Why was it so bad?

Why was it so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

leeterr.tumblr.com/post/163916526610/probably-been-asked-before-but-what-did-you-think
youtube.com/watch?v=U1x5kB03anw&ab_channel=bo8fett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

consoles

too much batmobile stuff and a bad port if you have pc

otherwise it was pretty good, really it was just more of the same and if you like the Arkham games it is decent.

Sequel to already bad games.

leeterr.tumblr.com/post/163916526610/probably-been-asked-before-but-what-did-you-think

>linking to Tumblr

>copy paste
>lmao copy paste
everything is wrong

leeterr please fuck off i'm following you to see new SFM shit not the copy of what i see on Sup Forums that day

I thought it was pretty good, even though it was a bit redundant (Arkham City, Origins, and Knight are all mostly the same game gameplay wise). The only major change was the bat mobile which in some ways was the worst thing about the game. It no longer felt like a Batman game and instead felt like every other open world driving game. It wouldn't have been so bad if the devs weren't so excited to shove it down your throat and make it to where you need the bat mobile to do literally everything in the game.

But it's still a solid game that I wouldn't dissuade anyone from playing.

The tank.

>tumblrinas are unironically linking to their shitty blogs on Sup Forums now

but its not me

Emphasis on Batmobile, remove it from the game and rework the boss fights and I think it will be a strong game

It wasn't a bad game.
The atmosphere was near flawless, the gameplay was fantastic, the graphics are stunning, and the story was incredibly well delivered.
However, they straight up lie to us about plot elements which hurt some enjoyment, the story itself was a bit weak, and a lot of very interesting characters and ideas were very underutilized while the tank sections were proportionally overused in comparison.
This is especially jarring when
>every boss fight is a tank battle or the two face fight from city
>batmobile chase sequences were underutilized
>all of the endings for Batmans allies are completely underwhelming (especially catwomans)
>after all the buildup of the villains working together, they all just do their own thing that you clean up in side missions
>deathstroke is in the game and isn't engaged in melee combat
>the story has some EXTREMELY dumb decision making on the heroes part which is salvaged by the aforementioned story delivery
This last one is more personal but
>no part where all of the batfamily plus catwoman team up in a massive brawl.

bad and predictable story, hamfisted batmobile sections, way too much car and bad bosses

It's the best of them. Now, fuck off.

I'm mad that they lied about a new character and its azrael 2.0

It wasn't bad, the plot was just weak and the side missions could have been better.

Sneaking around on rooftops and taking out militia guys was still fun. And the tank was actually enjoyable, if a bit too essay.

Why does your detective vision tell you Oracle's dead if she isn't dead

I don't care how shit it was, it was so much fun watching those stuck up egotistic PC fags having a global meltdown.

He's hallucinating like hell, and if you can hallucinate what is in front of you, you can hallucinate what is projected on a screen.

shit was already broken. in city when 'joker' 'dies' the first time in the foundry, the cinematic shows detective vision seeing 'dead joker' with a skeleton. every other time you see him in game he has no skeleton

pc version has been fixed for ages and steam rating is overall positive, nice outdated meme though. this game was terrible because the story was predictable, tank overdose, side missions like pyg lead to a shitty qte "boss fight," arkham knight encounter was literally the deadshot room in city rehashed three times in a row, the lost goes on and on and on.

it wasn't, it was great, unless you disliked the tank gameplay which is almost ~40% of the game time

"dead joker" was the real one in that scene, he likely found a way to simulate a flatline.
The joker who gases bats is clayface.

huh. i might have to replay that bit then.

>the knight will be a totally new character written for the game

>i want them to tell me

Lel as soon as they made it a point to bring that up I knew who it was going to be. They couldnt damage control in a worse possible way.

Really hope those Arkham Beyond rumors with Damian Wayne are true. As shitty a character as he is I think he would work great in the Beyond setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1x5kB03anw&ab_channel=bo8fett
keep an eye on which joker is covered in scabs
It's not that they should have given it away, it's that they shouldn't have given the character press time and let people speculate.
The secret got figured out immediately and they panicked

the best of them is definitely city as a whole.

Tank stuff yes.
Pc port started shit tier 30 FPS locked bullshit that still managed to dip under 30 FPS even on powerful rigs.
After patches tho it's easily playable even on my aging quadcore i5-3570 and a 970. 50-60FPS always.