Delay after delay

>Delay after delay
>Honestly looking like the game might be vaporware
>abrupt release today with little fanfare

Hell yeah motherfuckers
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Pr5AsHHag

i didn't really like deadly tower of monsters

Talk about niche shit nobody cares about.

Abyss Odyssey II when?

i wasn't in love with deadly tower of monsters or abyss odyssey either but ace team's games are so unique that I can't help but appreciate them anyway

the fact that they decided to try an open world beat 'em up with RPG progression for zeno clash 2 was weird as hell and somehow i really really enjoyed it

just bought it, shame people don't care about it too much...

I'm not interested, but I'll buy it when I get paid. I want Abyss Odyssey II so fucking bad.

bump

Yeah, it would be nice to actually get a good version of that game.

did you like Rock of Ages 1 at all? I really liked it when it came out initially

same Abyss Odyssey was amazing, I bought this one just for the art style alone, also seems fun.

I just discovered ACE Team. Downloaded the Abyss Odyssey demo 'cause I was bored as fuck. Didn't expect to fall in love with it. Shit's probably the best fifteen bucks I've ever spent.

nigga try zeno clash and RoI 1

Nigga Sup Forums talking about developers in my country? Thats some good shit right there.

South America, right? Tell me about Pincoya.

they're chilean

pretty sure abyss odyssey is set in chile and has stuff from chilean history in the plotline

Yeah. Where's that, though? I'm uneducated as fuck.

Yah, the game even has official chilean soldiers with their uniforms and guns from that decade, also the red skeleton is more of a trope that we have with our culture, our culture uses a lot of acustic guitars made of wood

>ACE in charge of shit marketing
Rock of Ages was pretty fun with some shit bosses. Hope the new bosses aren't shit. Multiplayer modes look better.

Teh bottom of south america, the longest of them all

Is there a physical version? man I hope so

Looks cute. I'd prefer something like Xeno Clash though

Dope. What about Pincoya?

I don't actually like the first boss as much as rock of ages' bosses. Having a 3D version of Saturn from Saturn Devouring his Sun as the final boss was pretty gnarly, the first boss is just The thinker. He thinks some enemies to life and occasionally he'll think of a woman doing the can-can which causes his brain to jump out of his skull, which is his weak point. He's not really animated himself, he just slides along the ground.

The pincoya was a mermaid that appeared some seasons and indicated if the fishing would be plenty or wont, also, if you were too close she would run or trap you into the depths of the ocean

Nice. Thanks.

Ace Team is great. I've been looking forward to this game for a while. Even though it is a novelty, it has heart.

>tfw can't afford it
Being poorfag sucks, only got the first game on sale ages ago and loved the shit out of it.

>can't afford $15

Now Ace team can work onZeno Clash 3

Yes user, I can't. It's called being jobless and unable to find a job due to literally everything except warehouse slavery being taken.

I remember Zeno Clash 2 being a decent ending. They explain the nature of the weird surrealist world and everything, don't they?

Yeah, all the golems are dead and Zenozoik is back to its former glory
But I get the feeling Ghat would get real curious about the outside world again
Theres still plenty of room for a sequal
Not sure if they could get the same VAs though

the one that looks like a long turd

more like zeno clash 2: episode 1

The one with free helicopter rides for communist.

My backlog is already too big to add this, but I'm sure it will be a Playstation Plus "free" game like every other game from this team.

Fuck off, i mean it looks like it.. fuck you.

chill dude its a joke im really happy for my chilean bros to progress in the vidya industry

Im just sad because its true.

OMG! Does it come with updated memes?