vocaroo.com/i/s0Tv82juZgkt
vocaroo.com/i/s1YwZBMohNAa
vocaroo.com/i/s1lCmnxijEKj
youtu.be/YR0WN55p_zI
vocaroo.com/i/s103mpE5lUj3
pcgamer.com/gabe-newell-on-vr-exclusives-theyre-bad-for-everyone/
vocaroo.com/i/s1lSuSYsWlr8
scmapdb.com/map:afraid-of-monsters:director-s-cut
steamcommunity.com/groups/goldsourceautism#announcements/detail/1449451973182154500
youtube.com/watch?v=8yNtontN73g
youtube.com/watch?v=0ngkowGvuvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

has anyone of you seen the leaked concept art of the Dyson Sphere?

>he wasn't around for the stcky

Normie.

We just had a comfy thread about that shit mod

dumping vocaroos

vocaroo.com/i/s06lx0yH2FUq

man

vocaroo.com/i/s0Tv82juZgkt

>Every day until something changes

Are you ready for Half-Life The Card Game user?

vocaroo.com/i/s1YwZBMohNAa

vocaroo.com/i/s1lCmnxijEKj

I'm sad

When are you going to accept death?

The snackbar is probably the only good thing left at valve. Who knows if it still exists, tho.

youtu.be/YR0WN55p_zI

It doesn't.

why are they so fucking cringy

vocaroo.com/i/s103mpE5lUj3

why the fuck would you think that

somebody change this to something valve or dota 2 related on the tv screen

Wolpaw seems to doing that on purpose.
He's a comedic writer in the first place. Also no fucking cookie is going to have that many calories.

Just let it die

single player games are dead anyway. Gaming as a whole is going in a new direction.

Obligatory plea to please stop purchasing games from Steam and to purchase from the alternatives like gog, the humble store, or g2a, if you hate the developer. If it's an indie game, and you can't find it on any of those, consider emailing the developer directly to see if they will allow you to pay for it through paypal for a steam key.

Thank you, and carry on.

humble store still activates on steam though, it's really not much better

How do i get r rated models for cinematic mod?

Guess this game really did have a Half-life

no

Is it just me or is the press conpletely glossing over this?

It seems to me like the biggest story in the last 5 years and nobody outside of these small communities is talking about it.

Half-Life is even more irrelevant than I had suspected.

10 years is a long time in video games.

It's not a real announcement.

That's kind of what I mean. All "news" these days is just regurgitating press releases

I'm sure he meant 700. 7000 is an Olympic swimmers' daily intake and around 3 times an average adult male's daily need

Honestly the amount of attention it actually is getting is at least better than I would've expected
And now there's a bunch of stories about how steam users are negative reviewing Dota 2 and it's not framed as a "bunch of hateful trolls" or some usual bullshit
But I still wish that this wasn't as much of something that will blow over as it looks like it's going to be

>In September of 2016, JJ Abrams confirms that the Portal/HL movie is still in development.
>In Steam Dev Days 2016, Valve says they're going to announce products for VR that won't disappoint anyone next year.
>This year, Gabe announces they have 3 VR titles in development.
>In this year's Reddit AMA, Gabe also confirms they are still working on singleplayer games.
>Gabe also confirms that Artifact is not one of those 3 titles in an e-mail.

>products for VR
so games only for an absurdly small percentage of users

Doubt they will be exclusives.
pcgamer.com/gabe-newell-on-vr-exclusives-theyre-bad-for-everyone/

Come join the Sup Forums Sven coop server.

24.22.109.69.:27015

pass is rage

>Every day until something changes
So forever then?

>so games only for an absurdly small percentage of users
Not really user, these games they are talking about will not be out for two years or so.

Oculus and Vive have both dropped their price, and both companies are releasing v2 of their headsets within the next year, so it'll drop down in price even more. The next models likely won't be as expensive either as tech gets cheaper to make (See: History of cell phones).

By the time Valve start throwing out their VR titles, VR itself will still be a high end niche but not completely unheard of.

I'll be in, in a bit. Bump for now.

Who the fuck cares. I don't want some sort of meme-tier VR half-life rollercoaster. I want a classic style FPS with a great story. If there is any of the fucking VR gimmicks like clicking on a floor spot to teleport there or blinking the screen to turn quickly, I'm fucking out. I also don't want my fucking hands floating in the air.

VR is a meme.

Gabe was talking about games being exclusive to VR platforms, such as only working on Vive, Oculus or Playstation VR you dumb fuck, you didn't even read the article you linked.

vocaroo.com/i/s1lSuSYsWlr8

>However there are no strings attached to those funds—they can develop for the Rift or PlayStation VR or whatever the developer thinks are the right target VR systems.

Alright I missed there, sorry.

Its okay you're forgiven user we are still friends.

Yeah, straight to the trash.

make sure to download scmapdb.com/map:afraid-of-monsters:director-s-cut before joining
its AOMDC time

Yeah, remember D44M? What a flop that was. And I bet new Wolfenstein is going to be a financial failure, just like TNO.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG I MISSED YOU

videogame generals are not permited on /v.

As much as I like the HL series :/

are spics allowed? i just have bad ping. no memes, no mic.

I don't get the AYYYYY Cinematic Mod G-Man meme. What is he supposed to look like?

what if Gordon and Alyx actually saw the Combine's "headquarters" in the future or past and not the present, and it's not an accurate representation of their power level during the normal timeline of the games at all?

He looks like some mobster rather than a coniving schemer.

a wop

also bringing back dead HL1 mod group back to life
steamcommunity.com/groups/goldsourceautism#announcements/detail/1449451973182154500
download all those mapsets to play

>(See: History of cell phones).
Hasn't each Galaxy S#/iPhone costed more than its predecessor?

>The first commercial cell phone was the Motorola 8000X and cost an astounding $3,995 USD at the time of its release in 1983. To put this in perspective, accounting for inflation it would have cost almost $10,000 today, in 2016

That's not an answer to my question

>costed

Is this real? Its too perfect

It quite literally is, cell phones have gone down in price as the tech has become cheaper to produce / when new models of the techi release. The same thing will happen to VR as it has happened with literally every piece of tech that has ever been made.

I specifically asked about Galaxy S#/iPhone, not phones in general.

Yeah and its a meaningless retarded question. Every piece of tech, bar none, become cheaper over time. Getting a cell phone today costs pretty much nothing compared to how it was only a few years ago.

It happens to everything. I don't see why you're having trouble understanding the concept. Flat screens were incredibly expensive on first release, now they are cheap as dirt, toasters on release were expensive, now are standard. Etc etc.

if you can't join the server right now its cause you couldn't read and didn't download

> I don't see why you're having trouble understanding the concept.
You're the one failing to understand.
I don't care about whatever point you're trying to make. I asked the one thing I was curious about, nothing else. I'm not here to debate technology prices decreasing with you here, I don't give a single shit about that topic.

You don't have to see every single post replying to you as a personal attack or a Mexican stand-off.

not him but my shit keeps downloading a playermodel called David
i installed all the maps

>even Gearbox wants to touch Half Life
youtube.com/watch?v=8yNtontN73g

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

server crashed boys
rehosting

>Want to play something half life
>Played everything worth playing at least twice

>tfw the server crashes

did you put it in svencoop_addon?

shit crashed again
gotta set up the dedicated server

again

dedicated server should be up now

same ip? i can't join

ITS NOT REEEEEEE

hold on shits being retarded

So was the ending basically "Gordon finds out the Combine is unbeatable and gives up"? What was the final scene supposed to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ngkowGvuvs
LeL gabe getting mad

Yep, that was HL2 story arc's ending, after the Borealis, he might've been teleported into another universe/time, maybe 3000 years in the future where mankind has a chance against them, or maybe he was sent back to Earth, without any weapons to face the Combine, who knows, the only thing that we do know is that Gordon is again in stasis as he was in HL1-HL2

Link to the sticky? I missed it and can't find it since I'm retarded or something.

>Valve announce Artifact to massive backlash
>Marc releases HL2EP3 story which essentially confirms the series is dead
>The Pyro Update seems to never be coming, at this rate the Pyro Update is just going to be the Halloween Update
>CS:GO players feel like they're being ignored
>L4D3 seems to have been abandoned as well

>>CS:GO players feel like they're being ignored
There's been an attempt to balance pistols lately, which is something the community wanted for a long time.

HOLD ON BOYS just gotta change some stuff

Wait what game is the server for? HL2DM? HL1?

JUST DO IT FAGGOT

Episode 3 and HL3 were never going to come out. I've said this for years.

MGSV and Death Stranding being a ruse is more hopeful than this.

It's never going to happen.

ITS FUCKED AHHHHHHHHHHH

Sven Co-op
download scmapdb.com/map:afraid-of-monsters:director-s-cut or fuck off

sven coop. it's free on st*am.

if this shit doesn't work in 2 or so minutes its back to a listen server
fuark it was easier in the 3.0 days

Is that Ask A Ninja? My nostalgia.

i think AoM is fucking the server
let's just play the half life campaign

half-life campaign is fucked up too
back to listen server it is

link to the HL maps?

dunno

OKAY its back up
last try for AOM:DC

jesus fuck. I can't believe people used to think this looked good.

Someone post the pics of the environments with shitloads of useless ferns and bridges