Twf I love Ubisoft now

twf I love Ubisoft now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the what fuck
>That when face
???

>posting Sup Forums memes outside of Sup Forums
How fucking underaged/autistic do you have to be, jesus christ.

>MFW this was the kind of shit I thought was epic when I was a teenager a decade ago
Cringe.

this is so cringy literally 15/16 yo kids at this shit

Good, you fucking child
I bet you came here in 2015 and never got told to lurk moar

Fuck off you sensitive little leftist bitch
Sorry we hurt your fee fees
Go back to sucking muslim dick

Regardless of whether or not you believe you should get banned for hate speech, it's pretty clear that that counts

>tfw Sup Forums is so powerful that the Steam mods gave up on banning them all and have conceded the forums as their conquered territory

>cherry picking posts to fit your agenda
Why is Sup Forums genuinely the most autistic/laughed at board?

I wish it was a ban here too

>Cherry-picking this hard
Who do you think you're fooling, Sup Forumstard? You should have at least showed an entire thread of each board if you wanted to make that point. It would still be obvious cherry-picking, but maybe you'd have been able to fool a retard or two.

simply epic op
praise kek

you're cherrypicking steam posts

Dumb commies no one wants you here
We're having fun and theres nothing your leftist bitching can do to stop us :^)
WE

yes you tell them brother shadilay

>cherry picking

look at
Sup Forums has a major obsession with Sup Forums

These kinds of threads are even worse than the daily interracial threads and the constant spam of "le look at my waifu :DDD" threads jesus christ fags just kill yourselfs on stream already.

no one cares twerp

Serious question, but is America the best fucking joke to happen for the rest of the world given the past few years?
It's nothing but two sides of autists flinging shit at each other and causing riots/butthurt. They also elected a borderline retarded fucking reality TV star to run their country which is one of the funniest happenings in god knows when.

>Get a legitimate ban
>I know, I'll go on Sup Forums and make a thread about how I dindu nuffin
>Once all my Sup Forumsros see this, that forum moderator will sure be sorry
These are by far the best threads on this board, and OP is surely a super cool guy and not an autistic meme spewing 14 year old.

Sup Forums is leftist as fuck, though,

>no one cares
>replied to my post anyway
truly a savior of the white race

This thread belongs on Sup Forums, as does any "WE WUZ KINGZ" shit.

he got fucking perma banned dude, that's kinda excessive for such petty shit

you guys are really worse than Sup Forums, really.

Keep up the good brother ,shadilay!

power hungry do-gooder mods perma ban some kid for a meme

hey wow neat how the opposite is just as if not more true

I can smell the hurt fee-fees through my monitor.
Fuck of Shariablue shills

Sup Forums and Sup Forums tend to have a large reddit population. Like how Sup Forums and /lit/ have a huge tumblr population.

We created the human race n shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

>got butthurt enough to make an edit
The rest of Sup Forums laughs at you

prove it

WOAH I CRINGE AT EVERYTHING. 12 BTW

it's the original you retard

I'm from Sup Forums and I really hope you actually get range banned. This shit is the reason why our board is hated so much. You aren't helping our this sites cause here whatsoever.

>Having that picture saved
Sorry Hilldawg lost! Her meme game was too weak! Sad!

Cringing at Sup Forumstards, the modern equivalent of Sup Forumstards, is pretty normal if you're not underage or a Sup Forumstard yourself (Or both).

hmmm

Posted a picture and told them to fuck off and that deserves a range ban? You're a dumb kike false flagger if I've ever seen one. Or a nigger

getting banned for memes this is the future you choose faggots

Cherry picking is literally everything the left does. Go back to the gulags you commie faggot.

It's sad that Sup Forums fell to antifa.

>still making edits
lol

Who gives a fuck if it's excessive, this off-topic shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Go cry about it somewhere else.

Don't you ever feel bad about being disingenuous

Hi, neogaf. How's the current year treating you?

Just the facts, sweetheart.

You and Sup Forums created gamergate, while the other boards got raided by tumblr during the 4th of July raid.

Dude fuck off, this shit is why r/the_donald should've never been created. Why can't I enjoy other boards?

Most of Sup Forums browses Sup Forums, we just think you're extremely autistic for trying to ruin our relationship with other boards. I love hating on kikes and all but I don't bring it to other boards.

like Sup Forums?

How has this NOT been controlled?
The fuck are you ubisoft playing at?

At least you were smart enough not to ask for a raid, but you're still a massive faggot OP and should fucking lurk moar and take your shitty memes back to plebbit.

based

Falseflagging is bad, antifa. Seize the means of production elsewhere.

Ubisoft went to the Nintendo school of being lazy as shit. Every Mario game after Sunshine is literally a remake of SMB3.

>/nsg/

>I AM SILLY

Literal WE R LEEJUN shit to make the 14 year olds feel special

I mean if someone made it in ms paint it must be true

Hey, bud you gotta put an /s in there at the end there or it's just a shitpost.

you seem furious that you can't post memes on steam

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING Sup Forums KEKS
< First look at this person on this picture and thank him for fighting for your freedom.

Done? Good. Now thank ME and the rest of Sup Forums for fighting for your freedom. While you're at it, also give thanks to GG.
Without us, Sup Forums would be the Feminist and Transsexual-friendly only games allowed board. Do you think the jew shilling is bad? It would be 10 times as bad if not for our efforts. We protect this board, you and your video games so that in 2020 you still have games where the protagonist is not a transsexual black woman.
It's okay, you can deny it. You can hate us. You can tell us to go away. Don't worry, we are used to never getting even a thanks. We are the black knights of Sup Forums. We will keep protecting you until you finally get redpilled and you learn how to protect yourself. And once that time comes, don't forget to give a little thanks.

N-N-NO! THIS IS OUR SITE!

>haha we wuz kingz xD

based fellow redditors saving the thread, F*CK drumpf and F*CK racism

top kek when did Sup Forums get so easily triggered?

i remember when Sup Forums made fun of neogaf for being a bunch of pussies, now Sup Forums has turned into neogaf

This new pasta tastes like crap, user.

we wuz kangz

We used to hide our power levels but I guess the youngsters of today consider that too "politically correct"

Oh well, at least we can be relatively sure that you'll look back on these days in embarrassment in a couple of years when you turn eighteen.

We need to make a Kekistani version of this

Crowbcat made sure TF2 would lose tons of players, I subscribed to him because of it.

Nintendo is going to die simply because they don't have a diverse (no not that kind of diverse) library of games. They only have kids games at the most. Meanwhile other companies and game services like STEAM have a wide selection of games to choose from. Nintendo only has their games and some shovelware Ubisoft and Sega made. Basically as soon as people realize they were conned again with the Switch. More people will be flooding to the PC, Xbox and PS4 in large numbers. All of them are still alive because of the amount of games they have. I admit, I loved Mario as a kid and almost anybody who has played video games in their life has as well. But it's time to realize that nothing lasts forever Sup Forums. It's time to say farewell to gaming's most famous plumbers. We accepted Freeman's passing now it's time to do the same for Mario.

>waaaah why can't I post my shitty newfag memes on steam
Go cry somewhere else faggot and lurk before you post

this is literally what happens every single one time

Its just going to keep getting worse.

I agree. Praise kek.

I remember when we told Sup Forumstards to fuck off. Kind of like we tell Sup Forumstards to fuck off now.

kek

wow so cool man

the term you're looking for is tsunadere