Immersive game play (solo, duo, and squads)

>Immersive game play (solo, duo, and squads)
>Intense action that can break out at any moment
>Various play styles that can all end up winning
>Third and First person servers to make all shooting types happy
>Unpredictable situations that take decisive reflexes and quick thinking
>Every game is unique in what happens
>Tons of guns that can compliment any type of shooter and all of them are deadly (except crossbow)
>Bullet drop and travel varies on each gun
>Losing is not the end of the world as you can rejoin near instantly into a new game
>Free and paid crates helps support the developers while give you items to work for which none are game breaking
>Games can only last 30 minutes max so you will never be strapped into a game for longer than you plan for
>Decent but balanced healing system
>Destructible Vehicles
>100 man multiplayer

Why aren't you playing the game your friends are playing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-f5BiWxOSc
oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-DG0FV2c&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because none of my friends are stupid enough to call for early access shit. If they """release""" it and it looks good we'll play it.

The game objectively looks and runs like shit right now though. Especially since it looks like you're forced to run it on low settings or else be at a disadvantage.

>runs like shit
Potato

i just was

its alright i guess

Sure it has some flaws buddy, but this is the most dandy fun you and your friends will have! Don't want you to miss out on the fun.

nu-fun

>shitposters has resorted to fake viral marketing to get (you)s from people who hate the game.

Why is Sup Forums such a shithole

>Why aren't you playing the game your friends are playing Sup Forums?
I am playing it but I don't have friends to play it with,

I'm having fun. You could be too instead of being Mr.Grumpkins.

Auto-matchmaking squads has got your back senpai

I know, but it just isn't the same.

I don't have the game, if you knew how to read. What're you a leaf? I can only go by what I see in webms and videos of it.

>Doesn't have the game
>Says the game is and runs like shit
Can't make this up

burnt out after 150 hours. playing hearthstone now. comfy cards

>tfw pubg gave you crates to sell
Feels gud. I'll be playing Sonic Mania for free thanks to pubg.

It really is fun with friends

Yes it can run like shit vut you dont need a super comp I only have a 1060 and a shitty 50$ cpu ans I get solid 50 ot all depends

It's fucking boring. Worst purchase of the year for me, BR mod for Arma 3 was fun - but as a full game it's kinda shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-f5BiWxOSc

yawn

Literally who?

>Early Access
Do I need to say more?

I'm pretty sure the game will be celebrated and played for years to come

Also
>Microtransactions

>paid crates helps support the developers
Though it was the point of buying an early access...

People will defend this

that queer needs to lose weight

lurk more

So we are going to have this thread every day now?

loot boxes in pubg was done right
>you could literally make your money back just by playing and selling your crates

>streamerbait early access trash
>shit like this happens constantly due to shit netcode: oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
>microtransactions in a $29.99 early access game
>games can be won with almost zero kills granted you camp and get lucky with the zone placement
>"""professional""" tournaments won by players with low single digit kills, see above
>paying customers banned because streamers have bitchfits after every death
>paying customers banned for using car horns
>paying customers banned for playing a glitchy, bug ridden game: youtube.com/watch?v=xrg-DG0FV2c&
>devs literally getting PTSD from tweets
>PUBGfags only defense of these points is "b-but look at the playercount" and wojack images depicting Sup Forums as upset

Sorry not everyone knows some random quirky edgelord sir whomever-I-just-watched

Yep

Okay, serious question

How long does it take for this game to repay itself?
Fags here scream about magic high price loot and easy grind, easy $$$. So how long does it take to get 29.99$ just by playing and selling ingame stuff, no gambling?

DELETE THIS

It's not bad for something to pop on an play for an hour. I persoanlly can't play it hardcore lole some people, but its a fun game despite what Sup Forums says

Probably a month or two of casual playing as long as the crate market doesn't crash

>Intense action

>Hear gunshots in distance because I left cover for five seconds
>Die in two hits
>Don't even see the guy who killed me

its too late m8, you cant buy any more of the gamescon crates

>month or two
Whoa there...From the sound of it I thought it was about 1-2 weeks max

You can unbox a digital skirt worth 100$ but that's about as hard as getting knife. The crates are free tho so w/e

No gamepad support/hardlock aim

i am playing, i report "streamer snipers", people that honk at me on stream, stream for idiotic children and exploit bugs without the threat of being banned because bluehole and PU are glad to be on my side

The problem is that by the time these games get fully """"released"""" the hype for them is already dead, people have already got their fill and are looking at the next big thing.
>t. bought Killing Floor 2 in early access

This is just pure faggotry

He's been a topic of discussion for over at least 5 years now.

To who? Literally who

Get good scrub

You are retarded. Games are always being developed, always have bugs and can always be improved in some way. Games are never complete and if you think they are you are retarded.

If it's so good, how come it isnt on PS4?

Checkmate.

>shit like this happens constantly due to shit netcode: oddshot.tv/s/YtnIA0
How is that shit """""netcode""""? He reacted too late and was a shitter with some mid level ping.

I stopped reading there because this comment was so fucking dumb.

>let's insult people
>that will sell our game
I never understood this logic. If it's the visibility meme that's highly overrated by marketing departments.

is this the worst youtuber in history?

>contracting people out to make assets is asset flipping
dumb ass nigger

I pirated a copy to play by myself
I went around pretending there were people and shooting at bushes, even if there were other players I can't see how its fun.
Empty world, no zombies -0 out of 10

I would but my PC cant run it at 60fps even at lowest

>game gives you an advantage if you have shitty ping
Whoa... clearly the GOTY! PUBGtards are absolute mongoloids, I bet you think capeshit films and pop music is good, too.

But there are lots of games that are finished though you retard. Tons of developers that stopped updating their game and back in the days before the internet when updates were not a thing.

Do you even think before you post?