Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/(current)
vidyart2.booru.org/(backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XzN7W
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/drakengard/images/c/c9/DD3_Zero_SS5.png/revision/latest?cb=20131224185645
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3072037
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zanza_concepts.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2387399
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/722796
imgur.com/a/cE3bz
imgur.com/a/k2IFS
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/386313223/#q386314172
imgur.com/a/Yq8OW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your waifu loves you!

See you next game?

Requesting my MMO character on her "Lifeguard Uniform", doing stuff related to it like sitting on one of those lifeguard chairs watching the surroundings, yelling from the chair at someone breaking the beach rules, using her whistle on the sight of problems, running around the shore gracefully or anything else related to lifeguards/beach you can think about.

The only exception is CPR and such, ignore those.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

ANCHOR POST

DWARF OP

Requesting a comfy picture of Escha and Logy

Requesting Toko Fukawa/Genocide Jack and Peko Pekoyama double grinding their pussies on opposite sides of a dick.

You can find the pose here:
imgur.com/a/XzN7W

Draw her spats-clad ass, for example while doing some stretches or workouts like squats, or sweaty post-workout if you'd rather do that.

Original artist of the Angela anaconda here, I might have a redo on that one was I also thought it was pretty shitty.

Requesting Mettaton gaped with cum running out of his anus

Requesting The Thing movie poster with Astolfo from Fate, but changing the title to The Trap, making the shining come out of his crotch.

You already got this.

And you cannot deny top right

Requesting dumb JRPG party(member)slut taking on a monster that's overleveled, and then being its submissive breedwhore after it beats her.

don't
just move on to the next one
worst part of digital paint is how so many people waste too much time on one piece when they should have moved on
Just pay attention to your skin tones next time

I'd like a drawing of Cerberus going for a walk (alone or with Gran, and if the latter him holding a leash attached to a collar on her?) in the sea level from Granblue Fantasy. I'd be also okay if you just want to draw her without the idea I have.

>joke deliveries
Yeah... nah.

I like the idea behind the picture, myself. Were you going to completely redo it from scratch, though?

Requesting the image in the middle with A2 and 2B's head.
The sword of course as sword weapon from the game.

Requesting a chimera with Anne's wings, legs, and boots (sized up to human proportions), Camilla's waist and upper body, Labrys' arms badly covered with Patricia Wagon's synthetic skin wielding Labrys' axe, Hilda's head and hair, but her hat is replaced with Patricia Wagon's helmet, and a scorpion tail made of cucumbers growing out of the back of Camilla's torso.

Top right isn't a joke delivery, wtf are you on about?

but that's all you deserve

Any one wanna give me some joke deliveries

Requesting Zero rebirthing herself from her flower (see link) after her body is destroyed from the inside by an ogre's dick. The ogre is pulling this new Zero out by her wrist for another round of destructive organ re-arrangement.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/drakengard/images/c/c9/DD3_Zero_SS5.png/revision/latest?cb=20131224185645

Yea, I think it was botched from the beginning because I didn't set a good foundation, and the style didn't suit the characters. It was one of those "sunk cost" pictures, ya know?

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

some user wanted a splatoon x dark souls stuff

I don't know what I'm looking at. :(

Tiffany in her bikini, tugging her bottom upwards

you may also give her a futa bulge

That's one spooky squid

Requesting Juri molesting a banana

Requesting Mata Hari (Fate/GO) as a bride or housewife doing menial chores while humming happily.
I would also like to try requesting her as a monstergirl, such as Angel or Sea Bishop for the flowing clothing.

Requesting bad end Gruntilda in a sexy dominatrix outfit

Are you talking about this? >388577885

Go for it, if you think you can improve it, but I think you need to really work on the poses. They seem a bit stiff and I think that's why that one user referred to it as Angela Aneconda. You're not a bad artist, though. I'm sure if you work on the poses, and some of the shading that has less depth (May's bow, for example), this could actually turn out pretty good.

Requesting Aigis being Gerudofied

Requesting beach Nero and beach Tamamo angrily or competitively symmetrical docking or fighting to pull off one another's bikini top in the water.
Mud/oil wrestling is an acceptable alternative

Requesting Menardi and Karst bunny girls

I made this for a save the princess thread, what do you guys think?

Spoilered for extreme gore.

Joke deliveries for a joke of a man

Well, good luck to you, drawbro! As a Pokefag, I'd like to see what your 2nd take on this is like.

Requesting Veran and Cia raping Link. Have Veran sit on Link's face while Cia gives Link's dick a buttjob as he fruitlessly tries to resist/escape.

Zombie Sigma from Megaman X6

Requesting Ying from Paladins getting fucked like this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3072037

Requesting Pauline being grabbed and restrained by a pair of kidnappers. The kidnappers could be any Mario characters.

ENDGAME SPOILER: Requesting Shulk with longer hair and glasses, finding out, to his horror that he's starting to look like the Bionis God Zanza/ his human self, Klaus.

Zanza is someone who may have been Shulk in an alternate universe, with longer hair, who destroyed our universe to create the game's universe and became a god for that universe. He's a major dick.

xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zanza_concepts.jpg

Either that or an injured-looking Shulk being patched up by Sharla, who's scolding his recklessness.

Sharla Ref:
imgur.com/a/CQfuG

Fetish request: Slightly chubby Shulk~

Thank you in advance, I hope you have fun!

this but with brutal Central Park Jogger rape

Takin request be specific

kys

Requesting this Maplestory 2 bunnygirl using the slime like a dildo.

Requesting Megaman EXE version of the Hooligan Sisters.

Ulala from Space Channel 5 taking a... microphone between her tits.

Aigis as a Bimbo with giant tits working at a glory hole covered cum and a dick in each hand.

Requesting some lesbian sexytimes with Iro and Bonnibel from Crush Crush. It can be kissing or even something lewd

You up for memes?

yawn

Requesting R. Mika and Felicia jumping toward each other in attempt to deliver a kick, their feet about to make contact in mid-air. Also, their assets jiggling from the movement.

NOOOOO BIMBO AIGIS IS PURE

Im up for memes but not those kind of memes

That's implying that the marisa clone is cute

Requesting a female character being waved at by the golden fan.

I probably should of mentioned this sfw request only

Requesting Phalanx leading it's hoplites in drills.

mate

Bimbo aigis is old and boring.
Come up with some new thing to put her through.

Requesting futa Aigis domming Misha.

Alternatively, requesting a fusion of Aigis and Misha

futas are made to be dominated

Requesting Rosa with her top and bra lifted, happily giving paizuri.

Ref for what her bare breasts should look like. Really big, with nice big areolae and nipples. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2387399

Pose idea, but doesn't have to be this. Do whatever you want, so long as she's sandwiching a cock between her tits. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/722796

Her face should convey abundant joy... maybe with heart pupils, if you'd like.

this but futa

Futas are imbecile fantasies

Sex itself is a fantasy to Sup Forums.

One Aigis request got deleted with the others. The point still stands: some Aigis requests are from the Mishafag.

Requesting a captive Amy Rose giving a tarot fortune telling to Metal Sonic while they are bored and waiting for Sonic to come to Stardust Speedway.

Futa is fucking gaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Not if you're gay.

Ya it was the only normal one funny enough.

Requesting Es in Litchi's outfit (Blazblue) or her own chinese dress.

it's "imbecilic"
agree, traps are far superior

Its not always seasonal, there ARE drawfags who will draw one girl moreso than others. Some drawfags are waifufags. Why do you think Shantae gets picked so much?

Requesting Millia Rage doing a side split like the reference photos, with her shoes off and a sexy expression on her face.

>Forte: Sumo

Requesting Ryo Sakazaki dressed in a sumo wrestler fundoshi and adopting a sumo pose.

If that's the case, then the drawfags here have great taste.

imgur.com/a/cE3bz
Requesting Aigis transformed into a inflatable pool toy like here

>Why do you think Shantae gets picked so much?
Toony, easier to to draw but still anime friendly, cute genki, brown but not black, been around since the 90's

Requesting Charlotte being surprised cause the viewer found her painting her toenails

>One Aigis request got deleted with the others.

No it didn't.

Rizelea, the Valkyrie, fallen from grace and turned into a Dark Valkyrie or corrupted by darkness, etc. If you're not feeling corruption, then a shot of her skirt being lifted up or blown up to show her nice butt and whatever underwear you think she has on, like plain white, some black digit, or a thong, etc.

Sounds like the perfect waifu

Requesting Corrin getting fucked in her tight ass like in this pic imgur.com/a/k2IFS . It can be regular or beach Corrin and the guy doesnt have to be a shota. I would also appreciate her face being visible either in the actual pic of her being fucked or in a cutaway like in the imgur link I posted.

Especially if you're gay.

stfu already

You're not a very good liar

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/386313223/#q386314172

Any requests for black girls?

Motifa

I got you beat
Requesting Aigis being turned into a inflatable Shantae.
imgur.com/a/Yq8OW

Mating press or deepthroating

Requesting Jin Kazama fucking Ling Xiaoyu in the full nelson position. Both nude, please

at least it isn't grotesque

Weren't you the one claiming the futa poster was a falseflagger? Changed you mind now?

More like you're changing your mind now.

And the point is, anyway - using /d/ Aigis requests to try and curtail waifu spam really isn't working