Creation Club

>Creation Club
Let me know your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=749&v=ciSAyylZjfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elianora is working for Bethesda now. Good for her also I can finally support her with money.

whats the USD on 100 credits?

I've always wanted to pay for the body and sex mods. Now I finally can. Its almost like buying a prostitute, so thrilling.

$10 per credit.

I think $1 USD = 100 credits
I could be wrong

WTF? 500 credits?
Hellfire PA was released on Nexus lol

Does it let me get big tiddy mods and bod editors on PS4?

If not I don't give a shit

i dont believe mods should be bought with actual currency, however if a user so wishes to donate to a mod creator that's awesome
modding has always been more of a hobby and knowing that content creators would sell out to such a shitty company is sad

That is not authorized content. Do not download.

>$4 US dollars for a single poorly modeled rifle with no new animations

yes but this way you get an opportunity to pay for it
isnt that GREAT?!

>have a hobby
>suddenly have the option to make money while doing your hobby

I'm not condoning paid mods but I don't blame creators for taking the opportunity to get paid for their work.

They are not the same.
Unoctium and DogtoothCG made the whole PA from scratch and they but the one on the Creation Club looks like a direct port from FO3.

So, how long till this stuff gets ported to Nexus?

I don't know why people blame Bethesda.
They only offer money for mods but the modders have to contact Bethesda in order to begin working with them.
Some modders are greedy.
This is not pay mods, some good modders doesn't want money for their awesome work but others want to sell it, now they have the option.

I could never justify paying for a different color skin of an in game asset, it's just stupid.
With how crazy people have been for getting items and skins in games like csgo overwatch and R6 I understand why they're doing it. Hopefully people don't use this unless its a "pay what you want" type deal, in which case i'm all for it.

>Bethesda offers money to people that work harder than anyone here
>said people used to make 2 dollars a week from a mod with over 200k downloads
>now we get better mods at a 2$ price
>they are somehow the bad guys for supporting the life force of their shitty games
You guys are fucking retards. Most of these are available for free anyways. Poorfags out.

>Mod Piracy - Reddit
Done.

Hellfire Armor is already on Nexus.
So is Chinese Stealth Suit and Gauss Rifle.

>texture swaping is a real job
I can't wait for the world to crash.

The difference is those are MP games with huge following.
This won't work for SP game like Fallout 4, where free mods give you better stuff than paid feces.

>5 dollars for an armor skin
lol no

They've always been able to get money from donations, and they don't have to give Bethesda a cut of donations. If you really want to support mod creators, then donate.

2 sides of a coin.
Some people spend 20k hours to end up getting paid 10 dollars, while some just steal assets and call it a day.

>FO4 and SE Skyrim

>paying for skins in a single player game

How about getting a real job.
Being a modder as a job is a much of a job as Let's Player.
Once that market crashes, which it will eventually, yo have to find a way to feed yourself in a world that won't support your texture swap skills or screaming in to mic.

Has the mod community started cannibalizing itself like last time?

How much do the horse cock mods cost?

100 points is 1dollero.
So armor is 5dolleros.
5burgers for a mod that is free on Nexus.

No, the drama from last time already caused that. There's nothing left to cannibalize.

What a great deal! I can't wait to purchase these high quality mods from the creation club!

Goddamn she was an uppity cunt. Some shit in her fallout 4 dwelling was kinda shit, guy asks her if he can make a patch that removes bad thing . She can't take any criticism and tells him no, that it's her vision and if he attempts to, she'll have it removed. Fuck her

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=749&v=ciSAyylZjfM

>console players will buy them anyway

That's the ugliest fucking armour I've ever seen. Anyone who actually pays for a Pip-Boy recolour is probably a retard. Might consider something substantial like new landmasses or big quests.

I regret not upgrading my PC and getting a PS4 instead

Jews. Good news though, Bethesda know children are dumb with their parent's money. Oh wait, that isn't good for us.

You mean PS4Players.
Cuz Xnobodycares bois had mod since F4 release.
PS4 has only Creation Club.

I think it's great. I plan on pre-ordering as many creations as possible.

The chinese stealth suit is also on the creation club and nexus, so we'll the ncr ranger armor?
Those mods are free on PC and XONE but they are not avaliable on PS4. So only the Sonigg3rs gonna pay for it.

>you lived long enough to have to pirate mods

We live in a cyberpunk dystopian future, except there is no cool shit.
Truly the worst of all possible worlds.

Okey seriously Todd you are taking this too far. This is fucking worse than horse armor, at least that was original work and it was half the price of that hellfire armor, jesus fucking christ, I'm losing what little hope I had in beth, tes6 will never come out and when it does it's going to SUCK

Thanks for notifying us, we'll make sure the Nexus is shut down next month.

literally this, seriously what the fuck, we truly live in the worst possible timeline

So, to anyone actually defending this, tell me why I should have to pay for mods when they've always been free and Bethesda cannot guarantee that they'll be high quality. I will instantly ignore you if you ever even dare to imply that they'll moderate and ensure compatibility and stability. they can't even do that with their own game.

>not wanting to support shitty business practices and throwing money away for basically nothing in return makes you a poorfag

Seeing something that's always been community driven and free of corporate greed monetized like this makes me fucking sick

>pip boy paint job swamp cammo
PAYING FOR FUCKING SKINS

To protect Todd's smile

Don't get me wrong but... to be honest the Creation Club version looks better.

Ever heard of CSGO?

Money drives quality content.

A piece of crap esport that's only inhabited by children? Please, tell me more.

Indeed. This is the end result of a long line of bullshit that people have been more than happy to slurp up.
This is the future you wanted. You could have stopped this.

>Creation club won't be paid mods!
>You just have to buy the items with credits!
>And you purchase credits with money!

Do you actually belive that bullshit?

This. Just like with musical artists the best way to do shit is directly support them by buying tickets to shows and shit. Albums go mostly to cocksuckers like the RIAA.

Fallout 4 must be really shit then because the game is apparently worth as much money as about 5-10 little mods.

Then explain why companies like sony make record profits off of PSN +, but they constantly lose people's credentials and suffer hacker attacks every 5 minutes.

If there was something actually expansion worthy I'd believe it
But right now it's paying for skins.

Even fucking ubisoft lets people unlock cheap reskin crap in their games by getting achievements. How is bethesda officially worse than ubisoft now?

just stop being a poorfag

CALLING IT SOMETHING ELSE WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THOSE ARE STILL PAID MODS

>bethesda not just hiring the talented creators
yeah keep supporting this faggot company.

>Paying for skins
>Paying for skins in a console game
>Paying for skins in a console game that's single player only
>Paying for skins in a console game that's single player only that you can easily pirate on PC

not fault of bethesda but zenimax
zenimax going full jew is nothing new

No. Fuck this 'it's the publisher not the developer' bullshit. Fuck it with a handaxe. Sideways.
And fuck you especially.

Are you sure Todd?

REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
>REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
>REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
>REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
>REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
>REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4
>REVIEW BOMB FALLOUT 4

im pretty sure that you can sell those in the market

wow rude famfamilo
still zenimax fault
doesn't change the fact bethesda is a fucking shit studio and how they are still alive is beyond me

Passion drives quality content. Money drives making things that sell well.

>retards pay for gacha bullshit like FEH or FGO
>retards pay for bullshit "DLC" like horse armor or a single weapon / armor
>retards pay for "time saver" / "convenience" purchases in single player games like those animus points in AC games, mother base coins in MGSV, etc and in the future they will pay for shit in Shadow of War
>retards pay for microtransaction bullshit even in games like CoD
>over 50% of activision's revenue in the past 3-4 years is from microtransactions
>people are spending more money on microtransactions than actual games
>whales

I mean I could be mad but I'm just fucking numb to it at this point, the dumbasses who keep buying this shit have ruined it for everybody now and there's no going back from this so buckle up because it's only gonna get worse from here

Let's agree to disagree. They're both greedy pricks, and if you own Fallout 4, I'd review bomb it.

>$1 = Approx. 100 credits
>$5 for fucking one set of power armor

She made some nice house mods, but that's basically all I remember other than her being a complete bitch.

So let me get this straight:
>XBots/PCbros can get the same models on the Creation Club for free because they have less mod restrictions
>Sonybros can't get the same models because Sony won't allow custom script mods
>Sony will allow custom script mods so long as they are Official Bethesda Creation Club Items™
Holy fuck this is hilarious, I feel bad for sony-ponies at this point. Your asian overlords fuck you in the ass and don't let you have fun like Xbots can - then Bethesda comes in to fuck your mouth just because they can. Fallout 4 on PS4 is truly the fucking worst.

What's going on here?

You are implying that I haven't done that already.
>inb4 owning F4
Dad bought it for me, he doesn't know jack shit bout video games.

Fuck off Gabe

Give them a negative review for me if you can. I haven't given Bethesda money in like a decade. I don't even own Fallout or Skyrim.

Sounds like that Skyrim open cities faggot who wouldn't let people edit out his ugly ass Oblivion gates he added everywhere

WHO CAN SAY WHERE THE ROAD GOES.

smartphones are pretty cool shit, but of course they spy on you, tracking your realtime location, where you go every day, all your internet history, your email and text messages, phonecalls, etc.

everybody is talking about how they should buy mods and skyrim for the switch

>Pay $60 ticket to enter Amusement park
>Only 3 attractions are made from the park owners, the rest are made from ameture teams using shoddy tools and equipment
>You also have to buy tickets for the individual rides, the $60 at the front was just an entrance fee

Who in their right mind would support this? Yeah, the modders get paid but Bethesda gets a fat cut for "hosting" the mods, you'd probably make more with just a Paypal or Patreon for donations and still have support from fans for having some integrity.

We're just discussing the massive success that is Fallout™4.

It's ok we'll soon be having AIs track us everywhere we go using security cameras so might as well start now

I've done it familini, for all of us.

Very nice.

I have to say they deserve money for their hard work, wouldn't you agree too user?

You need to support the industry, 6 gorillion hours went into that modelling and texturing that armor. The hardworking folk at Bethesda put hundreds of assets into the game for only $60, the least you could do is pay less than the cost of a McDonalds meal for a suit of armor you'll never see during the gameplay of this FPS-RPG.

Arthmoor. Yes he's a massive fag.

/modpiracy is finally relevant again

Jesus fuck that looks awful. The guy couldn't even be bothered to make a proper texture and UV map for it, he just slapped some shitty rock texture all over it. How can he think that looks good? The ones from Oblivion look better for fucks sake.

I agree completely and utterly user.

so where are the mods?

i agree they are works of art