What the ^$!@ was her problem

what the ^$!@ was her problem

Bears man.
Their habit of marking territory buy clawing trees was playing hell with her business.
Fuckin bears man.

Was she the bitch that wanted you to exterminate all the bears? Every character in Skyrim looks the same.

not enough dick in her diet

she's a fucking star trek reference

*Blocks you're path*

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who didn't marry Lydia

She fought for you user, she was your sword and your shield.

Sorry but my travelling companion is Jenassa.

>try to get rid of bears for her
>get raped by bears

Is Lydia the Cortana of Elder Scrolls?

She was a little SJW for me.
Went into a mine and she blabbered on about poor man breaking his back so a rich man could have a bauble.

Bitch if the rich man didn't want the bauble the poor motherfucker wouldn't have a job.

She didn't make it out of the mine.

Is there really an NPC called "Temba Wide-Arm"

user, its a fantasy world where the next wall you crack open with a minepick might have a nest of blind raving albino submers who aren't considered sentient beings in universe.

Besides she's great in Dwemer dungeons. She bleeds people for me. I like her face paint.

yes
and she has really fat titties

Of course you don't, there's no pusseeeeeEEEEEE

Uthgerd the Unbroken is the patrician choice.
>homeowner
>great default equipment
>so strong she pwnt the Companions like little bitches
>won't marry you unless you can make her submit to your superior strength
>best Nordic lines "Wanna hear a bit of Nord wisdom? You don't really know a woman until you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her." and "The heat of battle is the fire that forges the strongest blades. It's an old Nord proverb. That, and a true Nord never misses a chance to test her worth."
>has a face like spoiled milk, true to the aesthetic of real Nordic women

She's pissed off that she was named after a goofy Star Trek race.

>have you ever walked down the street 5 feet? of course you havent....

Nigga yo town is like 5 houses.

Guys, I only started TES last summer with Daggerfall. Now I've been playing and modding and replaying Morrowind.

I've been reading so many bad things about Oblivion and Skyrim; are they really so watered down when compared to Morrowind that not even mods can change their gameplay flaws for the better?

As an example of what I have read that scares me in
-> Oblivion:
>ridiculous level scaling system
>potato faces
>not much npc dialogue because it's 2 guys doing voice acting instead of written dialogue
>watered down magicka system, factions etc

Skyrim
>even more watered down gameplay systems
>stupid random ai
>uninteresting and bland quests/factions/sidequests
>"THE CHOSEN ONE" syndrome

Can these be solved through mods? I mean, Morrowind looked like shit and had many flaws, but after modding it to Hell (I'm still fixing incompatibilities by myself) I seriously have a masterpiece of a game on my hands.

Skyrim is fun for a few dozen hours of running around smashing draugr in dungeons, but once that gets old don't be afraid to uninstall it immediately.

Don't play Oblivion

>She was a little SJW for me.
>Went into a mine and she blabbered on about poor man breaking his back so a rich man could have a bauble.
Supporting regular people against the rich doesn't make someone an SJW. In fact, SJWs are the ones who don't realize that the real problem isn't men vs. women or whites vs. blacks, but the rich vs. everyone else.

Holy shit why is everyone in this game so fucking ugly

Like seriously I haven't played unmodded in years and I forgot how shit everything looks.

I spent hours trying to find this fabled cloud district until I realized that's what it was.

They look like your average Norwegian female

Yes.

Shaka, when the walls fell.

Good thing you weren't there.
You wouldn't have made it out of the mine either Berniebro.

this

I was so disappointed when I found out that the "girls from northern europe are all so hot" maymay was actually just that, a maymay.

Oblivion has a leveling system that makes the enemies become stronger as you level up, regardless of whether you leveled up combat skills. Its a slog, but not impossible to overcome. The game will only defeat you if you don't level up correctly. Becoming a strong enough mage to cast "Invisibility" non stop allows you to jog through any dungeon and mission. When you need to fight bosses, "Paralyse" Makes any 1v1 encounter a joke.

You can also choose not to level up, and enjoy one shotting rats the whole game.

Some of the default Nord women are just a bit rough looking. Lydia, Sylgja, Lynly, and Annekke all look great vanilla

It's a well known and old meme.

All of that is true

They're still worth playing though

They make good breeding stock, but little nymphets and sensuous hourglass figures, they are not

Mjoll is the superior waifu, once you get rid of her beta orbiter

Are there no mods that revamp the leveling system and the leveled lists? The possibility of encountering bandits in daedric gear is what makes me more reluctant to play. I'm currently using a new leveling system for Morrowind that completely revamps everything and it has been an amazing experience.

thanks

There's some really bad same face among all the races though. At least oblivion you had potato heads of varying sizes and shapes

Every human on skyrim looks related

>They make good breeding stock
I guess that is the best description possible. They look "healthy", but not beautiful, elegant r attractive in that sense. They are very rectangular.

thanks for your input, man

>marrying Jordis the Swordmaiden with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul mod installed

You're welcome user-kun

>why you got kicked out from the blades?

>"Wanna hear a bit of Nord wisdom? You don't really know a woman until you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her."
Sounds like something a typical fedoralord redditor would appreciate

You never see them in full daedric. It's patchwork. Sometimes you'll find someone with daedric boots, with steel greaves, mythril chestpiece and ebony gloves, or something like that. Otherwise it would be super easy to get strong yourself. There are mods that change the leveling system to give you more control over what skills grow when you level up. If you know the system, you can easily "train" to level up exactly how you want. Or not level up. You don't have to do that except for a few times where you need to sleep to advance a quest. The game is still very easy at level 5, and it feels more like an RPG, since your stat investments are capped and matter more.

the thought of not being able to freely play it without being concerned that i might level up too much, instead of needing to grind, just seems so disgusting, to be honest. i think i'll check it out more, anyways.

>She didn't give out Dathon's Dagger as a quest reward

There's "leveling" and then there's "leveling" in Oblivion. Your skills (sword damage, blocking, ect) increase from being used. However, your primary skills (str, end, luck, ect) can only be raised upon leveling up. You only level up when you sleep. Now, the amount of points you can raise your primary stats by is determined by which skills you raised before leveling up, and whether those skills were your tagged skills or not. It's quite counter intuitive to normal play. You can less points for just raising your tagged stats. But if you know how to level, you can develop a strong character that will survive high level enemies.

Or you can just use mods that fix the leveling system to be less like that There's a lot of mods of it.

>sleep boy

It's like whiterun is a city in civilization 4 and the people are the giants walking around

obey your instincts and realize that Aela is the true woman for you

Huh.

I hated how she had such small breasts.

that's morrowind's system, so I guess the issue is just how the level scales everythin too much

>skyrim legendary edition is removed
>still no skse for the "special" edition
What's the point.

You are supposed to use the old script extender for the new version, maybe.

Ahnassi is still my one true vidya waifu.

>when she's about to charge and start with her racist ramblings
I love her.

your*

They're both middle-aged-old women you fucking retard they aren't going to look like your animu waifu trash

I spent two hours setting up and downloading a plethora of mods. Now I have bouncing tits, shiny skin, skimpy armor, great hair, and a flopping futa penis. I have all of this but now I don’t really want to do anything because the game still is shit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

You're like the opposite of me. I install 2 mods in ten minutes and play the game for hours.

On the bright side, it'll all be there for the next playthrough that you start it up. Or when you want to rub one out real quick.

Is there a combined mod pack for Oblivion for graphical overhaul?

Or for skyrim?

Is there a way to remove her ugly as fuck face paint?

Wait legendary edition is gone?

What happened if you bought it?