not cause I've been waiting for quite a bit of time but my gpu died and now I cant run it on my shitass temporary but im poor and cant get a new one anytime soon

Literally Age of Conan gameplay. It wasn't fun then and I doubt it's fun now. Who wants to play Simon Says in a video game?