your opinion on dspgaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAMm1_M3rvo
youtube.com/watch?v=s_pqL4gylRc
youtube.com/watch?v=qfVk4bhR60k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a genius

He's a jerk

He's a wise, rich, gracefully-aging legend whose quality khantent we're not worthy of

>everyday theres a thread about this guy
>the same hour every day
At least he pays his shills.

He's a genius, but he's also a jerk.

based

snort

jerks off/10

*belch*

>TIHYDP videos are more popular than his own content
>he can't make any money off of it

>implying
We're talking about the same guy that thinks his patreon supporters should work more so that they could make more money to give to him.
There's no way he's paying any shills

I could watch this dim uncoordinated retard try and be a cool Chad forever

youtube.com/watch?v=DAMm1_M3rvo

He is a treasure. I hope he never goes away.

off of them*

That guy is a broken bulb in a dark room.

It's fun to make fun of him.

Nail the pigroach to the cross! Nail it by its fuckin hooves!

Masturbating in front of children. Check. Disgusting belching and snorting habits. Check. Bare bones effort in videos while claiming to be "innovative." Check. Blantantly lying about what he says, how much he pays in bills, and pity begging for money from children and mentally handicapped adults. Check. Guilt tripping for money. Check. Dissing legendary videogames and developers simply because he's a hamfisted idiot that isn't good at games that don't hold your hand the entire time. Check. DIssing fans for asking questions (even when they cheer and throw money at him) that don't massage his immature ego. Check. Being a privilaged, unappreciative turd winder. Check. Refusing to do an honest day's work. Check. Throwing his ex friends and ex girlfriend under the bus when they're not convenient for his pigroach lifestyle. Check.

You could literally go on and on as to why this goutslob needs to be financially ruined for keeps. This obese, manipulating manchild has gotten away with scamming people out of their money long enough. Eight years is long enough. Every time he gets a DDOS attack, every time he gets hacked and exposed; every time he gets humiliated because of his disgusting behavior and habits; and every time a brainwashed fan opens his eyes and WAKES UP to this scammers tricks, is a good deed, and a reminder that not all is bad in this world. This piece of shit is no better than a purse snatcher. I can't wait until he's buried into the ground with debt and forced to get a real job. Pigroachslobknobber.

>pays

I don't know anything about him and only seen pictures on Sup Forums.
He has a face that looks like it attracts punches on a daily basis.

>He has a face that looks like it attracts punches on a daily basis.

But you have to leave the house to get punched

Much much better than the other cancerous e-celebs trash that Sup Forums love so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_pqL4gylRc

pretty based

Every time I'm convinced Phil is playing a character he goes and does something that convinces me he's just not self aware or capable of learning.

His Dynasty Warriors playthroughs were fucking painful. I don't give a shit about racism, but his constant " lol Ching Chong" comments got fucking tiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfVk4bhR60k

He's a single mid-30's edgelord who's terrible at video games, shouldn't he be /ourguy/?

>you're not Burch
>you're not Pitchford
>you're not Phil

Hello there Snort BUrnell 2

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

This post reeks of SoK

>makes a 15 minute unboxing video about a standard edition game and doesn't even open the box
>can't even place countires like the united kingdom, greece and finland on a map because "i'm a american i don't know yourop"
>was asked to talk about a something that he never got for christmas and talks about a wolverine toy in a way that sounds like he was still mad about it even though it clearly happened years ago
>is well known for having a fanbase that literally does shitty things to him out of spite and still thinks it's appropriate to talk about your fiancé having to go to the ER for an anxiety attack
>is pretty much middle age and still shifts blame from things that are clearly his fault to something that is out his control, like "shitty online" or "glitches"
>thinks it's perfectly reasonable to expect his viewers to look at maybe 15 videos averaging between 10-15 minutes a day
>still doesn't deserve at least half of the shit that people do to him

>business
>cahntent
>cmahn
>okay?
>the bottom line is
>alright?
>*snort*
>dood
>*burp*
>qwahlity
>it is what it is