Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

I wanna have a Granblue thread, and don't say this belongs on /vg/. /gbf/ is a cancerous place and you guys always have your shitty dokkan and fire emblem heroes threads.

Take over another thread

No

I can't believe Beato died in that airship crash.

I can't believe i spent 30k Crystals trying to roll her summer SSR this legfes and got absolute garbage.

Is now a good time to reroll, or is there some event with good units soon? Who to aim for, and how to reroll?

Also, does this game have Party Cost?

She is for bullying.

I can't believe i played this shitty grindy game for a year, you user should just quit too

It doesn't have party cost. Now is a great time to reroll because the next few days is legfes and SSR rates are doubled. I just rerolled today myself but haven't had much luck sadly.

I always come back. And I feel like every legfes I reroll, this addiction is suffering.

Whom to aim for?

Depends who you like, right now all the Summer girls are in the pool, I've been trying to get any of them really.

What are SSR rates though? Are any of them better than another?

Also, is there a rerolling guide or to I have to brave the reddit?

I don't think mobage qualifies as video games, but I'm not supreme ruler of the new global establishment yet so carry on.

Someday though.

This board has daily Dokkan and FEH threads, Granblue is way more of a game than either of those 2.
SSR rates are normally 3% during legfes which is currently happening so they go to 6%

Certain units are better than others of course but early on you're just focsing on building your different grids so rolling any SSR character is a good thing. You get a guaranteed 2 per an account, 1 on your first roll and another when you complete pinboard missions.

Cute girl, got a name? Does she do cam sites?

Those aren't games either.

Her name is Christine and she is a proud lesbian transwoman

Why are you here then...

For you.

Ok Chris

You've never gone into a thread for a game you didn't like?

Only autistic people go out of their way to indulge in things they don't like.

Honestly, no.

Wrong picture OP.

Gross, this is a Beatrix thread sorry.

I don't think that's true.

Really? Good for you I guess.

Shit element, shit character. This is a Paralyze thread.

is chris a fucking mod, every thread i see his pics posted in gets deleted.

SS Beat is the best fire unit in the game.

Same boat, been playing for 16 months, Rank 175 now, 3 GW characters 5*, please kill me already.

I just want decent grids but can roll more than this trash. I'm so unlucky. I'm currently rerolling but haven't got more than 2 SSRs from it.

Frankly it doesn't matter what you roll today, by the time you'll reach late game all that stuff will be irrelevant. Half of today's characters will be average next year as better ones get released. And characters can jump in tiers whenever they receive their 5* upgrade.

If you plan to be competitive anyway starting the game now is too late and if you don't then don't worry about SSRs, you'll just get them down the road as you roll.

It's just so depressing after playing months and not even having a full party of SSRs :(

If you spend no money at all don't even bother with granblue.

The minimum you should spend to at least hope to make decent parties is $30 whenever the suptix is there (roughly every 2 months), so you are guaranteed to get the SSR you want and that's usually enough to fill the gaps and build parties of 3 SSRs for Light+Dark and couple other elements.

Just living on free rolls alone is pure hell, yeah you may get some good SSRs sometimes, but filling holes without the convenience of being able to pick characters is a massive pain and pretty much all SRs are fucking garbage but few of them in very specific fights.

>pulled this yesterday
>didn't get any of the other cute swimsuit girls
I'm so happy but pissed at the same time.

>all these sluts

Posting undisputed best girl, everyone else can fuck off.

Too bad hes fucking DEAD and will never get a 5*
And I don't really want to look at him for a good long while after the shitfest that was last guild war.

You know the next step user.

I still have a $30 beginner ticket pull from summer last year so I'd be able to pick anyone from last year's summer. Is Bikini Naryu good for dark? Or anyone?

I hate this shit game so much, Dokkan and Brave Souls are where its at

She is top tier with Dark Jeanne and Vira. Glass canon however.

Dokkan is just single player bullshit and the game is unsecured (hacking is possible, all fights are handled client side) so it's fucking shit.

Granblue is secured, every single request is handled server side. You cannot cheat in battle, there's no such thing as modded APK and so forth. The only possible way to "cheat" in granblue is botting to automate some quests.

I don't even understand how can anyone spend a single cent on a game where everyone can just use hacks.

>pulled 6k crystals
>got third Athena, a Dark Angel Olivia, Zeus, and Quetzalcoatl
>still no summer Ayer
reeeeeeee

Is botting easy in Granblue? Any guide for it anywhere?

Then I'll probably go for her eventually. Thanks man.

It's easy but you'll get suspended within ~10 days. I got 4 temporary suspension for that over the course of a year. I'm on my last last chance (apparently) so I've stopped botting.

I wouldn't recommend it really. It's just a browser game so you can use any basic macro software to automate easy quests like Angel Halo farming. Cygames have botting detection tools and also use heuristics to detect if you perform the same actions too often and too consistently. Technically even a "physical bot" (like something moving your mouse and clicking physically) would get detected and could get you banned.

used goods

lads what do? did a 20 roll earlier today and got three SSRs but every so often maybe once a month this shit happens to me on the pc app and I can't get to the home page

Try with a VPN, probably a peering issue. Does it works from your phone using mobile network?

tabun arigato missus user onee-chan

Water Naru is only good for Varuna builds, she's okay otherwise.

Stop using the chrome app and use the webpage.
To clarify, "Bikini" Naru = Summer Naru = Water Naru, meaning you can't use her in your dark teams. You could use her skin if you got both of them, though.