ITT fuck you I liked it

ITT fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpsJYFdJnk8
youtu.be/o4jlx0C4GFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont get the hate for cata. Especiappy for Vashjir i think underwater questing was really good. And the fact that location looked absolutely gorgeous helped it immensely.

cata was alright imo

Lots of people liked it.

But user, it was good.

Man, I was so bummed about Brink. So much potential flushed down the toilet. The trailer with Ark security invading the shanty town gave me a hard-on.

I thought Brink was great in terms of everything but online gameplay, which they royally fucked up. Loved the aesthetic and setting and how both sides had fairly sympathetic viewpoints.

iirc the only people who dob't like the ps3 are either diehard xbox shills or the entirey of Sup Forums

>>
>diehard xbox shills or the entirey of Sup Forums
whats the difference

casuals crying about dungeon difficulty. they weren't even "harder" than TBC dungeons and you were forced to do TBC dungeons for attunements.

This

>brink 2.0

Reminder that Brink is F2P on Steam right now. I've never played it though.

Started off kinda okay for me, then went straight to shit when they started making dungeons easier.

both were trash. brink especially

reminder you can play a better F2P game made by the same devs of brink on Steam right now

I think the menu soundtrack was pretty good. It'd be cool if Dirty Bomb followed up on it.
youtu.be/wpsJYFdJnk8
youtu.be/o4jlx0C4GFs

Shame its netcode is pure trash, everyone's fucking playing campaign which is vs bots (which were coded to be pure retarded) instead of the actual multiplayer mode because of the netcode being ass. There was a moment in time where they COULD have done something to make this better, but that time has long passed.