Installing Maplestory for the first time

Installing Maplestory for the first time.

Tell me all I need to know before I dive in, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

maplestory.global/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hit the cancel button before its too late

The game is very bloated nowadays.

Play reboot

play a private server instead

You missed the age of wonder, its too late now.

Kys nostalgia slave

Doubt it. I'm perfectly capable of enjoying old games if they were ever good.

you 1st Reboot fag

You don't understand. It's an MMO, which gets updated regularly and has shifts in its community. It is simply not the same game that everyone here gets rock hard over, and you will never be able to experience that version of the game anymore because even on private servers with old versions of the game, the community will never be the same.

Thats just not how MMOs work.

So you are saying the game itself isn't good, it was the community that was good?

Unironically this. Save yourself the time user.

Time travel back to 2008 then play it.

An MMO can't be a MMO if there's no community, so yeah, the community take a mayor role to determine if the game is good or not

I know you're baiting but removing the community from an MMO is removing a large chunk of the game.
Most great single player games would be considered a lot worse if you hacked out a major gameplay feature and didn't replaced it with garbage or nothing at all.
And to be fair from a gameplay perspective MS isn't some kind of masterpiece. You grind mobs for a million hours while admiring your flashy skills and chatting to the friends you made along the way.

Lvl 221 in Reboot, Pally. What's everyone rocking?

maplestory.global/

Shut ur dick

79 priest in MapleLegends

Um, I don't care about private server shitters like you