Randy

Randy

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/350280/discussions/0/1473095331492486485/#c1473095331492972230
youtube.com/watch?v=EK161I9Xy54
steamcommunity.com/app/320240/discussions/0/2579854400752216871/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IS

MAKING

MEMES

BADASS

Its time?

>randy is making memes badass
okay

Wow! Did you just say "Badass"? I didn't think ANYONE still used that word. Well, not literally. I know PLENTY of people use that word, but it's always a refresher. Speaking of refreshers, I think you might need a little refreshment yourself, friendo! Y'know, for your memory? Still haven't completed those sidequests I gave you. Don't you want my BADASS rewards? Of course you do! They're BADASS! So get to it! They shouldn't be that hard. All you have to do is kill a few skags. Easy! Unless you're some sort of animal rights activist or something. Then I guess it'd be kind of hard. *cough* You're not one of those, are you, pal? If you were, I'd have to seriously rethink some of my life choices! But seriously, sidequest time! Just go kill a few skags, and come see me for your reward. I'm sure I'll have some more jobs for by then! BADASS!

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER

I hope randy gets an awful and slow death

>wouldn't happen again for almost 100 years
Every 18 months on average you fucking retard. It's even worse that he's referring to a total eclipse passing over the most of the US because that's happening again in 2024, which is an ironic year given what Randy was trying to imply.

>likely the same amount of time in which you'll make a hit game again

JUST

Honestly he looks like a next level "JUST'D" gordon freeman. Don't anons think so ?

So what's next after battlebots?

No one is going to risk their money with them now

why does he look like a shittier more contemporary version of ned stark?
>the one who makes the shitty game should make it f2p

This is a pretty decent reply from him here. Cant really say much wrong with that.

I fear Randy might come from a loaded family thus he might be able to keep Gearbox alive for longer than he should.

Orendi is hot, at least.

It's not the same, Cliffy isn't the relentless douche that Randy is

I was actually just thinking that he looks like Sean Bean's shitty cousin.

>Cliffy isn't the relentless douche that Randy is
How new are you user?

>Cant really say much wrong with that.
A CEO replying to a hot glue post?

You make this thread every day

Post the kingdome come devs answer.

this is one of my favorites

He probably made it with a fake account.

Stairs

Cliffy is worse. He got super buttmad over UT3 failing so he called all PC players pirates and blamed them for its failure. Got rich from Xbox players, proceeded to mock them saying that they were mad that they didn't get Lawbreaker before it came out and instantly died. Crawled back to PC "I didn't really mean it, PC is great", and then Lawbreakers died there too.

>shitty tweet versus Aliens colonial marines

>unlike the past you envision
but he didnt have to envision it, thats just the way it was? Is he trying to be like 'goctha with my progressivism!' whos trap cock is he trying to please?

how dare he taint his image

He has spent his entire career trying to get attention from John Romero.

>check randy's twitter
>mfw there's a gearboxquebec
There was actually something worse than 2kaussie.

We have gender neutral restrooms now. They're just called "restrooms."

Is Cliffy B the Fred Durst of video games?

Nice, I had no idea what you were referring too I had to search for it, IIRC isnt him the guy that got harassed by some retard that told him africans lived in middle age poland?

Cheers, this is just too good.

No that was one of cd project red devs about the Witcher 3

>IIRC isnt him the guy that got harassed by some retard that told him africans lived in middle age poland?
yes

so cliffy b is the one guy that bought daikatana?

Nice. I almost want to forgive Vavra for Mafia 2 being crap.

It wasn't mafia 1 but it sure as hell wasn't crap.

>be cliffy b
>create a hero shooter with hardcore fps players as your target audience
>use shit like this in your marketing
What the actual fuck? Did he really think people that play Quake and Unreal are giving a single fuck about something like gender-neutral bathrooms?

Is that the disc for nms?

Daily reminder that lawbreakers is flopping so hard Cliff Noplayerinski is forcing its developers to post on the steam forums attacking "competitive game" AKA Overwatch

Have you guys read the fanfiction of anita sarkeesian killing Randy?

Lawbreakers doesn't even look bad, but it's like... whatever? you know. Like I look at it and then instantly forget about it. Why does this game even exist? There's a bunch like this already. They should have waited a few years until Overwatch died down.

I'll never understand this "liberals are casuals, conservatives are the hardcore gamers" shit came from. It was always the left that played the "nerdy" games and the right just stuck with Call of Dutty and Madden.

I like the first half, but story-wise the second half sucks so much dick.

Still, absolutely excellent atmosphere and graphics at the time.

Bravo

>buttblasted dev starts chimping out
>thread turns on him
>another dev has to close the thread to save him
Holy shit.

Can someone explain why Howard shifted gears at the end, I almost find it funny but I can't put my finger on why.

anything new?

Post more Vavra, I have neither played the game nor browsed his bantz.

I don't know the guy, but with the "...so a demo" it looks like he was irritated at randy doing PR speak and not just saying so flat out. Exagerated for emphasis:
>"We have new shiny trial version with reduced functionality and you can buy full game if you like it!"
>"Just call it a demo then, holy shit you flagellating pusbag, how dare you act like my buddy STFU."

Is it still there or did it get deleted?

I think its still up

Yep, its still up
steamcommunity.com/app/350280/discussions/0/1473095331492486485/#c1473095331492972230

Was actually looking for it, thanks senpai.

WTF are you on about?
Are you even old enough to remember when Quake was popular?
Most Quake players were total edgelords.

"gearbox ceo doesn't know if they'll do another half life game"
why the fuck would they ask Randy of all people?

Some retard asked him yesterday if Randy could make another half life related game, he just replied that it was not up to him to decide that

what's even the point of being hostile to overwatch anymore anyway?
even paladins sort of moved on and ignore all that shit

Dev's 300% buttmad. His post basically reads as a literal baby tantrum.

Kids dont play battleborn anyway

Kind of sad. There's nothing really wrong with Lawbreakers per se, but it just has no reason for even existing.

>Wow this market is over saturated. Let's jump in! What could go wrong?

lel

Spotted the underage.
youtube.com/watch?v=EK161I9Xy54

steamcommunity.com/app/320240/discussions/0/2579854400752216871/

>having to asure that Randy isn't working on your game