If PC is so much superior why 99% of PC gamers spend their gaming hours on cheap mobas and 2011 FPS with screaming kids...

If PC is so much superior why 99% of PC gamers spend their gaming hours on cheap mobas and 2011 FPS with screaming kids, lag and cheaters?

they don't

>another console wars thread
Don't you have ANYTHING else you could be doing?

checkmate atheists

I tried
Just dropped off my wife's son, Darius, at high school. He asked me to pick up a copy of Bloodborne for him on the way home. Me being a PC MASTERRACE MEMBER, I hesitated and laughed in his face for wanting to play shitty anti-exclusive bullshit at 30fps. He got mad and told me his dad Tyrone was a better father than I was. My wife fell for Tyrone while I was away at a LAN party playing CSGO on my souped up machine with an i7 7700k OC'd at 4.20ghz and dual GTX 1070's. Gotta have those glorious frames to play on a 13-year-old game engine! Me being a PC MASTERRACE member and all I showed him great PC exclusives to play on my 3000 dollar gaming PC, games such as UNDERTALE, DAD DATING SIMULATOR, and GENITAL JOUSTING. He called me a "gay-ass nigga" and ran off with my wallet. When he came home I found him in my living room playing Bloodborne with a smile on his face. Oh, how I wish my wife was around to see this! She's been going to this basketball park a lot lately with her black friends. Maybe she won't come home too late this time around... Anyway, my eyes melted as I saw those SHITTY TEXTURES AND HORRID FRAME RATES, my eyes have been violated!! I into my gaming room with my glorious rig, and booted up Dark Souls to compensate, it didn't work so I had to spend 2 hours finding a fix for it. But it was GLORIOUS, THOSE FRAMES and GRAFIX WERE SO SUPERIOR TO THAT CONSOLE TRASH. By the time I was done, he was still playing that console filth, but the game looked really fun. But I cannot play on consoles, only plebs do. Maybe in 7 years of petitioning, it will bring it to PC eventually.

don't post cute anime girls with non comfy threads thanks

t. 16 year old steam weeb that spend the day masturbating to 2B ass

Op and his thread sucks dicks

I'm 21 and I didn't fap today user

Dumb bratposter.

>Secret flowers STILL not finished

Steam play stats say otherwise

we DO have a superior taste, consolecuck!

PC is only superior because you can watch youtube and play games simultaneously. I spent more time on my toaster than i did on my ps4 pro which i got bored with after persona 5 and bloodborne. I'm building a sweet Pc, and can't wait to play the current games on ultra. Ps4 pro will probably be covered in dust until more exclusives come out

I'm sure of consoles reported stats, they'd show an overwhelming majority of normalfag-tier sports games and CoDs.

>watch youtube
The state of pc gamers. Literally the ones that fund twitch and youtube celebrities.

>you can watch youtube and play games simultaneously.

what is the point of this

>expect Yuruposting
>end up getting Wojaks instead
Sup Forums always finds new ways to let me down.

A good computer can't fix bad taste.

back to Sup Forums

i'm not fond of this meme of 'watching' things while you're doing something else

Daisuki~

That anime was just too much for me

>not watching something while you grind for shit in runescape
Top console pleb

Maybe because they have the luxury of doing that without paying an extra monthly fee just to use online functionality in their games?
I'm just saying, I'd be playing single player games all the time too if I had to pay 50 bucks extra a year so I can play my bland rehashed FPS that haven't changed since 2009 and action games with screaming kids, lag and cheaters.

They think having the voice of a e-celeb in the background while playing Overwatch is something healthy

>brat is a consolepleb

>being concerned about what other people play
>being concerned about what platform other people play on
>generalizing to ridiculous degrees
>percentage pulled out of your ass
Why are we wasting out time here? Are we that tired of vidya?

>use online functionality
buzzword for playing online garbage sold by Gabenstein
:)

Because the majority of people who play videogames have no taste. I'd say it's about 99% actually.

pls stop shitposting with cute anime girls

this, it's a sick person magnet

game devs are starting to realise that there's vastly more retard money than human money in the biz

Enjoy paying full price for a game and then be forced to pay extra just to access half the content on the disc.
Xbox Live, Playstation Plus and now even Nintendo is gonna do it with their Breath of the Wild machine.

>Enjoy paying full price for a game
>he still thinks steam sales are good
Also I never buy digital copies of physical copies are available. My games are not hosted in obscure DRM approved USA servers.

I am funposting, downloadan p0rn and watching a twitch stream at the same time

I don't even care about the games. But they are also nice

If consoles are so good and actually have good exclusives why do sales charts show that 99% of console users are just playing FIFA and COD?

oh I forgot, you wont ever actually address this point, just make the same thread again in a few hours

>99% of console users are just playing FIFA and COD?
Thanks to them Sony and Nintendo can fund games like Bloodborne, nioh and zelda.
On PC thanks to COD and CS:GO players Gaben can give you guys more skins

what surprises me is that there are some people here who legitimately believe PC will become relevant over consoles again, or that they are somehow on the same level.

The general public (aka $$$$) will never care about desktops again. It's seen as archaic

>Gaben can give you guys more skins
God dammit Gabe you fat fuck, give us a new good game or another Half Life, not more ASSFAGGOTS, TF2 hats and CS bullshit.

>multiplats funding nintendo
Uh, no?

Those games are paid off to be exclusive. It's hilarious that you think they somehow wouldn't get funding otherwise

Thanks to people buying consoles (like COD + GTA sold 25+ million PS4 units) Sony can have a good share of income and userbase to fund projects.
On the other hand if GTA VI sells 300 million copies on PC you may get some discount in a paid mod or 2 dollars in digital currency to buy skins.
Same applies to Nintendo.

>implying you can't do that with a mid range or cheapo office pc
>still costs less than a faggy gaymer pc
>still have enough to get a 2nd cheapo pc to attach the console on and stream with

thanks user

Who says you can't consoleshitter? I'm just building a good pc because i want to future proof my PC, and god knows the ps5 and XBOX XX won't be able to achieve 60fps

i don't need more story but it seems like a no-brainer to make more half-life deathmatch when multiplayer FPS are are big as ever

Don't forget crowd funded games like "star citizen" will never be finished and pc cucks paid 150M for that game xD

Most people aren't very smart, whether PC or console players. Then you always have kids who will play a game only because it's free, and 3rd worlders who will resell crates and keys for some dosh.

holy shit I just reminded the cheapest ship to access pre-alpha costs 149 dollars.
PC gamers never learn.

goddamn this is tryhard as fuck.
bad b8 I r8 0/8

>Sony can have a good share of income and userbase to fund projects.

Why are there fuck all decent exclusives then? Why are 99% of Sony exclusives just a rehash of something you can already get as a multiplat?

>Why are there fuck all decent exclusives then? Why are 99% of Sony exclusives just a rehash of something you can already get as a multiplat?
I don't know user :)

If consoles are so much superior why are you shitposting from a PC

>2011 FPS
why do you hate old games?
>with screaming kids, lag and cheaters?
it's easy to deal with kids, you just mute them in the menu
lag is impossible, only thing i can do is leave and wait to get a better ping
cheaters? just quit the server and go in another and if it isn't enough, play another game
also, isn't PS4 full of the same problem? kids, cheaters, lags and shit games like CoD and fifa?
think twice, dumb moe fuckboi

Just get a pc, even some cheap $500 build, console post-purchase rationalization should wear off.

What's fucked up is not the fact that you took the time out of your pathetic life to type this up but there's actual people on Sup Forums who think/act this way.

>implying most people don't shitpost from a phone these days.

Kill all streamers?

I've been playing games on PC since I was 8 years old I think. I've never touched a moba and I'd never cheapen myself enough to try one. It's called having standard, something console peasants wouldn't understand at all.

Because PC is about online FPS/MMORPGs/Mobas and Strategy games. Most people who own a PC play LoL, CS, WoW or some other freemium game.

The PC playerbase is not the hardcore base, most of them pirate games because of that, they have no real connection to the gaming industry.

Consumers are not and have never been a reflection of the level of quality in any media industry.

I stopped playing console games when 90% of the matches all i heard were sequakers and mexicans.

Games I've completed this summer on PC:
Yooka Laylee
RiME
Owlboy
Sleeping Dogs
Pyre
Rez Infinite
Bayonetta (replay)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (replay)
Nier Automata

Games I'm currently playing:
DOOM 2016
San Andreas
The Sexy Brutale
Kindom Hearts
Gigantic until the game officially dies

I also play a bunch of games portable on occasion on my Surface Pro 3, it's a better version of the tabletop mode of the Switch basically and I get to have access to whatever of my PC library I feel like.
Half Life 2 and Left 4 Dead 2
GTA San Andreas is on both
Orcs Must Die
Oblivion
FTL
Emulation up to the n64
A ton of other stuff of GOG
Tons and tons of indies

Now that the traditional handheld is dead my PC does literally everything better.
Older stuff like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

>10% good
>90% bad
no wonder you are browsing Sup Forums

>Video games are bad do I fit in yet guys
Let's hear some specifics about what you hate so much

>hurr these incredibly well-recieved titles I've never played must be SHIT
No wonder you browse Sup Forums

Meant for

You know they demoed that machine right, we had one brought to our office for a month too.

>well-recieved titles
received
Also: Pyre, Owlboy, Sexy Brulate, San Andreas, Orcs Must Die are all garbage.

>These tastes
Imagine actually having to live as one of these people

false, they bought it.

Those games are objectively good, that's why. And no, you can't argue against that because they sell amazing and get universal praise by critics.

Unless you'd like to imply that critics and sales DON'T correlate with a game being good, in which case you have no right to speak down upon them when you'll gladly use said metrics to praise your game of choice.

I mean a really doubt that, but whats the big deal if they did? Seems like a nice thing to do for people youre gonna be killing with crunch time anyway.

Playing Xenoblade again but this time with ubershaders to fix stutter, 1080p, hd texture pack and the 60fps patch. What a great game, I hope 2 isn't as bad as it looks.

PCfags get 2011 FPS when consoleshits can't even get 30 FPS #told

I like PC because I can keep playing my games forever without rebuying them every 10 years

> thinking that a game that has 20 years of history, game design and balance put behind it, offers infinite replayability and offers all content that impacts the game for free without tricks, is somehow bad

you wish you had anything as good as this
instead you dishout 100$ (60 for game and 40 for "season pass") each year for the exact same game with 30 more pixels and 10 less frame rates

>replayability

Just because PC is great doesn't mean a majority of people aren't stupid fucking plebs.

You could make a similar argument for every platform.

>Nintenbros buying Mario and Pokémon AGAIN
>Sonybros playing weeaboo garbage
>Xboners playing games from PC???