So which has the best pvp?

so which has the best pvp?

Dark souls 1

Absolver.

DaS2 >>> DaS1 >>> DaS3 > BB > DeS

Dark Souls II, how is this even a question? It's the only one who got it right

Question, is Bloodborne full of "mock" invaders. I have just got to old yarnham and what was most deffo a hunter started attacking me but in a super retarded and erratic way, but he really didn't try. I can't be sure if the computer was trying to emulate a human player or if i had just been attacked by a retarded.

Dark souls 2 and Bloodborne.

Demons souls is dead as fuck. Dark souls 1 is completely ruined by poise stacking backstab fishers. Dark Souls 3 is fucking boring trash.

I liked bloodborne the most because it's more fast paced

Yes

Oh... why??

>Dark Souls
>PVP
I feel like the entire franchise would be better if they stopped bothering with this meme.
Just stick with co-op PVE because that seems to be the only thing they can implement competently.

2, by far. You can tell when people just hate 2 because of memes when they say otherwise and refuse to give it that.

chromehounds

None, none of the games are designed with any focus on PVP so there's a huge lack of mechanics and lots of retarded shit can be done
It's just stupid fun, each one is a special kind of retarded you might like a bit more than another

>git gud!!!!
I'd beat the majority of you brainlets and your faggoty cheese builds but I don't waste my time with these games anymore

That was likely one of the NPCs. The bro of the fag with the halting gun shooting at you. Some are more challenging than others.

I don't know I havent finished the game because if Souls Fatigue. I played 1, 2, & 3 within a year and change probably. But I guess they are other hunters that have gone mad or something.

Only a scrub plays these for PvP.

dark souls 2

2 easily. I don't give about a shit about PvP so it's a shame they wasted tons of time on it instead of the main game.

>with the halting gun

Yup, the exact one, really threw me off. He was acting just retarded enough, trying to get me out into the open that i thought he was real.

PvP in all the games is rubbish, pointless argument. Invasions are a great concept though

Dark Souls 1

Demon's Souls' was fun but extremely abusable. Running firestorm and infinite unbreakable claw stunlocking is more game breaking than even a rollbuffed stone greatsword

DaS2 and 3 are just trash

Bloodborne's bell system is shit

invading can be fun. organized pvp is just stupid though.

1>2>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB

I love the games but they're all shit PvP, 90+ percent of the time it's just infinite rolling with elemental weapons or stupidly high health heavy armor builds