What happened to her?

What happened to her?

Yakuza got her pregnant.

she died because she activated the parasite by talking or something

nigger fever

Glue factory

Everyone completely forgot about her because she was completely forgettable. If Quiet actually turned out to be Chico, it would've cemented "her" as one of the most interesting and unique characters in vidya history for the rest of eternity.

Prove me wrong

MEMORIES

But he is...

>Prove me wrong
That idea was fucking better than what we got. I had thought that "theory" was a stupid meme when it first became a thing, but it's actually pretty cool in retrospect and would have been amazing.

The idea was always awful no matter how hard you trapfags try and push your gay shit

>they were chico drawings about being a boss fight

it always amazed me how well the models just click regardless of height, except for some animals, that's some wizard programming.

There are some shit with legs clipping throught he ground, and mocap not working sometimes, or like quiet tits just before that part.

As shitty as MGSV was, it would have been actually decent if Quiet didn't exist.

All the animation and cutscenes were mocapped skeleton rigs, making it easy to swap out models onto the skeleton. It's something games can do now because real-time graphics are good enough quality for cutscenes rather than relying on pre-rendered ones.

Its not wizard programming, its just programming. Stop being easily amused.

We became ashamed of our words and deeds so we forgot about her.

basically this if the art book is considered cannon

Quiet is not Chico?
Then what did the real big boss mean in the hospital when punished snake asked about quiet after the fire?
He talked like he knew her before, and said something like "we gave her a light and she choose another path" or something like that.

that rug is from ikea...

>people still believe this

This is what I thought at first, but she already had her lungs burned and then repaired by parasites.
So who knows if one parasite can overpower the other

>people think the game is good

She either an hero'd, eventually withered in the desert, or led a life of absolute and total isolation because she became an unwilling bioweapon.
>Prove me wrong
It was an awful idea. It never made sense, and it would have been retarded enough to make Liquid Ocelot god tier in terms of character-fusion plot twists. Chico coming back as an edgy, blade-wielding, hooded hallucination/phantom that wanted revenge on Ahab for failing to save him and Paz would've been a far, FAR better use of his character than bringing him back as Quiet. Quiet on her own was interesting if only to find out what the actual fuck her endgame was, but nothing was really explored because Kojima ended up pussing the fuck out. A fleshed-out Quiet and a phantom Chico that are completely separate and unrelated would've been awesome, but TPP is full of disappointment on every level.
Literally how?
When Venom asked what happened to the woman, Big Boss said: "We gave her a light. She took the short way down." He was referring to setting her on fire and making her dive out of a window.

I never got the voice parasite thing, can you explain it to me please?
They tell us that if Quiet speaks english near snake, she and snake would die.
Then, she actually talks near snake and nothing at all happens.

They don't explain it very well, but it takes time to become symptomatic once the parasites are activated. She wasn't contagious when she was guiding Pequod, but she would've been contagious once Venom was fully conscious.

She's russian or kinda, and she has a parasite that kills her if she speaks english, so she decided to remain silent instead of speakign another language like, idk, russian.

Would you be mad if the next metal gear game had you playing as Raiden or a new Snake searching for Quiet's body and the dormant english strain?

>"We gave her a light"
This part means: We gave her (Chico) a chance (When they let him live in the original mother base in Peace Walker)
>"She took the short way down."
And this part means: She (Chico) betrayed us (Betrayal is often said to be the second easier way to achieve things [The easier way is sucking dicks by the way])

Death by horse.

Don't know an I don't care. She was always shit-tier waifu bait, and a garbage one at that.
>no ass no tits
>ugly face
>entire body is shaped like a piece of wood
>has the personality of a can-opener rusting out at the bottom of a lake

Who in the fuck actually finds that face attractive? Looks like a dopey guy I knew in school.

>next metal gear game

Literally not a single being finds her attractive

It's going to happen, not saying it will be good. Worse case we get the rise of Metal Gear clones created by people with loose ties to Hideo

Why not just hunt for the one Elli took?

>this is what Quiet-is-Chico fags actually believe

I know this is bait, but...
>no tits

No it's what shitposters shitposting shitpost about.

Wait what ? I never played the game I thougt she was called Quiet because she was a sniper and a woman of few words or another poorly edgy jap writting.

This.

Her pathetic game streams are just her talking about not finding love because of her looks

I choose to believe the missing act Lord of the Flies is canon so there's no reason to go after it

This because no one actually would look for Quiet's corpse, especially if they wouldn't look for her alive.

People don't like to talk about her anymore because they are ashamed of their words and deeds.

Or use pen and paper

vocal parasite
>parasite is present/dormant in vocal cords
>speech of a certain language will "awaken" the parasite and begin reproductive process
>as parasite multiplies it devours hosts lungs and spreads airborne to new hosts and begins process all over again
skin parasite
>symbiotic in nature
>gives host superpowers and keeps them alive
>does not spread or harm host
>requires sunlight and water for host to breathe and sustain itself
Quiet
>lungs were burned up along with most of body by big boss
>given a dose of BOTH aforementioned parasites(the english strain of the vocal parasite)
>now has superpowers, sustains herself photosynthetically and is a carrier of dormant bioweapon(which she is immune to harm from as she has no lungs to be devoured, but it can still reproduce and spread to others)
>seems to only speak navajo and english, so chooses to just keep her trap shut
>sent to kill venom
>falls in love with him
>decides not to kill him but for unknown reason keeps the knowledge of the english parasite hidden as opposed to writing/learning a new language or having code talker translate her.
>snake is bitten by snake, has minutes to live and cannot speak
>quiet hesitantly chooses to speak english(beginning reproduction which takes a while, leaving her enough time to radio directions, but not enough to wait for him to wake up)
>does not want to be the death of everyone, so she fucks off to the desert and either starves from lack of water or kills herself

This is stupid on so many levels

She isn't Russian. Her actual nationality is completely unknown. She does have the English-strain parasites, and she does speak Navajo to Code Talker because it is the only language that the parasites have not been attuned to yet from what we're told, but it is pretty clear that English is the only language the parasites in her body are set up to attack. Why she never speaks, why she never uses writing or anything beyond simple body language is essentially "her fearing what will happen if the Diamond Dogs find out she can actually communicate," but that is a useless excuse because if nothing else, she does trust Venom/Ahab, and could've found a way to talk to him. If he was willing to keep it a secret that he recognized her from Cyprus, I don't think he'd mention that she can communicate.
See above for clarity. In-game, the Soviets nicknamed her "Tixji (Quiet)" because she never speaks and she disappears without a trace after killing them. The Diamond Dogs adopt this nickname when referring to her. The reason she doesn't speak in the story is because of the vocal chord parasites and her refusing to become a bioweapon for Skull Face, but in development, her being nonverbal was just an aesthetic choice.

This reminds me, if she finds an underground water source or really just be skilled in collecting water there's a solid chance she could still be alive during all the whole MGS saga

That's Kojima for you...

my explanation or the actual plot? because I thought I was pretty thorough

I realize you're referring to Joosten and not Quiet, but can I get a sauce on this? I watched a few streams and never heard this one come up.

There is no doubt that she COULD survive to that point, it's unlikely that she wants to

Did you rike it?
Not that user, but he's got to be referring to the plot. Your explanation was breddy gud.

Or you know captured again and kept alive against her will.

the plot, I'm sorry, your explanation was good, thanks for that

I have seen so many women topless on the internet but the fact Quiet never took that top off
makes me want kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms kms myself

>male to female

>There will never a Big Mama like return of Quiet

Love doesn't exist, user. Not in that way.

What the fuck is Lord of the Flies?

Explain

Was it ever explained how in the fuck she got captured? I realize Mission 45 is full of Deus Ex Machinas to force her death, but with everything she's capable of both in the gameplay and in the story, it just doesn't make sense she'd get captured. Especially not when it took Big Boss's brainwashed best soldier struggling like fuck to bring her down on his own.

Not sure if it was a whole act or just a mission, short version is it's just cut content where you beat Eli again and he all but dies but Psycho Mantis saves him

The african children.

No worrys, but yeah the plot is hot garbage.
It feels like it only exists to serve two purposes
1. Have a "legitimate" reason to have quiet dress the way she does, instead of just going the yoko taro route.
2. Shoehorn in a last minute tragedy with crap logic behind it a la samurai Jack

Look up Mission 51 on YouTube. It was supposed to be one of the first missions of Chapter 3.

The artbook have all the failed ideas.

What about them?

>conjecture but still
She felt depressed and worthless when she saw the effect of the other language strains on mother base, so rather than risk killing everyone(and for some reason refusing to just fucking write about it) she just bailed and started wandering around doing the charlie brown sad walk until someone recognized her as the legendary sniper and bagged her.

it was suppose to the mission, period. There is no Chapter 3.

>There is no Chapter 3
It's almost like "Chapter 3: Peace" was cut, and Mission 51 was cut with it.

Mission 51 was the last mission. What else would Chapter 3 be made of?

There was at least 5 chapters

The game may have been structured into 5 chapters at some point, but there's no great amount of content that is unaccounted for. Everything else is fan fic fags who can't move on.

Any competent programmer can be a wizard to ignorant eyes.

>everything else is fan fic fags who can't move on
you mean kojima productions.
>rising between 2 and 4 was too much for them
>rising after 4 was still too much
>lend it to platinum to make bayonetta may cry: revengance
>80% of chapter 2 is repeat the same shit

>my fan fiction is true because of my perfect logic!

If nothing else: The return to Camp Omega (including Phantom Chico); A story-centered approach to the disarmament arc; and a resolution with Venom Snake's character, likely with exposition regarding the rise and fall of the true Outer Heaven (maybe with some clarity on whether or not Zanzibar was actually Tselinoyarsk), some filler for pacing; and a melee final boss battle (with Solid Snake), as per tradition. Shit, Chapter 3 could've been 4 missions in length and if done well, it would've been far more conclusive and leave no questions unanswered.

Its like theu filled the game with useless shit (millions of weapons) etc and left easy to add stpry shit that would have cemented this as goatay that it should have been

Just a few fucking spoon fed events would have fixed this game

Fuck (((Kojima)))

>mgs2
>snake is back
>well you play as snake for half hour, then you play as jack
>mgs3
>snake is back
>well is not snake, its big boss
>mgs4
>snake is back
>well it is this time, but its old and depressive as fuck, and i will explain everything in this one
>mgsV
>snake is back
>took like a week for people to realize is not big boss by watching the trailers in 2012, even more after that
>game was released in 2015
>well is not the real big boss, he is a "mental clone" who just saves som dindunuffin kids and fulton the entire russian invasion force in afganistan, instead of becoming the demon they promoted, met with gray fox, or sniper wolf
The source material they had was huge, and they didnt use it, the reason is clear, they suck.

what content is missing that is known to have explicitly existed at one point?

>muh chico

Have yourself a trip down memory lane with the trailers and some interviews. You'll put two and two together pretty often. Take Camp Omega for instance. There was a modern map, which was repurposed as an arena in MGO after the fact; there were hints and teases about the return to it before the game's release; concept art hints pieces of the arc like phantom Chico, and in the trailers and E3 shit, you can clearly see unused cutscenes for 1984 Camp Omega, including the torture of prisoners.

>muh dine

>muh natures gifts

>muh prevent copulation