Enjoy

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/knack-2-demo/cid=EP9000-CUSA09687_00-KNACK20000000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KNACK 2 BAYBEE

where did you get this?

when did polygon become so based?

Sony always wins?

Suprisingly high
What's Polygon's issue again?

IGN 8/10

Wew, won't Sup Forums have a field day and a half with that one.

Boy these "leaks" are getting lazier.

Why won't you die?

remove 3 points from each to subtract the paid review sony bonus (which is how op got these scores)

>Sony bonus

HAHAHAHAHA

>sony bonus

Well that's a first.

There's no fucking way. Stop spreading lies.

any word on Giant Bomb?

Huh? Sony games get a huge pass from critics especially for their lack of content and shallow gameplay.

>Implying the first Knack wasn't at least better than Mario Sunshine and Mario 3D World which are the most overhyped games in history

Sadly not.

Like every other major release?

>Implying Sunshine and 3D World are the best Mario games

Okay. Name three games that got the 'bonus.'

Hard mode: No Naughty Dog

alright we will find out if you were real soon enough

>implying the ''''''''''journalists'''''''''' don't consider 3D world the best 3d mario game

>implying videogame """journalism""" hasn't always been a joke

KNACK WINS AGAIN BABY
Seriously though, it wasn't that bad, actually kinda fun, just not worth 40-60bucks.
Knack 2 looks way more fun though

Uncharted and The Meme of Us will always get 10/10 scores unless Sony adds some racist joke or remove empowered memes
As long as these games have empowered garbage and QTEs they will get 10/10

>implying they don't have huge influence over most of retarded people that are browsing this board

David Cage games
The Last Guardian would have been torn apart if it was put out by a western company
Horizon: Zero Dawn
God of War

God of War is not overrated. In fact in 2000s every normie loved it liked every normie loved gears and halo.
God of WAr was the mortal kombat of the 2000s.

>In fact in 2000s every normie loved it liked every normie loved gears and halo.

That's what overrated means you dumb fuck.

Shitty games that normalfags all think are good and obsess over.

I think with David Cages games are actually just idiots that think they have good and deep stories and they definitely never played Fahrenaheit. How he's able to make videogames after that is beyond me.

The games are a guitly pleasure at this point

>David Cage games
Huh? BtS got very mediocre reviews as it should

SJWs

>Shitty games that normalfags all think are good and obsess over.
no because they are not really bad games, not broken or anything
Mortal Kombat is overrated and broken. it's a garbage game
3D world is garbage and everyone loved it
God of War also didn't win 10/10 awards like recent mario games

Not enough gay nigger tranny characters

TRANSPHOBIC
CIS-CENTERED
LACK OF NON-BINARY FLUID DIVERSITY

Is there something wrong with your caps lock?

No WhY/ My ShIfT kEy Is A bIt FuCkEd ThOuGh>

transphobic
cis-centered
lack of non-binary fluid diversity

It's working now.

>soNi***ER actually literally believe metacritics even have a full list of scores at all before release

If this is legit, not too bad honestly. Guess I'll pick it up for $32 on Amazon.

>Polygon gave it a low score
Must be hard as balls then

>literally

The first Knack was actually fairly difficult so that's definitely possible.

I died so many times. The bad thing about the game is not the gameplay or levels but simply lack of moves and good boss fights

I agree, hope the sequel improves those things.

Can't help but think Knack II will sell gangbusters, due to all the viral advertisement. Good game or not, people are in it for the memes.

They want to be high-profile film critics who want to watch art but instead got stuck with video games.

APOLOGIZE

Is this some kind of meme or is Knack actually an OK game?

Play the Demo: store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/knack-2-demo/cid=EP9000-CUSA09687_00-KNACK20000000000

The first one is actually pretty fun, the fights takes a bit to get used to and it's quite challenging sometimes. It was just not worth full price at all

>Knack is better than Sunshine

Literally kill yourself.

Whats the dunko rating

goty

Still has nothing on SUUUU-PAH MARIOS BRUZZAS TWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

this, first one was actually alright but needed to be cheaper and have more variety. Sequel looks better in both regards as the launch price is $39.99 and it co-op looks better.

why Polygon always trying to be contrarian.

one of those in limbo games score wise.
solid scores, but not high enough for any one to give a single shit about it

IS A MASTAPEECE

Meh. Naughty Dog makes good games. Crash, Jak, Uncharted, Last of Us. Naughty Dog has always made great games loved both critically and commercially.

>Naughty dog games are overly SJW meme
If you actually played the games you would find that the SJW elements aren't invasive to the real experience.

What the fuck is knack even. I've never seen any gameplay of it and the only time I heard of that fucking game was when videogame dunkey made it popular.

where were you when the PS4 launched

As far away as humanly possible because that piece of shit launched a few months earlier in the west than it did in japan which means there was literally nothing of interest for me on it.