ITT: Vaguely describe a game, and others try to guess what game it is

I'll start
>You play as the villian of the last game, defeat a terrorist group, and conquer a planet
pic unrelated

>You play as a being who comes into existence in-universe at the start of the game, proceed to fuck off and play second fiddle to the hero of prophecy, but that's okay because you become a god

>Amnesiac monster killer gets into politics against his will, scores some serious pussy

>Pissed off Dad gets mad. Really, really, overly godly mad. Damn son, calm down. Then he punches God in the face.

>Utter dickhead fucks up, has to start from scratch in his community and likes to spend a stupid amount of time chasing flags and talking with enemies.

My guesses: first one is Torment: Tides of Numenara, and third is Asura's Wrath

Some dreadlocked douchebag blames all his problems on you when all you did was piss about in the desert.

>Far in the future, you fight a corporation and try to stop them after they activate a blackbox in the weapons they sold to the world's superpowers

New Vegas, baby

I would kill for a modern Dune game.

You try to return the favor to a little girl who gave you a rice ball.

Mario Needs Moms

You save your kingdom with the help of a traitorous German engineer, all while taking prisoners by force to bolster your population and using catnip as ammunition.

Angry Birds Star Wars II Free

You get dumped in a desert for being literate and become a basket ball coach

Fourth is...Assasin's Creed?

You're right about number 3, incorrect on the first

Pyre.

Nope

Final Fantasy X
Witcher
Asura's Wrath
I don't know the last one.

Nein

Correct

>
Wrong
Correct
Correct

You exterminate entire regions of their native population with the help of spreadsheets.

a eastern european man comes to visit his family in new york and becomes one of the most wanted men in america as he mows down russians, jews, and gangbangers with an ak and a sports car

GTA IV?

ye