Is this good?

Is this good?

Do we want this?

I don't give a shit and neither should you.

>Is it good?
Controls are similar to streaming a game from another PC that streams from another PC.
Unresponsive and clunky as fuck.
Graphics are shit because you either play at max graphics at 30FPS or disable almost everything so you can see enemies that hide in the bushes.
Lag is a constant thing even though I have 100/100 with 7ms with speedtest.
Campers campers campers.

I like it. Gets the shitters out of my CoD games

it is unironically game of the year. an early access game. #2 is quake -- another early access game. sorry, persona 5. they've moved in. don't even mention trash BotW

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perfect rundown

Perfect rundown

>we

i have 150 hours. burnt out though

needs a new map and vaulting. shit is clunky as all fuck.

it does give crates to sell on the market. I've made my cash back. bought some bidya

>Graphics are shit because you either play at max graphics at 30FPS or disable almost everything so you can see enemies that hide in the bushes.
kek. you have a shit toaster. runs perfect on my machine

>we

cute girls

>Campers campers campers

Camping is only a legitimate complaint when your teammate is actively hindering the mission by not pressing an advantage.

If you are an enemy that got defeated by camping, it means you're literally complaining about the opponent using better tactics than you. That said, most of the "Loot 40 first aid kits and hide in a bush for the rest of the game" players are shitters who die once they actually get into a firefight, so it's not a real issue.
I agree with your other points on the game though.

cute things

>pubgchads WON

No... this CAN'T BE HAPPENING

DELETE THIS THREAD

WE NEED TO STOP THEM

It's very good.

The people who hate PUBG are incapable of suspending disbelief. They look at it like it's just a game. So they whine about dumb shit like "you can win without getting any kills!" Thoughts that never pass the minds of anyone actually playing it because the people playing it aren't so fucking stupid to miss the point of the game, which is immersing yourself in a ONE HUNDRED MAN BATTLE ROYALE.

and sometimes wins

>we
technically, yes. this is the sort of unscripted, pure-gameplay game Sup Forums has been asking for for years. no handholding, no cinematics, no QTES; only gameplay

what's up with glasses-girl and skinny-mugi-looking girl?

It's literally the death of video games. You allowed this to happen. Enjoy literally nothing but battlegroundlikes for the next 10 years.

Why is it all of the sudden so popular?
It's been out for months now.

Why are people triggered about this? Dota 2 and CSGO are trash.

If it stays the casual game that it is, it's fine, but if PUBG becomes an esport it'll set a bad example for the industry.

I wish I could play it right now. But I got banned yesterday by killing some famous internet celebrity. I couldn't prove I didn't know him so I got a 3 day. fuck blue hole

Glad to know I'm not the only one. A e-celeb dude name MrWins or whatever had me banned by asking like thousands of fans to report me. How the fuck is this a fair thing?

can't wait for the nip anime ones. also -- you're not fighting for a cause nor dies your conditioned code-spouting (like SJWs) mean anything. tell me -- what do you expect from this? do you think eight million people will stop playing because a few of you are pretending to "fight" "for" a "cause?" a cause that's eight million deep? these are legitimate questions out of curiosity. just keep in mind that i have not played the game, but am checking out these threads to see what the game is all about, and all i see are your types shouting out conditioned, automated codes in the form of short, braindead replies

It's a common trend now with PUBG. The creator literally said streamers are the core of the community so it's implied that if you disrupt some one's stream, and he has more than 1000 viewers, it's an automated ban pretty much.

>yfw code vein swiches to battle royale game
imagine the weeb asshurt

Would people really tell lies on the internet?

No. People are only playing it because they're bored of CS and literally nothing new or interesting has been released in a long time. People will forget about it instantly when the next Overwatch comes along.

Unless, of course, the dev team actually gets it out of early access in a meaningful way. Right now, the game performs and looks like absolute ass. It's unoptimized as fuck.

Last week I received an email with a small list of names of players I killed, and that that would constitute "ghosting" and should refrain from going after those names again.
I checked twitch and youtube and they are all famous youtubers and twitch guys.
This is getting surreal.

Literally none of this happened

It's killing tumblrwatch

I got 2 bans alreay by honking the horn. I wans't even near anyone, that I knew of . What don't don't get rid of the damn thing. I got DC mid-game and banned and I was getting close to a win.

it is extremely hard for someone to get banned. you would have to jump in and out of lobbies to find your target streamer

any screenshots or webms?

>damage control
>l-li-literally didn't happen
Have you been living under a rock. The creator of PUBG banned a player via twitter because he shitposted there.
I know at least 5 people that got banned from PUBG by saying in TWITCH CHAT that they would try to kill the streamer.
This is getting out of hand.

thats my wife dude.

I got $30 in my Steam Wallet. Do I get PUBG or is there something much better?

I got a week ban by killing a team mate AFTER HE STARTED POKING ME. Whoever is handling this situation at bluehole is a complete idiot. TK=auto ban so grievers are getting a lot of people banned.

Hi bluehole!
Go ban people on twitter, you fuckers.

>Enjoy literally nothing but battlegroundlikes for the next 10 years.
I look forward to the Mount&Blade style crossover and the cyberpunk crossover and inevitable Capcom game that refines the formula into Game of the Decade. Should be amazing.

PUBG is one of those games that I see having a very strong start, but will drop like a rock in its second year after the developer fucks up more and changes the game in a way that people dislike since it is still a early access game.

This will be another Rust or ARK.

Do you play games for immersion or escapism? If the former, then get PUBG.

>company literally putting employed shills to damage control on a anonymous chinese cartoon board.

>TK=auto ban so grievers are getting a lot of people banned.
I almost want to buy it just for this. It's probably the only fun you can have in it.

i don't like the fact that they're banking people either because i feel like they're taking out good, clean fun from the game -- but it's extremely hard to even get banned and people usually take screenshots because all you have to do is press F12. hey, i could have wanted your screenshot and/or webm to make fun of bluehole, if anything. now lost it if you have it

He's lying.

Stop posting these shitty webms, you're not good.

don't be intimidated because i'm best in the world. period instead of comma next time, my man. simple english

CSGO is more cancerous than pubg, so yes

I wish pubg had larger squad options.
My CS group have been playing pubg now but inevitably at least one person is left behind and trying to join the same server as them just nets us a ban.

CSGO has gotten so shitty, not the game per say but it feels fucking impossible to get out of mg 1/2 with all the smurfs and cheaters anymore.

Only thing I have a problem with is it's always the same 4 webms. Record some more fun. You have to have caught some cooler moments by now. These are old.

unironically will do. haven't made any in months

GOTY honestly

top kek

stop. literally NO ONE is a "glasses man." that shit's made up

LOL SO HE WAS LYING. KEK WHAT WAS HIS PURPOSE?

TFW Day Z 2: Electric Boogaloo is this popular.

fun game

>summer over
>no more faggots shilling this turd
>no more pretending its anything other than fotm early access trash
>no more bullshit "when its out" talk because its never coming out
>no more fucking trash cucks pretending xbone exclusives sell more than 30k copies like tomb raider bullshit

>16gb of ram
Nice to know it'll run on a 980 though

>The Virgin Dotard
>The Chad PUBG

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Even in my cunt-tree people are playing this shit on internet cafes, a whole fucking lot of 'em

I know most have shit tastes and only reason most popular game are played is because of social pressure but eh, I stopped caring

Whats so bad about that? I for one welcome our new ideasguy overlord Playerunknown, vanquisher of SHOOTASSFAGGOTS

but you do still care, poor person

So how long until this game crashes and burns?

but it sold eight million. their money in the bank won't just disappear

Tell that to Hello Games

but PUBG is good unlike no man's scam

Not if they keep doing dumb shit like banning people over twitter for playing the game.

didn't mean to quote but every PUBG thread needs a bingo

>I stopped caring
Clearly not.

You're good man. I don't even come to this board anymore it's become so garbage. Keep fighting the good fight in my place user

Why is everyone all 'Sup Forums BTFO' on this. You fags are on Sup Forums right now and enough of you are doing it that Sup Forums might not actually be a hivemind.
For me, the game isn't even on my radar, I had my fill back in DayZ mod years ago.

When will DOTA die? At least League comes up with it's own fucking characters.