The absolute worst game you've ever played

The absolute worst game you've ever played.

Hard mode: Games that aren't well-known for being terrible.

Does Star Wars Battlefront 2015 count?

It's either this or Invisible War.

Some cucks actually enjoyed it, so yeah.

persona 5.

Agreed, even if bait. Keep your five hour tutorial.

not even bait. i played to the last palace, thinking the one before it was the last. i promptly placed it back in its box and forgot it existed.

It's pretty garbage compared to 4.

You guys have only played like 5 games in your life seriously the most idiotic posts I have seen in my entire tenure of being an anonymous poster on this website

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Uncharted 4

legit couldn't stomach more than 4 hours of each of those games. fucking indefensible skyscrapers of shit

Just absolute garbage in every conceivable way.

This also came to mind.

holy shit how do we let people like this post on Sup Forums they are objectively wrong

I love getting my daily dose of projection.

Great Soundtrack, really boring

you mean how do we let faggots like you with some of the worst taste imaginable here. seriously defend those games, I'd like to see an attempt. focus on the first 5 hours. holy shit they were so bad

Farcry 5

they are very, very fun and enjoyable games that I really had a good time with, well Brotherhood was,
Uncharted 4 was just pretty solid too much of the same as the previous games in the series , it was U3 but a litle bit improved

Finally someone says it.

>Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
>bad
Holy fucking shit kill yourself you shit tasted niggerfaggot, by all that's holy ACB was inarguably the BEST fucking AC game in the entire fucking series

you need to get locked up i'm calling the fucking cops

Oh boy, the samefagging.

haah you are wrong my dued

This one actually impressed me how much it missed the point. It was actively trying to be as shallow and boring as possible. I believe DICE has developing a Star Wars model viewer for fun and somebody at EA told them to turn it into a $60 holiday release.

Brotherhood had a two hour tutorial segment, single button press platforming segments in the future (which took a fucking hour and didn't even have combat), horrible tower defense mission, and then when they let me get to a real city I was railed into certain sections by the story. It was indefensible; nothing was good about it. Not a single fucking thing. Graphics, combat, platforming, story (especially so; how the fuck do people stomach this shit?). play some real video games you faggots

Uncharted 4 in the first 5 hours had three combat sections which were all exceptionally short, linear, and boring and about four or five single lane platforming sections with at least 2 hours of cutscenes and 1 hour of walking without platforming or combat. What a fucking waste of my time and money. These games are just repulsive pieces of uninteractive shit

Two Worlds

Why? Just why? Wtf

name worse games. I guarantee either
>you're wrong
>the games you list are so obviously shit we wouldn't have ever played them in the first place

Peace Walker

>worse than 4
it had more gameplay than 4. that alone redeems it.

Too Human. Makes anything else in this thread look good.

Well in the case with Brotherhood I guess it gets better after that, I remember it having some good times

Uncharted 4 wasnt necessarily the worst, it just played things too safe

>the games you list are so obviously shit we wouldn't have ever played them in the first place
That shouldnt matter it just based upon any game that you have happened to have played.
When it comes to this question in OP, those absolute shit games you most likely played at one point is like HIV

Neofags need to stop shilling this garbage.

All of the dialogue is mumbled and there's no option for subtitles. In the opening hour of the game, Desmond is kidnapped and has about three chances to escape but doesn't.

Overhyped shit that just got boosted points from OoT.

This.

all games with redeeming elements, you guys have played no games in your fucking life if those are the absolute worst you've played

fits the second point perfect; I have no doubt in my mind that Too Human is worse than AC, MGS, or Uncharted 4 but why the fuck would anybody unironically play it?

Holy shit, thank you. I turned it off after realizing that weapons fucking break in under five minutes of use.

name a redeeming quality about the gameplay of BF 2015.

>being so bad at video games that you play a game made for 10 year olds incorrectly
come on fags

Resident Evil 5. It was that perfect strain of mediocre that made me feel nothing but relief that it was over. I've played worse games that I had a more fun time with because there was some semblance of personality. RE5 was just a 10 hour exercise in wasting my life away.

Don't talk shit on a game for being bad when the warning was right on the cover. Don't play anime shit.

It's so mind numbingly boring, colorless shit brown and grey color scheme, soulless edgy protagonist surrounded by characters impossible to give a shit about, awful level design, incoherent as fuck story, and controls that feel like slow torture.

Everything about it is just astonishingly terrible.

The narration of what the player is doing got old too fast for me.

Also the combat was boring and the world felt generic.

>incorrectly
No, I played it exactly as the game was designed. It's fucking bad, Nintendolt.

>MGS 4
>Redeeming elements
Nope

Operation flashpoint red river
It was like a bad CoD clone but with more cringy machismo. I still can't get how did they fucked up that badly after dragon rising

I won't disagree. Although I won't admit to giving it enough time to leave an accurate impression on me all I felt was
>this is the worst shooting I've ever seen in video games
>this is the worst sneaking I've ever seen in video games
>the story is just a bioware game but worse
>it looks like piss
>being mad about the weapon degradation
no you didn't play as intended. the game is designed so that the system actually functions well within the game, even if you'd prefer a dark souls like system with less loot that doesn't break

>being this assblasted because someone doesn't like his child game

Are these the reasons you are calling AC the worst game you've ever played? Is it a bait?
Kill your mother and then end yourself

Worth it just for the hazard course and pre-patched bunnyhopping.

This. I don't even know who this is supposed to be aimed at. Straight men don't want to date men & bi/gay men don't want to have children & the "dad tips" are so damned cringy. Like why would any bi/gay man need tips on how to be straight in a game where you date men?

I didn't say they have to like it, but it's a far cry from being the worst game they've ever played. their criticisms have to at least be objectively correct, and even if they don't like the weapon degradation system it's not broken and the game is designed around it. they don't have to like it but be reasonable

Probably this

If I could, I'd mumble my reply in exactly the same tone all of AC's dialogue is spoken, just to see if you could understand.

That's well-known for being terrible. Not even my normie friends liked it.

I didn't say that BF2015's redeeming element was it's gameplay, it's clearly the aesthetics and sound design that make it even remotely passable. After only an hour I can see the gameplay is shallow as a puddle. having just purchased it with all the DLC for six canadabux, I can say it's worth picking up for that price if not just as a demo before Battlefront 2 comes out.
it was literally the game that turned me off anime games. never again.
baby you KNOW the redeeming elements, pic related, Rex v. Ray, all that technology, MGO back in the day, etc.

>my sword broke waaaaaaaaah

if there are no redeeming qualities about the gameplay then it's a candidate for the worst game somebody has ever played, end of story

Have you considered
that this game
may be for girls
you fucking retard

Dark Cloud 2

Sorry but it's so goddamn bad.

....NO

That's well-known for being terrible.

This. Could barely finish the story before returning it and getting my money back.

>baby you KNOW the redeeming elements, pic related, Rex v. Ray, all that technology, MGO back in the day, etc.
All of that shit is only yet more proof MGS 4 might be the worst game I have ever played. Cancerous "muh epic moment" fags who defend MGS 4 are the worst.

Maybe he's just playing on normal mode, user

Why would "girls" be attracted to big, fat hairy men or adults with children, you fucking creep?

It sounded like he wanted us to post ones that aren't as well known, but this game is truly foul, Superman 64 is pretty close too as is Rise of the Robots.

>dadbod
>girls also love dads

When the whole Mass Effect Andromeda fiasco was going on I decided to play the "masterpiece" that was the original

>atrocious, atrocious, atrocious gameplay
>horrible dialogue
>terrible voice acting
>janky as shit animations
>every single shitty mako segment ever

>releases with barely any content and story other than multiplayer
>whiny devs saying they're burnt out
>everyone is somehow upset and bring it into the next game
>skins and items on a timer

I've been playing this piece of shit for 150 hours and still haven't had some genuine fun in this game, just brief satisfaction from a kill or half-assed victory from a fluke.

It's so unrealistic, though. If you're just going to make this a straight family game with male only characters then why not make an option to play as a female? Seems simple enough to do.

Because it panders to gay people.

But gay people are not into terrible straight music, archaic technology or dedicating their whole lives to raising children.

let me preface this by saying ive never played the original doom

holy shit this game is bland as fuck. the boring repetitive ass brodude shooter gameplay got boring after 30 minutes and theres nothing else interesting to keep you playing. all this game tries to go for is good gameplay and it cant even achieve that

Vagisil is your friend user.

all ubisoft open world games

I've played most and I think I've honestly gotten about 30 minutes of enjoyment out of all of them put together, bafflingly unenjoyable

Bought this day 1 for $49.99. Played it once for about 30 minutes and then literally not once since. I had lost my copy of DMW1 and I was desperately hoping this would suffice. It didn't.

just curious did either of you beat it tho? how far did you get before pulling the plug?

I dont have a vagina user, I have a Ding Dong

Theres a lot of AAA games I don't like but to call them the worst is just stupid. I've probably played even worse than this but Tarzan for the GBC is what comes to mind first

pics or it didn't happen fgt

you wouldnt want to see this thing

you should try the original doom, slightly modded (zdoom or gzdoom with smooth animations or beautiful doom). it's not repetitive, it's not linear, there's nothing helle fucking epic to get in the way of gameplay, and there are more wads out there than you will play in a lifetime that are better than every other FPS campaign ever designed

This fucking visual abortion.

good post. seriously, anyone who disagrees with you is a subhuman brainlet who hates video games

Such hateful statements are emerging from this.
How can anyone defend that?
Unsavory behavior must be punished.
To think this is acceptable should be a crime.

I, for one, won't stand for it.
These fucks can't keep getting away with it.

Don't let Sup Forums steamroll us.
Our site, not our president.
We won't let fascism thrive.
Nowhere is safe for neonazis.

jesus christ thank you. quite possibly the worst and most obnoxious and nonsensical MMO I've ever played in my 28 years on this fucking planet.

stop falseflagging please

Why was the old man from Ass Creed shown to be subsurvient to a bunch of guys in suits in the first game, but turns out to be part of the inner circle by Revelations?

subtle

WE

agreed. so dumb. wasted 8 hours TRYING to find something redeemable. absolutely murderered by annoying characters, generic combat, pointless missions...and overall a game that is basically that faggot ass Supernatural show. wtf went wrong. should've kept it as a victorian/Lovecraftian style game set in the early 1900s with no dialogue and it would've been perfect.

fuck you i love that game.

wasn't terrible, just wasn't good.

i agree that this game sucks. Jensen is mind numbing.

fuck i loved the mako

not a fan of doom or those type of games, but I played a little bit of this and it wasn't bad at all.

kys u stupid faggot. no one gives a shit about your fanatical hatred of black people

Make me, you self loathing David Brock McShlomo basement slave.

not gonna lie...being a die hard SW fan I did find it enjoyable despite the false promises and mild content at first. then I again I still play X-wing vs Tie Fighter and SOTW 64 like once a month still lol

SOTE* (shadows of the empire)

>I LURVED THE MAKO