I'm leaving!

I'm leaving!

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3696726
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are there no lewds of this brat?

I don't think so

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, bitch!

Now accepting sexual favors as payment.

What's this?

I just use cheat engine to always get the pin every time.

It's not hard to earn her favour.
I gave her the same markup I gave Louie (and subsequently all adventurers) which was about 110 or 109% base price. The little girl will bite at that kind of deal. Get her in your good books early game where you're only going to be selling apples and other pocket change items, and the little girl's own 'budget' will increase until she can drop 50k on armour she cannot even wear.
My guess is that her parents believe she's a better haggler than them and give her the money to do all the shopping

Man those margins are insane. I don't think I charged anyone more than 160%+ at any point, even during the shortages or whatever, and I still paid the debt with ease.
I only went to one dungeon once though, that just seemed to be a waste of time.

>I only went to one dungeon once though

Dungeoning is like 75% of the game.

Dungeon delving can work out profitable as long as you make infrequent trips and remember what crafting materials you need. You can usually craft something that's more valuable than all the possible loot you can gather in a single visit to the first dungeon.

>tfw never unlocked the robot girl

>tfw 50 hours in and still trying
It's just unlocking her and finishing the item encyclopaedia until I complete the whole game

What's the most "optimized" percentage you should sell stuff at during the early game? I remember hearing that there was some kind of trick to it.

Leave and don't come back.
Nobody loves you.
Poor little slut.

Dungeons are only useful after the 4th, and by then you're almost at the end of the time limit. I just leave then for post-game.

>mfw plebs can't into price discrimination

You should constantly sell stuff around their expected price to gain relationship points with them, so they are more likely to become regular customers and have bigger budgets to buy expensive items.

*leave them

Why didn't these people ever make a sequel?

it literally prints money

104-108%, you can get away with 115% without haggling usually if you're selling something expensive and want to make most of the money.

I'll leave your cunt dripping semen, whore

Of fucking course. You have to squeeze out every last pix without ever losing a sale if you want to be like your pic related

Teach me your jewish ways, i need to extract more shekels from the goys.

>Why didn't these people ever make a sequel?

They did though?

Assuming you're running your store right dungeon delving will never be as profitable as pure hard capitalism, honestly I only see it being useful at the start just going once to get a headstart on your inventory and get the profit rolling.

Each character has a range of markup percentage they will buy at for things they specifically ask for, with rng determining where in that range their cutoff is for that transaction
If they ask for a general item the same rules apply but they won't pay more than their budget

bugs.... lay off the carrots....

Thanks for the help

Not him but I will teach you the ways of the jew.

Protip one: money moved is profit, gold you're sitting on isn't going anywhere ideally you should be putting all your gold into stocking inventory to sell while only bringing it back to cash to pay denbts
Protip two: buy high and sell skyhigh, whenever an item goes red the guild markup doesn't get anywhere near the store markup price, you can make a killing whenever anything goes red
Protip 3: Dungeon running is for collectors and poor people

eating your customers is bad for business
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3696726

I can never make it past the second month. God I suck.

>That thief cunt killed me and made me have to go back a week so I wouldn't go bankrupt
>Come back and beat the shit out of her
>No option to have her take responsibility for her crime against me
>She offers to work for me
>Can't say no
I hate this

>this exists

>They did though?

nani?

Is the PvP in this game even good/fun?

She's both best girl and best adventurer though.

End yourself.

oops wrong thread

I don't know. But sexy lewds of this bratty little girl would make me glad.

Maybe you should just be a better jew, user.

>Recettear pvp complete with undercutting, trying to bankrupt your opponent and using unscrupulous means to get ahead

Fund it.

Ple...Please stay, I'll give it to you for free.

>Once your rival goes bankrupt you can either hire them to work for your company or find them working the streets