Is there a single game where Charisma is actually worth investing?

Is there a single game where Charisma is actually worth investing?

no

I thought it was pretty handy in Fallout New Vegas.

Violated Heroine

this. Charisma was very useful in New Vegas.

Yeah, filling myself with mentats and moonshine really helped me passing some speech checks

Mount and Blade

The Technomancer. But it sucks, I'd be pissed if I payed for it

Planescape: Torment.

Planesc--
ayyy

>trying to scrape together enough charisma items because the non speech check option is so shitty

This is actually untrue, Speech is useful not Charisma, you can level Speech without investing in Charisma.

Nah

I usually just charisma 1, power level speech to 80 then be done with it.

Morrowind.

post that image with the scissors

charisma isn't TOTALLY useless
the main draw it has is to buff companions' stats by a lot at high levels, but I don't much like having invincible murderbeasts play the game for me so I can't say how much of a stat boost it actually turns out to be or whether it's worth investing in for that purpose

It's great if you're doing the Jewish playthrough in Fallout New Vegas

Only in Fallout 2
That's because 2 has actual Charisma (not speech) checks and the companions are actually useful (companions are useful in NV too but it's always a static 2 limit in that game)

INT>END>PER>STR>AGI>LCK>CHA

>INT>

mass effect

DEX>WIS>CHR>STR>CON>INT

wikiHow is gay as fuck

Oh yeah, that extra damage from companions and the single-digit starting boost to Speech really helped me.

>putting points into int or chr when str exists in the same game
>me face when

Any multiplayer game whatsoever. Just pep up the drooling masses and bask in the warmth of pure unadulterated retard happiness.

Maybe after wisdom and intelligence.

Wasteland 2 for your squad leader.
If you max out Charisma and your leadership skill, you can end up with like a 20m radius of +20% chance to hit for allies and -7% chance to hit for enemies permanently around your leader.