This man made the impossible possible

this man made the impossible possible

say THANK YOU right fucking now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-17-the-fanboys-making-the-next-mario-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t-thanks for making such a great game

It was really touching how much he cared that his game was a reality, he seems like someone who truly cares about the industry.

true
youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI

thank you for bringing back our beloved minions

thank you, you wholesome fellow

This is not bliss guys... I think he had a stroke

Nice that he just wanted to make a fun video game and hasn't been corrupted by the Ameriturd Jewbi Soft (yet?).

IGN gave it a bad score though.

he made a good Mario game, with Rabbids no less, he deserves all the love.

Im sorry for doubting you Ubisoftman

BING BING thank you 1UP

>IGN
who gives a fuck?

>imaginepartybabies.jpg

WHOLESOME

That was very nice.

why not just play xcom.

I cant play as Peach in Xcom.

>IGN

It says multiplayer what kind of multiplayer is it

>Mario + Rabbids: XCOM
what

Co op I believe.

Let's ask the big question: Is he somewhere on the spectrum if he cares THAT much about having Rabbids and Mario in the same game?

It just reminds me of the autistic kickstart backers trying to shove their fursonas into games.

It's so crazy that it just might work..

Actually, I'm pretty sure it will. Looks really good.

I think he's more emotional about the fact he's making a Mario game.

You literally can. Even in the old ones.

>Sup Forums loves Rabbids now

Considering how poorly Ubisoft is run, its likely they didn't give him much of a choice when pitching the idea. They don't care about the RayMan License that much to have had that be the crossover.

>ubisoft is okay when nintendo does it
this time it's actually ubisoft and not just a ubisoft clone like botw was

>It's a Ubisoft made Mario themed XCOM with a soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope
This year is some crazy shit man

please leave this thread

Except this guy isn't a no-skills ideaguy larper. He knows what he's doing

I don't think it was his choice to make a crossover with Mario and Rabbids, but sure he did the best he could to make the best game possible with that.

not true

>Was there a reason you didn’t include Rayman in the game? Did you discuss putting him in at one point?

>Soliani: We discussed it, but honestly, we thought that the strength of the Rabbids is that they are a white canvas, so you can do pretty much whatever you want. You can come up with crazy ideas and they work. We tried to bring the same spirit into this game. Mr. Miyamoto kept saying, “Show me your colors. Show me your Rabbid’s humor even more. Show me how crazy you can be.” Of course, Rayman was part of the Rabbids games in the past, but now those are two separate universes.

>Ubisoft
>Implying Kirkhope has done anything even close to his N64 days in the last ten years
>Completely dismiss the shit humor the rabbits provide

but rabbids

Oh, never saw that. Well thats a damn shame then

we should send him an apology letter

poor guy deserves at least that much for all the hate the game got when it was announced

Whatever nerd

>"When the game leaks, no one is happy," Soliani says. "Also, let's be honest, the reaction at the beginning was not 'sceptical' - it was a little bit worse than that. It was quite hard on the team morale to read some of those comments. I asked for Grant's opinion, [since he] has way more experience than me. 'Do you think they will love it? Do you think they will hate us? Do you think that we've done everything wrong?' I was very, very worried. Because, you know, people on the internet can be very, very, very harsh."

>Grant continues: "Davide was completely panicking. I kept saying to him not to worry and that everyone was going to love it."

>That's why Soliani had warned his team to prepare for the worst at E3. His best hope, he tells us, was that someone would think, "It's OK for a strategy game". A good result would be to come away with one E3 Award nomination.

>Yet from the moment Miyamoto took to the stage, it became clear that Soliani need not have feared. The reception was strong, and when the Nintendo legend called out Soliani's name on stage, the camera panned towards the tearful Ubisoft creator.

>"I was amazed by the player reaction. We had a queue that was six hours long, and at the end of the waiting time, they were still happy. That was the best reward we could have received.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-17-the-fanboys-making-the-next-mario-game

I think if he had a choice he'd rather not use the rabbids at all but I figure the idea just wouldn't work if it was Mario running about shooting goombas for no reason. He seem's to just be a really big Nintendo fan and is ecstatic to be working on a Mario game in general.

>only four worlds
Maybe instead of crying, he should have taken more time being creative. Sad!

The leak probably worked in its favour.
It set expectations so low before the reveal that the reveal itself - that it's basically just XCOM - looked surprisingly neat and caught everyone off guard.

I've never played a Rabbids game but the footage I've seen of this game had me chuckling a bit.

Mario strategy shooting I MIGHT be able to get behind, but rabbids is a dealbreaker

I haven't even thought about that, but you're probably right.
When your reputation is in the toilet, the only direction left is up, right?

I really didnt like the game,I just wanted to bring some hope to him, Im an asshole now?

X-COM on mushrooms

Let's make a card to him!

thanks bro

>implying that all matters when ubishit will be kill by vivendi 5 months from now

RIP in piece