Which Assassin's Creed game is the best?

Which Assassin's Creed game is the best?

Each one of you give your answers and why?

whichever one you like the best
play them, form your own opinion, and maybe you'll actually like video games instead of depending on the internet and memes to make a decision.

I need my opinions to be validated!

Black Flag, although if you haven't played any of them then ACII might be the best since you won't recognize it as being the same as the first game but with more shit to do

2, Literally improved on 1 in every way.

>Protagonist who we got to see accept the responsibilities of being an Assassin
>Multiple cities that are distinct in architecture and colours
>Good OST
>The truth video is brilliant, still had the element of conspiracy that Ubisoft forgot about in the newer installments

three
the frontier was comfy

About the first 30m of the first game. It's all been downhill since that point.

2 was the best as far as improvements go.

unity is the best one in terms of gameplay, cutscenes, presentation, assets

best one for core experience and likeable protag is ezio trilogy

best one for cucks who dont like stealth or AC games is the pirate sim game

syndicate was trash

4 was the most fun, 2 is overrated as fuck, it really isn't any better than the first.

I thought the first one had the best narrative even though it had the weakest gameplay. Black Flag was the one I enjoyed the most overall.

2=Black Flag>Brotherhood>1>Revelations>Absolute shit>3

Stopped playing at black flag

3 introduced the boats, and a lot of improvements to the series
also open world , hunting, everything really

only thing it missed the mark on was protag and tone , kind of hard to make a happy go lucky character as a victim of genocide

Unity had actual stealth mechanics, added the ability to parkour down instead of just up and across, real co-op, more alive and interactive city. Its my favorite since 1. I remember standing idle while packing a bowl or rolling a joint(DUDE) and some guys(npc) walk up to me starting shit. Guards walking buy break it up and they move along with no input from me. That made me love the game for some reason. That and playing co-op with my bro in the open city. He'd get ready to assassinate somebody or start a fight and here I come with a death from above assassination. Fuck 3,4,Syndicate, and Origins. None of them seem to have added anything that Unity did only took away from what I felt made AC cool. And I hated the boat shit its not AC to me. I understand the argument for the Ezio saga but I hated Ezio as a character for some reason. I think it was that shitty Italian accent.

>Black Flag
>fun
You must really enjoy tailing missions.

You don't like AC if you think black flag is a good iteration.

Needs more kings and shit.

I've only played 1 and 2 so far.

I liked the setting in AC1, set during the crusades, lots of DEUS VULT shit going on behind the scenes.

In AC2, Ezio is an extremely likeable and charismatic protag, so I can see how he's pretty much the poster boy for the series as a whole.

I also really enjoyed some of the jumping puzzles in AC2, the assassin and templar tombs and shit. Really felt like Ubisoft was making a tribute to Prince of Persia in some ways.

Do any of the newer AC games have such jumping puzzle sequences?

Such hateful statements are emerging from this.
How can anyone defend that?
Unsavory behavior must be punished.
To think this is acceptable should be a crime.

I, for one, won't stand for it.
These fucks can't keep getting away with it.

Don't let Sup Forums steamroll us.
Our site, not our president.
We won't let fascism thrive.
Nowhere is safe for neonazis.

go check the steam community formus of this game

Every single one of them is so bad I can't even fathom liking one enough to defend it even against the other games in the series

Bloodlines

the first game

AC 2 and brotherhood