Which games have the best feet?

Which games have the best feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invisible_Boots
youtu.be/PPSrS9IcccI?t=16m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ones where the feet are entirely covered

Tekken 7, DoA, Soul Calibur 5

I wonder how smooth her soles are. Probably an 8 out of 10.

The Healer in Disgaea walks around bare foot.

Modded Skyrim

fpbp

Street Fighter has had some fantastic foot-oriented character designs lately but the house artstyle ruins it.

This. Feet wouldn't be a fetish if it wasn't the norm to cover them up.

>Street Fighter has had some fantastic foot-oriented character designs
>hands and feet are bigger than the models head

lol ok

Is this an edit?
All this years, I never knew.

That's the artstyle ruining as I said, yes.

There's a reason they do that, and it's a valid one, but as a side effect it renders the limbs unfappable.

Not at all. She doesn't wear shoes.

Why do they have a picnic table sized for giants and why are they all standing on the bench like that's a normal thing to do

Well shit.

They are demons. They do whatever they feel like.
I figured that would make your day.

Nevermind about feet, what about finely crafted hands? I triggers me pretty hard that most vidya hands, fingers and nails are slopply done outrushed piles of ass. All hands have the same generic bland look to them, it's almost like there is a template that is just copypasted in every game. Does no one realize how attractive, boner inducing and important beautifully crafted fingers are?

>hands
>boner inducing

You're just a psychopath user

Is that a...

SHIT, now I need to replay D2.
VITA/Steam port when?

Get help

What about the male healers?

Vita port never. Steam port in three years.
They too don't wear shoes and take it further by wearing barbed robes to punish themselves for healing.

CUTE!

>wear barbed robes because healing is bad

What the hell man. Male healers have some serious issues.

>muh psaicoopaff meme

Fuck off, hands are objectively the most important part of the human body when it comes to beauty. I'm certain that alot of people share the same opinion. Hands > face > hair > bones > torso > legs > vagoo > feet

>not showing your shapely, big femnorn feet to puny human boys with this skin

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invisible_Boots

Prince of Persia

Demons view healing as a sin. While the females see it as a necessary thing to do the males still acknowledge it as wrong and proceed to punish themselves.

xd

not that one, clearly. yikes

youtu.be/PPSrS9IcccI?t=16m59s

When I was in college there was a guy who never wore shoes or socks, and got told by the staff that he had to wear footwear for health and safety reasons
He made a big campaign about it in student newspapers, social media etc., about how he was being unfairly discriminated against and should be able to do what he wants. I don't think he was special needs or autistic or anything, just the highly politicised and self-important teenage type

I wonder if he had a foot fetish

>previous game has no feet at all due to the devs being unsure of the 3ds could handle it
>everyone complains about lack of feet
>devs make main character barefoot to highlight the fact that they have feet now
Based devs

That's pretty cool. Disgaea has more lore than I thought.

Part of the fun about unlocking a new generic is being able to read about them. Each of them has some cool facts about them.