So did any of you anons fall for this fucker's "friendliness pellets" bit?

So did any of you anons fall for this fucker's "friendliness pellets" bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxi_SHOre5I
youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually can't remember, since I played the original demo a long time ago.

I did, I dodged the first time but when he looked kind of mad, I agreed. When his face changed and he started laughing, I got so scared that I closed the game before Toriel saved me.
He actually calls you out on it too, spooked me to my core.

I did because I never heard of the game until it exploded on Sup Forums. At that point I completely ignored all threads about it until the hype died and everyone started hating it. Then I played it when I was bored because I remembered it beeing hyped like crazy. I checked 3 screenshots and thanks to it's mediocre graphics got me thinking wtf made it so hypeworthy. Going in 100% blind feels good

That game was the ultimate example of v being in love with something and immediately turning face once everyone else started liking it too. I'd only heard of it in the first place because v would have a daily hype thread about it a year leading up to its release.

I fell for it, and in retrospect, I'm kinda annoyed that I did. He said "friendliness pellets" in ellipses and quotation marks. Feel like I shoulda realized he was full of shit.

>MINECRAFT

I saw a playtrough of it (not entirely) so I couldnt fall for it. Didnt want either

Would you?

It was the same with Minecraft and FNAF. Any game that gains a large following of children is dumped by Sup Forums faster than a prom baby.

V only likes special secret games that only they know about.

To be fair, Minecraft was more about the hunger update, Notch being a lazy fuck, and FLAOT.

Would you?

At least Gamestop isn't full of shitty Undertale merch like they are with the other two.

meant to reply to

Through the whole intro I was thinking "Jesus this shit is SO FUCKIN GAY why do my dumbass friends think this is good?" so yeah I was totally fooled into thinking he was some kinda of weird hyperfriendly flower

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxi_SHOre5I

we should compile a list of every game this has happened with
undertale, minecraft, five nights at freddy's
what else?

I'd smooch Bow any day.

Sup Forums doesn't like the competition
lul

>Not choosing the obviously cuter and better monster.

Get out of here you Oedipus Complex fuck.

I dodged them because I was curious if there was extra dialogue for the occasion. I always look out for stuff like "not pressing the button when the character asks you to" because I appreciate when developers give attention to smaller details like that.

kiss me

I knew it was bullshit but I took it anyways because I figured it would make sense for the character to believe the nice flower.

THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEBODY SAID IT. even if I'm not an Undertale fan, I can't help but admit that Muffet is the only well designed monster in my opinion.

I ran into them because I went in completely blind and thought that he was dropping health or points pellets and that actual dangerous shit would be red or something.

me, a had a laugh

There's no stuff to fuck with you for sparing/killing then reloading and doing something different anywhere outside of the Ruins.

This was the main thing I was excited for in the full game and there was fucking NOTHING.

It was an obvious trap.
Nigga even grimaces while saying "friendliness pellets"

I played undertale for the first time a week ago and hly shit that jungle track when fighting flowey is still stuck in my head.

Literally her Battle was fun, her design is well done, and her music was fantastic even if it was just a remix of a previous Les Motif. All in all, best monster.

Doesn't help I'm a colossal autist that has a huge crush on her.

>Les Motif
leitmotiv, nigger
stop parroting words you don't know

Nigga that's how you spell it? Well fuckin shit i'm a god damn fool.

But still it's obvious her music is just a remix of Ghost Fight.

It looks like an autocorrect error, nobody would be stupid enough to think it's "les motif".

toby is a fag but his music is cool
I'm dying to hear whatever he's doing for hiveswap.

You think too highly of me. I've the IQ of a rock when it comes to spelling. Never saw it spelled before so my brain just assumed "Ah, French maybe?"

>his music is cool
Bruh.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk

>toby is a fag
How?

no because i watched a lets play :o)

But that's literally his best work

Every fucking thread
>hurr de durr v loved it then decided it was bad when the rest of the Internet loved it too! :'( my fetish is pointing out Sup Forums's flaws

Dude, same, except It's platonic sort of, I guess.

It's true though.

This is actually really bad.

Who fucking cares. Parroting like this is a divine sin.

>except It's platonic sort of, I guess.
What did they mean by this?

I mean her design is just really fucking cute.

And the giggle.

And I'm a sucker for baked goods.

[spoilers] and lets be honest she'd probably be a Dom and into BDSM. [/spoiler]

How did you react?

What the fuck is that thing on the TV supposed to be?

Flowey's face

Overwhelmed, but really like the track.

I never realized this, but all the different hearts manifested into the weapons/armor you picked up throughout the game. Don't really understand this, but I assume the previous six souls were a ballet dancer, chef, etc.? Or were they you in a past life?

The previous six souls were children who fell into the underground before you. Each had a weapon and armor representing their personality / interests. Yours is the stick and bandage you start the game with

>even if I'm not an Undertale fan, I can't help but admit that Muffet is the only well designed monster in my opinion.
it's funny because she was designed by one of the kickstarter backers

That looks like something you'd find on the deep web

If by deep web you mean some geocities website made by a teenager

You watch SomeOrdinaryGamers too, huh?

Beats the other Backer Monster.

By a long shot.

Of course, why wouldn't I?

Nigga nah.
It does, however, look like it was taken with a DSI camera and put in a flipnote.

Admittedly it's not the worst taste to have.

She's got the best music, too.

Without the context of this being from Undertale I would actually find this pretty creepy.

revolver x cowboy hat kid litterally Roland from Dark tower

People say it's from here, but it could totally just be pictures Toby took of him self.
youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY

That boss fight was amazing and I love its song to death.

Its TobyFox
Fun fact: the gameboy camera is one of his favorite games. He tweeted a japanese interview last week where he cites his favorite games

I fell for it because when the demo was still new I saw people on Sup Forums saying he was the good guy and Toriel was crazy, and took it at face value.

That time when undertale crashed I was completly mad, because I have a shitty PC. When I relaunced it I was fucking spookt when the cutscene changed, but the boss fight was the funnest of all, Liked it more than asriel's (Excluding plot and hug, of course).

Go away this died back in March 2016

The genocide run has some stuff relating to tabbing out(but only for Zora chick and sans)
It's a shame because the game would have been alot better if it had more of those moments

Friendliness pellets are really a reference to smegma hardening to form penile pellets. Good enough to store inside your cargo pants and eat them as a snack.

Undertale's fanbase did have a part in souring the game to people, however it's not due to the furries or tumblrstock or other bottom feeders. The real issue is that the fanbase just told you how to play and it got so massive that it was borderline impossible to avoid spoilers. It's a game that absolutely needs to played blind, and doing such is fucking impossible in its current state. Furries and autists can be ignored, but 20mil+ youtube videos that spoil the major plot twists through the thumbnails is considerably more difficult to avoid, especially considering how Youtube suggestions work.

God bless that one jap that does all of the toriel breastfeeding art.

>mom-fuckers

I want you sick people to get out

100% League of Legends and maybe Dota 2

Nope, the flower was obviously fucking with me. I did let him hit me once he started getting pissed.

Yes, I would pirate her game.

Goat mother is sacred, you autist. Be thankful for your butterscotch pie, and put your fucking gun away.

I did. Felt retarded afterwords.

>Enjoy Flowey a lot in the demo
>He just vanishes until the end of the game
>Can't actually take him up on his offer to work together
Shit game.

I liked Flowey's genocide monologue telling the player they're a monster because they've got such little empathy as a completionist that they'll slaughter characters they previously went out of their way to spare and save just to "see what happens".
Flowey is literally /ourguy/

Wow, surprisingly unsalty and took that like a good sport. Goat mother would be proud.

Yeah, but after killing some random frog in the ruins for shits and gigs the flower made me feel like an asshole about it so restarted the game and dodged that shit.

>normally hate electronica and its associated genres
>beat the neutral route of undertale
>end up listening to omega flowey's theme for like a month straight and loving it

>pirate a 10 dollar indie made by one person

at least pirate shit worthwhile what the fuck

Ey part of being an adult is knowing and accepting when you're wrong.

Kino

>quads

It upsets me how much Asriel fanart draws him with a gay-looking furry face. His sprite doesn't have those furry vibes at all

There are certainly referencing to game overs though. Like every time you lose to Asgore your characters notes the number of times you've died, and Sans references the ability to savescum and that's even necessary for accessing Sans' room.

No.

What are you going to do about it fag?