What is the Battlefield Earth of videogames?

What is the Battlefield Earth of videogames?

I miss being a 14 year old kid and enjoying terrible movies like this.

Life hurts.

FFXV because both are garbage

wasn't this movie about tomcruiseology?

You grew up into a lame person.

Both are expensive garbage with a legacy leading up to their release.

DO YOU WANT LUNCH?!

daikatana

Even as a kid I knew this film was fucking abhorrent

>Turns out in the bad guys home planet there was never once a spark that ignited the planets volatile atmosphere in is billions+ years of existence

fucking

stupid

ME4

sure

I unironically liked this movie. It was good fun.

It's not a flammable atmosphere dummy.
The atmosphere just reacts violently to nuclear radiation.

Dumbass

It wasn't a spark that ignited their atmosphere, it was radiation that cause it to react violently.

Star Citizen.

That doesn't really make sense either.

how was the race even able to live ? they were so fucking stupid, holy shit.

So I don't know practically anything about Star Trek, and I was wondering if someone here wouldn't mind answering a couple questions.
So, I've heard of these Romulans, and apparently they're like Roman Vulcans, yes? I saw Nemesis so I know they are an Empire in the Earth sense that they have subject/slave peoples like the mine people, Remeans? My questions is I know they have territory and so does Star Fleet or Star Command or whatever the humans are, and there is a neutral zone between them. How strong militarily are the Romulans compared to Star Fleet, how large is their Empire compared to Human territory? Are the Klingon's an empire and are they strong? Lastly, Star Fleet I hear has members who are protectorates of it's fleet. Is it like a UN and these planets contribute militarily/economically to Star Fleet? is there some over-arching political body who regulates this all?

>how was the race even able to live ? they were so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Humans or the aliens?

A highly advance race capable of interstellar travel committing genocide for gold doesn't make sense either.

Mass Effect Andromeda.
The level of staggering incompetence is about the same

>loved the book
>rented movie as a new adult
>told by clerk it was painfully bad
>it was fine