Bethesda gets a cut from Creation Club transactions and become a giant dynasty like Valve

>Bethesda gets a cut from Creation Club transactions and become a giant dynasty like Valve
>they make so much profit that they rely solely on Skyrim and Fallout 4 Creation Club profit
>they no longer have motive for making games
>they cease to make games
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.webm

ayy

>needing to invent a big bad
>already have a big bad called gaben and shit like activision
>still trying to shitpost EA and bethesda like cucks

yeah, you are the problem.

Hi Todd. Nice height.

their elderscrolls games are usually decent
But yeah if they could just put fallout out of its misery that would be great

>muh EA and bethesda

>About that fern i owed ya

I literally don't know anyone who still plays skyrim or fallout 4. Most people I talk to are just tired with the same shitty engine regardless how many mods you slap on it

Still trying to justify that dreamboying?

>bethesda
things user wishes would happen
>valve
things that already happened

really makes me wonder about pc gamers truly

I don't know about Skyrim but I hear you on Fallout 4, mods can't help such a shitty game.

You or people you talk to are not Bethesda's audience anymore.

Sonybros are already salivating and jizzing at the premise of getting mods "just like on PC" for a little price. They'll eat this shit up so much that Beth won't have to release one bit of new content ever again.

>Creation Club comes out
>People stop modding

Majority of big modders have already joined CC though.

>unga bunga ponga konga

Speak English.

Doesn't mean niggas gonna buy it. And proof?
I'd be okay with CC if Bethesda were to actually work with the modders instead of simply curate and profit off of the mods. Like if they worked with the Fallout: Cascadia and Fallout: Miami teams to get shit done.
Then again they'd probably just ruin whatever vision the modders had anyway

>vidya needs to focus on one bad guy at a time!!!

fuck off shill

>And proof?
Stop by esg or fog for a list babe.
Apparently they are working with select modders, but it doesn't give me much hope because they've also allowed that dumb slut who repackages various mods into "her" own for ez money.
I'm sure the guy who originally suggested this idea, a collab between modders and bethesda, was thinking about just that - more Miami/Enderal style mods, but it's just going to be Not-Mario outfits for $25.

That's false, they have only selected a few modders to do it, it isn't like last time where everyone can join.

And that's precisely why we need to assassinate Todd McManlet and pipe bomb the Bethesda HQ. Who's with me?

Are you implying EA and Zenimax aren't terrible companies?

Train you didn't get in because you work too slow, get over it.

can bethesda sell mods they dont have the rights too? like micky mouse/pony/starwars/spongebob characters and other licensed shit

>already have every mod I'd ever need for Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, and New Vegas downloaded
I win Todd

Mod piracy will be super high. This is once again consolecucks ruining everything

mod piracy is already pretty intense due to steam workshop with pirated games/non-steam games
where have you been bruh

You say that like it's a bad thing. They've clearly shown they don't care about making vidya anymore, after how causal Skyrim was, how absolutely shit Fallout 4 is, and how they're now trying to sell off Falliut 4: Extended: Special Edition: VR: Now with more Godrays, style editions for the same price as when the game originally released.

>You say that like it's a bad thing

Are you retarded?

This is more likely
>Creation Club makes Bethesda shittons of money for 0 effort on their part
>mods for TES6 and Fallout 5 become Creation Club exclusive

Skyrim was good though. Only Fallout 4 sucked.