Does neither include the Adapter or the Game

>Does neither include the Adapter or the Game

Can any Nintendo fan tell me why you eat this shit up?

It's for idiots who want to waste money, anyone who is gonna want this thing probably has a 3ds already so they don't care that it is just the unit. It's practically an overpriced collectible to them.

Not even a download of the game?

>Can any Nintendo fan tell me why you eat this shit up?
>Implying

Nigga, the japense public are basically teenage american girls on steroids who buy a new cellphone, console or gizmo every fucking month. It's like when a woman owns a thousand different purses or dresses just because they find it stylish or need a "new look"

This came will came to the west all it will only sell because they will produce limited numbers for us, so collectors can inflate the prices on Ebay for other collectors some days after the release, they will not even open the box

I only have a 2DS, Metroid is my favorite series, and I'm not hard up for cash.

I don't think Metroid's ever had a special edition handheld before, so that it's getting one means a lot to me even if I'm not buying it.

The SNES edition N3DS XL though, fuck me it's glorious.

>they still insist on putting the designs on upside down
fuck sake

well, exactly this

the snes one is fine, as it looks like a snes when opened all the way

i have no interest in buying it but i would rather they not include the game so i can buy the game physical instead of getting some digital shit

>Already have the Majora's Mask 3ds
>this.jpg
Fucking hell Nintendo, I don't need two of these things please stop stealing my money.

Which adapter?
The N3DS have the Amiibo thing, right?

>AC adpter not included

Excuse me, but what?

Oh, ok.Only in Japan, I think?

The adapter is a dollar.

It looks right when it's closed, which is when you're going to be looking at the outside design anyway. Besides, the top looks more appealing than the bottom part, which will be obscured by your hands when playing.

The EU has rules about bundling proprietary cables with electronic devices. Rather than use USB Nintendo decided to just sell the power cables separately so they can nickle and dime you a little extra.

Soooooo... If is soo cheap why they don'y add the product and price to the box?

see

EU uses the Micro USB as standard and has done away with proprietary ports.

What FW is it gonna be on? Honestly I'm super tempted, Samus is my waifu, but I'm already getting the amiibo and I already have a N3DS so I don't know if I really need it.

Is the New 3DS a noticeable upgrade from an original 3DS?

Micro USB is pretty damn slow to charge so it would be to the detriment as a dedicated charging device.

USB Type C can do some damn fast charging though with some special design, and even without it can charge suitably well, incidentally Nintendo use it for the Switch and its Pro Controller.

Generally speaking it's a nicer system to use, more comfortable, other quality of life improvements, stable 3D effect, NFC scanner for amiibo, and most importantly more processing power for better performance in supported games (nearly all if you hack your 3DS).

It's not as essential, but newer 3DS releases are designed with the New 3DS/2DS in mind more than the old 3DS/2DS, and you'll see performance impacts on older systems or possibly no support for a 3D effect at all.

they always eat shit, that's why they bought 20 different versions of DS in a span of 13 years

I don't understand people who buy multiple systems becuase """limited super special exlusive edition""". Just print a Samus sticker if you want Samus on your 3DS.

It's decent. If you're thinking of springing for one get the new 2DS... Frankly the 3d feature is still just gimmicky garbage. My friends and I literally just call it head ache mode when its active. Save yourself the 40 to 50 bucks and just skip the feature. One of our friends did and frankly I envy his system (it looks slightly nicer to but that mostly because of the sort of fake carbon fibre finish while I've got a galaxy model).

The new 3d is great, I don't get the complaints
He should try it out in a store demo model

I don't have a 3DS and was planning to buy one for Metroid, so this is perfect for me