I bought this game and am looking forward to it. Fuck y'all

I bought this game and am looking forward to it. Fuck y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/179976/you-can-thank-anita-sarkeesian-for-being-able-to-play-emily-in-dishonored-2
archive.is/TeYWG
reddit.com/r/dishonored/comments/4stx6j/billy_lush_here_former_outsider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE I'm looking forward to it as well OP

Me too. Shame it's probably the last we'll see of Dishonored, since it sold like shit.

Please don't be true.
I'm looking forward to this too.

I'm just hoping they don't protray the outsider in a stupid way. The entire concept seems baffling to me.

>Dishonored 2 sold like shit
>Prey sold like shit
Arkane is fucking done. They're gonna be relegated to working on middle-ware for Bethesda Studio's next shitty open world game.

Really wonder why they decided to go with Billie as the playable character instead of Daud, did they went full SJW?

They already ruined him in Dishonored 2, so it wouldn't be a big surprise. I saw a theory on here that they go back in time and stop the ritual from happening, thus saving the guy that would have turned into the outsider and "killing" him. Retcons all the events of the games and puts a cap on the story.

Harvey has always been an SJW. It doesn't really matter, Daud will still be in it, he's just the advisor role this time around.

I could not give less of a fuck about the forced character.
What irks me is that they basically force you to choose a side, instead of deciding yourself.
If it turns out that you can in fact choose not to kill the outsider, then I have no idea what the fuck Arkane thought when they designed the name.

Pffthahahaha I can't even take this cover seriously.

I honestly don't trust that they can pull off a grandiose plotline like "kill the Outsider" without fucking up somewhere. The first game's DLCs were brilliant but they dealt with a more self-contained story and side-villain. Meanwhile, 2's story (especially the Outsider bits) felt like the weakest part of the whole game.

That said, more Dishonored has always been a great thing to me so I'll at least give it a chance.

Having two characters ruined 2 in my opinion.

I really wanted to play w/ Emily, but her powers are so weak compared to Corvo. If they had just forced me to play Corvo I would've, but instead I start another playthrough as emily and get bored 3 missions in, then stop playing.

why the fuck couldn't they make it Daud and Billie like the main game instead of just the bitch. I mean she is literally the worst character they could've chosen.

I didn't mind playing as two characters, but I disliked Corvo being a chatterbox. They should have kept him silent, since it made him so much cooler than everyone else in the game.

interviews already said that it's optional , I guess you will either Kill him or turn him into a normal human again

Don't you dare look down on this crippled strong black lesbian protagonist, you shitlord

What's wrong with Billie?

Doesn't change the fact that they already chose for you that you're against him.
And turning him human again is pantsu on head retarded, in my opinion. I really hope that's not the case.

Oh, that's just one of my problems. The dialogue is ridiculous. If you kill four people in mission one then go to mission 2, Emily will say shit like "I HOPE THE STREETS RUN RED WITH THEIR BLOOD"

They get way too aligned way too fast, they should've only starting saying shit towards the end

She is black.

she is boring and is WAY to edgy for me to like her.

It sold like shit because nobody saw Billie and was like "Wow, I wish I got to play her instead"

>being this triggered

So basically it's as if D1 & D2 events, settings and characters might have never happened? Uuuuh, not sure how to feel about that.

It's too bad Prey sold like shit, it wasn't too bad. Fuckall marketing and it just appearing didn't help, mind you.

I can grab Dishonored 2 for $13, I enjoyed the first a fair amount and the money won't be going towards the publishers. Should I grab it or is it shit? I've seen that it had a fair amount of optimization issues, have they been resolved at all or is it abandoned?

Falling for the Sup Forums boogieman bait
Go home, summer has ended

Maybe for combat, but Emily has Dominate. If you're even the slightest bit stealthy then you make the game your bitch.

The games never give you complete choice. You're always moving against someone that your character has chosen as a target, whether you choose lethal or non-lethal is something that comes later.

she's a fucking traitor

I don't like her design.
I don't like her personality.
To me she felt like a low-key plot device in Dishonored 2. After giving Corvo/Emily instructions on where to go, she becomes a useless character, and I'm not even sure why they kept her around other than "Look at her! She was the helper of the assassin you spared a long time ago! Isn't that neat!?"
There are tons of other characters (which proper motivation for killing the outsider) they could've chosen.

At least he can properly greentext.

Nothing is wrong with her character, but personally I don't get why Arkane decided to brought her back into the story (just like the villain chick in D2, forgot her name) her story was done in the D1 dlcs.

Actually was about to play the first Dishonored game. Is it anything like The Dark Project or The Metal Age or is it more its own thing?

Dishonored is its own thing, but you can tell it is heavily inspired by games like Thief and Deus Ex.

>Sup Forumstard in charge of knowing the facts behind his shitposting
This game isn't even out and you don't play Billie in Dishonored 2.

Alright so you've never played the dlc for one. Fuck off.

>Fuck
>You
>Faggot

Daily reminder that shovelware DLC for Skyrim makes more money than the entire Dishonored franchise put together. :^)

Don't they still have the demo? It's like half the damn game. Try it out and see for yourself. I personally really like it. I think it's weaker than Dishonored 1 in some aspects (setting and story, although the story of the first game was already pretty shit) and stronger in many others. Overall, probably a better game, although not as novel.

Think she'll get her own game again?

Wait, what makes you think he never played the dlcs.

Skyrim's DLCs were good and not shovelware at all.

I agree with this. They shouldn't have brought ANYONE back.

Not Corvo, not Emily, not Delilah. It should have been set in Karnaca with a whole new cast of characters in some similar premise.

The only dude that should have stuck around was The Outsider.

Maybe you'd get a cameo or something but that's it.

I'm not that sad Dishonored will stop being made. Once you become familiar with the upgrades /upgrade philosophy. these games loose part of the charm.

But it's being canned due ot lack of sales, which means the genre itself is failing

Nah, she needs to get impregnated and stay in her fucking castle forever. And Corvo can die already for all I care.

You DO play Billie in the stand alone, and how the fuck am I suppose to know that its not out? I have no fucking interest in the dishonored games since they credited fucking Anita for the good decisions they made developing Dishonored 2.
I'm not going to waste my time with that nonsense.

>Stealth games are dying again
FUCK THIS SHITTY FUCKING WORLD

No, you don't understand.
In Dishonored 1 and 2, you have a mission to complete. And to fulfill that mission, you'll have to make sacrifices (or getting them out of the picture in another way).
"Billy's" mission (It's actually Daud's) is that she wants revenge on the outsider, because she's mad that Daud decided to use his powers to kill the Empress. Seems logical.
In the first games the people you kill are all evil in some way. The outsider is just a faggot who gives powers to people which he likes. What those people do with those powers is their responsibility.
Now why would I want to punish the outsider? Because Daud misused the powers he gave him? Fuck off. That makes zero sense.

Well god damn, I had no idea there was a demo for the game. Thanks for that, completely forgot they were even a thing.

Yeah, Sup Forumstards like you should stick to reading instead of posting. You don't know shit.

>Hearthfire
>Skyrim
>ever good

>they credited fucking Anita for the good decisions they made developing Dishonored 2
Why lie?

would you let her kick you in the balls?

if she let me lick her feet.

Hearthfire was 10 bucks and let you adopt and build your own mansion. I say it was worth it.

Is that the armless bitch from the start of 2? I'm not very far in yet. Also why did they change the outsider's voice? He sounds like an angsty teenager now.

Who knows? Bad decision, I liked the old voice better.

we wuz assassins

The original VA said something problematic on twitter so they didn't invite him back.

Is this real

>Open world shit made by Bethesda Studios sells like gold
>Actual well designed games made by Arkane sell like shit
THIS SHITTY INDUSTRY DESERVES EVERYTHING IT GETS

>no runes
>no mana
>access to every powers right in the beginning of the game
There will be blood in the first run I tell you.

I mean, the universe and lore Arkane created for Dishonored is so rich, why in the hell did they had the necessity to bring back a B rated villain, which her story was DONE, and a antihero sidekick nobody cared for?

Why do you think you can play Emily? They literally said that instead of getting defensive of Anita's criticisms, they decided to take it on board for the second game. Now they've grown and shit.

mic.com/articles/179976/you-can-thank-anita-sarkeesian-for-being-able-to-play-emily-in-dishonored-2

not the most fortunate alias and he stood by it

Because he didn't know who billie was till the reveal in 2. Read his statement and learn context.

>Trannydestroyer
wew

>Getting this defensive over a magical nigger in a steampunk game.

Don't you have better things to do? Like wallowing in some white guilt?

Um, you play as emily and corvo in the base game and that too sold like shit.
So bravo Sup Forums you got played.

>fugs trannies
>got btfo for it
damn

>Players grew attached to Billy Lush, who lent his pipes to the Outsider the first time around. Although the actor can be heard in the game’s E3 2015 reveal trailer, developer Arkane Studios revealed that Lush was out and Taylor was in when announcing the voice cast this past May.

>The change was chalked up to scheduling difficulties, but Lush took to Reddit to refute this, telling users that he "got the axe" instead.

>"My schedule was wide open," he wrote in an impromptu Ask Me Anything session over the summer. "I never got the call. I never got an explanation."

archive.is/TeYWG

His username was trannydestroyer.

reddit.com/r/dishonored/comments/4stx6j/billy_lush_here_former_outsider/

WE

>Claims I got played
>Can't follow a simple fucking thread

All you have to do is scroll down, user.
Its not fucking hard. Unless you're a fullblown fucking retard. (Which I expect that you are)

Why does this game bring so much womyn and Sup Forums shitposting? Emily and billie are the furthest thing from stronk women bullshit. Especially emily who through the whole game is surprisingly calm will all the shit she has to put up with.

>follow thread
>got btfo by others too
Damn you're right this is great entertainment.
Dance jester!

You did get played. You blown the fuck out for not knowing what you were talking about and you went "I bet ur an SJW" while, funnily enough, admitting you were the strawman you were accused of.

character is incredibly boring and her powers look like shit

Most likely BethSoft pushing for VAs with more buzz. Billy Lush hasn't really done anything major since Generation Kill; his replacement was on that Gotham show (which seemed shit anyway). Just look at the rest of the cast; they went straight for all the relevant TV actors.

Holy shit, you guys are hilarious.

>Someone said game isn't selling well
>Its a dishonored stand alone thread, so I assume its that game.
>HOLY SHIT GUY, ITS NOT OUT YET, YOU GOT PLAYED LOLOLOL
>Nah, I don't really follow Dis....
>HAHAHA MAN, LOOK AT YOU TALKING ABOUT SJW's AN SHIT

You guys are seriously projecting some shit, its funny to watch.

>I bought this game and am looking forward to it. Fuck y'all.
>am looking forward to it
>Sup Forumstards in charge of reading comprehension

So correct me if I'm wrong.
This guy got fired because of a tranny joke, and now they planned to kill his character, as if the Outsider now appears to be the bad guy and not the neutral diety it was since the first instalment ?

You made a fool out of yourself. Why did you post about shit you have no clue about?

Holy shit. You can buy a game and not have played it yet.
I, myself have literally have like 30 games in my backlog.
Its like you can't understand the simplest concepts, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. I'm worried that you're actually retarded and you're going to end up killing yourself or smearing your shit over the walls in frustration, and I don't want to be a part of that.

Billy Lush got fired (ie; not rehired) before he did his AMA afaik. The Outsider's new VA is some TV actor like most of the new cast from a 2015 - 2016 series; classic marketing, really.

Besides, the Outsider was always a deity of chaos and didn't really seem to be a worse guy in the second game than in the first. One thing is certain; he was never a good guy, and Daud's got reasons to dislike him.

>I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast
alright

Nice Happy Gilmore reference

well technically it was built up that you will eventually fight him. Daud calls him black eyed bastard all the time and Billie hated him too.
Im mad they ruined his character. They made him too judgmental wanker.
Would've been cool if they just got BTFO by Outsider and learn
ed how futile its all.

It's a shame nu-Sup Forums will skip this game due to their hatred of women and minorities.

a fucking mod could do the same thing better

He was already really judgmental in the Daud DLC.

I killed her and I dont like my decisions invalidated

>preordered a game
>yall
>made a thread just to tell strangers to go fuck themselves
neck yourself cancer

Daud DLC didn't care if you killed him either. It would still show Corvo sparing you if you played low chaos.

I think he was trying to make Daud change. I guess he actually cares about these he gives his mark and doesnt just do it for shit and giggles

hopefully not on pc, who knows what will be fucked this time. sure it's based on the existing dishonered 2 but they managed to fuck up compatibility with patches released long after it was "fixed"

He wanted Daud to change because Daud had ended up in a boring rut; he did nothing but assassinate noblemen and other people who got on the wrong side of the filthy rich. Daud killing the Empress made interesting things happen; it set events that would change the world into motion.

Ultimately the Outsider wants an interesting show to watch; if Daud changes for the better, the Outsider will compliment him on acting against expectations. If Daud keeps on killing (ie, doesn't change), the Outsider will scorn him for being boring.

Shut the fuck up you ungrateful prick. Arkane Studios is one of the best developers out there today.

Harvey's said he really doesn't think immersive sims or Arkane are done for. He just said the budgets will have to match the expected crowd, which I don't necessarily see as something bad. A lower budget can mean they're able to take bigger risks with the formula. Dishonored 2 was a fantastic game, but it was hampered by trying to be too much like its predecessor.

She bitched at me the whole game about being a terrible princess during a no kill run, meanwhile she was responsible for my moms death and almost for Delilah taking over my body in the first game dlc. She is a count

I agree. That's why I'm depressed they're done.