What do PCfriends think of the beta so far?

What do PCfriends think of the beta so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
youtu.be/qnewjGsfTyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THERES NOTHING TO FUCKING DO.
THEY WONT EVEN LET US PLAY SOCCER ON THE FARM

EDZ gameplay looks fun as hell.

I find it weird that they managed to keep such a tight lid on everything for this long, only for mountains of shit to leak after Gamescom

honestly I think some of the leaks were good because it confirmed that TTK subclasses are coming back. And patrol just looks much, much better as compared to the first game.

How do i sign up for beta? every article about just says to install but i go to Battlenet and it just asks me to pre purchase???

There will most likely be an open beta soon for PC.

There is an open beta, its starts tomorrow.

Wait until tomorrow. Today is an early access day for preorders, tomorrow it goes free for the public to try.

2 seconds on google shows the open beta starts tomorrow.

Going to play it when I get home, excited! Was an expensive pre-order but I worked for it.

It is nice info to have, but I can't help but feel it ruined a lot of potential surprise. Like the TTK subclasses, I would have flipped the fuck out if I made it to release without knowing they were coming back for sure.

yes I can agree to that. They did state many times that there is still a lot they wanted to keep quiet until the release.

Oh gee thanks for clearing that up, never used google in my life. Didn't know there where other websites besides this one. As i mentioned the ARTICLES i read didn't clear that up.

Thanks for clearing that up, was my bad australian dates vs usa dates. Ps america quit living in the past

>Being defensive when its clearly states the days in the launcher window you went to

I'm glad I chose PC. Seems like a killer port. Tons of options, great graffix, and it runs well despite not even having drivers out yet.

My only complaint is the semi-janky default M+KB keybinds, but despite that, it still ends up playing so much better with a mouse. It's ridiculous; it's like an entirely different game when you're not hindered by a controller.

It'll definitely be a comfy chill-out game.

Is it pretty much the same shit as D1 with a priper story, or is this what D1 was actually meant to be?

Its the same gameplay with better content. If you hated Destiny 1's core gameplay then this isn't for you.

neither

PC online will be dead in a month.
Since D2 is mmo game -> online matters.
So frame rate, graphics and other things doesn't matter here and PS4 version still the best version cause on PC its another dead gaem.
PC users just cannot into gaems that cost more than 20$

America... you guys are a day behind

PC gamers are a really strange market. pubg and minecraft dominate the scene and actual good games have to shut down in a couple years.

Cause pc gamer are shit eating pigs. Its obviously for everyone.
Thats why pc haz no gaems. No persona or horizon for pc scum

It's just that console players are virtual sheep that mass-migrate from game to game, PC players don't do that.

How big's it? Not much space on the SSD.

It's true for the most part. Just wish it wasn't this way because this many good games don't deserve to die.

16GB

shit

But in doing so a lot of potentially good releases can get fucked over, and a cycle of players dropping through lack of other players starts.

It's alright.

hand cannon OP
linear fusion rifle is so satisfying
cant find an energy weapon i like

Oh shit, completely forgot about this, thanks for the reminder. Any idea what time the open beta starts? Can I pre-load?

I literally heard your ass crackin when readin this post.

shit is like halo but slower, I fucking hate when you aim you can only walk like in cod

What's the performance like, lads?

will you finally be able to play in third person in Destiny 2?

futuristic pow pow flashy shooter, designed by autists, for autists

it's shit

Oh for fucks sake.

U wot mate?

keep calm and chive on senpai

On this spec about 25-35 fps on ultra, stable 35 on high and stable 60 on low.

Decided to try this out on my old potato laptop running a 860M (which is pretty much a mobile version of the 750 ti)
If you have that card you can expect 1080 low 30~45 fps.

>stable 35 on high with a 1070
What resolution?

BF1 seems to be doing OK though? despite being ultra watered down version of BF4
i still rather play a shooters with a mouse and keyboard or not playing them at all

so awful then

How? My 760/I5 2400 is getting 60 FPS solid on medium settings pretty much all the time.

That doesn't seem right.

My R5 1600 + GTX1080 gets over 90fps at 1440p on high

You are liar. Ps4 still best version of game.

Fukken hell m8.

This gives me hope. We need a third voice in here.

what the fuck
is MSAA on?

Installing it now actually now.

The dude with the 1070 has something fucky going on. The one universal thing about the PC beta seems to be how optimized it is.

I enjoy Skinner boxes to sink time into and played Destiny for 650+ hours then dropped it a bit after TTK. I'll try the beta and wait at least a week after the game comes out to see how the endgame is and if it seems worthwhile I'll pick it up and enjoy it.

>tfw 80fps on ultra on a 1060

Starting to believe he's just chatting shit. I'll see for myself soon, anyway. Thanks.

>Windows 7 are bypassing this issue by manually installing Microsoft Update KB 2670838
Great. Looks like I'm out of luck. I'm not buying windows for a single update.

So shit optimization.

All this image proves is that console players have a massive base of people with shitty taste. The hardcore fan base will be on PC as it will be the best version of the game.

do you even daz loader nigger

Feels good on PC, glad it isn't a console exclusive release

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

You don't even need to use windows update

I've heard the complete opposite.

When can I download the open beta starting tomorrow?

10 pt

> All this image proves is that console players have a massive base of people with shitty taste.
hah!

What class do I pick?

Hunter if you just want to play the game as a full on shooter, Titan if you want to be a brawler with lots of support utility, Warlock if you want to be a battle mage.

Can I at least download it beforehand?

>Implying that if these games were released on console they wouldn't have the same autistic following.
>Implying console kids aren't going to buy the shit out of PUBG

Besides, never denied PC has people with shitty taste either. Just that shitty AAA shooter babies tend to play console.

Are the differences between classes that substantial?
I've watched about an hour of gameplay total from different sources and never even noticed different classes.
Thought you just pick what abilities you want.

>Failure to configure, revering changes.
Ya need a key.
I'll consider it.

Is hunter actually fun? How is it if I wanna try and play solo?

Not the other guy, but IMO the differences are pretty small. Some classes have abilities that proc and result in a grenade or melee charge faster, and other small cool down stuff.

havent seen any procs, only specific triggers

The differences aren't super huge or anything, but it is those abilities and perks each class provides that give you differing play styles.

I loved d1 and this immediately feels markedly better at 60fps, graphical improvements, and MKB. I can easily see myself putting a lot of time into d2. Hype intensified.

I loved Hunter in D1, but I'm not feeling the D2 Hunter at all. Hopefully the nu-Nightstalker is really good because otherwise I'll be maining Voidwalker.

You're full of shit. I have a 1070 and an i5-6500 and I can max out the graphics on 1920x1080.

learn some english you shitskin its really not that hard

I have no idea what you just said.

>tfw 105 fov

What the fuck? Fix your computer you big faggot

i7 7700k
GTX 1070

Everything maxed out with SMAA I get 60FPS

I didn't test without V-sync

>Dead
>most popular game this year is PUBG only on pc for now
>already nearing 900k concurrent

enjoy that shitty old formula on the watered down niggerfield 1 tho

I would look into your components
You should not be getting that low fps with that card.

Nightstalker is one of the Hunter subclasses, we only just learned that it is coming back in Destiny 2 and they haven't shown it off at all yet.

> >Implying that if these games were released on console they wouldn't have the same autistic following.
HALLOW FRUNDE OF MINE

All classes can play solo and are mostly the same except for class abilities and some cool down modifiers.
Warlocks have aoe heal or DPS increase, hunters have a dodge with auto reload, and Titans make their own cover.

Just pick whoever you feel looks coolest, or whoose abilities will match your playstyle most.

I was a hunter main, but their team utility doesn't seem as great as the other classes, but we still don't know if the Nightstalker knoght class will be more helpful in team settings.

Well it was fun for all of 2 and a half hours. But there's not much replayability in the demo knowing any gear I get wont carry over to the full game. So I look forward to playing the full game when it comes out in 2 months.

Destiny 2 on PC is optimized really bad

Specs:
16 gigs of ram
Nvidia 970
i7-4710HQ

Goes from 60 to sub 30 real fast even on low.

Daily reminder that the Warlock was the best class of Destiny 1 and could SOLO every end raid boss
youtu.be/qnewjGsfTyE
In Destiny 2 Warlock = Titan > Hunter

Wait you are actually happy they're straight up recycling old classes?

They were doing it anyway, why would you prefer they do it while leaving one of the classes out?

You have something wrong with your PC. it's probably your CPU.

>4710HQ
>gaming laptop

Make sure it's using the 970 and not the iGPU

Like potentially something physically wrong or software wise?

I would prefer they didn't recycle major shit like that at all if I'm paying $60.

Console ports were slapped together in 2 minutes, unplayable on controller and godawful. Try again

Shooters like this with a long time to kill feels weird to watch. Characters in the open not afraid of being shot just seems wrong.