HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the "youtube heroes" overzealously flagging anything with depictions of violence.

For anyone who doesn't know what YHs are, think of the memes about Sup Forums janitors, but instead of hotpockets they are gifted google merchandise.

how the fuck cares?

People concerned about overzealous censorship and social engineering on youtube.

HL3 confirmed

>game you've been defending and insisting will still be made for years gets its story posted by the writer
>make video saying episode 3 is dead, but not half life 3
>video gets flagged

how likely is suicide at this point?

people that arnt fucking retarded hillbillies with internet access

The fuck are you talking about? YouTube never actually went through with the Heroes thing

>That's the "youtube heroes" overzealously flagging anything with depictions of violence.
They actually went through with that youtube heroes bullshit? I figured they would have backed out of that after all the backlash. Who the fuck am I kidding google has a monopoly on this shit they don't give a fuck.

The Episode 3 is dead video was made 2 years ago. He posted a video yesterday talking about beta maps that were leaked and fixed up by modders and it was taken down today.

>Valve news network is Sup Forums

Just like Discord is competing with Skype, Youtube desperately needs competition.

dumb trap poster

>hillbillies

I think you meant "niggers," faggot.

YouTube can do whatever they want it's a private owned business so who cares

They have people who are basically youtube heroes, they just don't call them that.

Excellent post, shoulda saved it for a thread where it actually would have been relevant though.

You follow the guy on his personal twitter? That kid is Sup Forums as fuck.

>thread has nothing to do with Sup Forums
>cry about Sup Forums anyways

>It got taken down
The fuck I watched that video like a few hour ago

WHO ARE THESE FREAKS CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN?

>*breathes in*
when did it become okay to type like this on Sup Forums?

i think it's just one guy trying to force it at this point

It's because of violent content in the video. i.e. mature games, guns in the thumbnail etc.

Advertiser don't like it. For someone who worked in marketing, I'm kinda shocked that it took so long. In every other media they are actually quite anal about the placement and timing about their commercials.

About bloody time they do something about it. Imagine paying a fortune for air time on youtube and your commercial comes before a DSP video. That really could have a negative effect on the image of the company/the product.

*of their commercials

The time of random product placement is over.

>implying people give a shit about ads before youtube videos

>implying people dont just talk to another while waiting for the ad to play

>implying people dont just say fuck you and block them

What Half Life 3 video?

>P-PLEASE IM NOT SUBHUMAN LOOK AT NIGGUR
Whatever helps you go back to fucking your dog, Billy Bob

WAIT, youtube has ads?

Fuck off tyrone, you ain't better than a dog fucker, since you fuck obese white girls while saying that everyone likes bbc while having bull fantasies.

Tyler is such a fucking cuck
His entire life revolves around trying to land a job at Valve. He fucking dreams of being Valves PR and community guy.

It's an AI that looks for specific patterns like tags, video descriptions or things in the video itself that might be (((advertising unfriendly))).

Wow it's almost like a monopoly on video streaming is a bad thing. Wow it's like the people can just leave Youtube, effectively making them go broke overnight and go somewhere else right?

You now realize how bad a monopoly on anything is. You're fucked.

It's not a monopoly. There are other alternatives that are basically copyright wastelands like Dailymotion where you can find entire movies and tv series uploaded.
It's just greedy fucks that want as much money as possible so they'd rather stay cucked on Youtube and bitch about it.
Just setup a patreon and move to DM.