youtube.com/watch?v=jzMoIzd9bxw
youtube.com/watch?v=EqW7OCYpuMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a human being

redpillgod

BIBLE DODGER

Dale

>woke
>ignorant pleb who garners fan base due to low barrier to entry pleb shit like video games and then starts to try to dictate narrative of marxism

Wow...makes me think...

i'm not listening to this blather. give a tl;dr or just fuck off.

this is amazing as an ironic metaview on how humans desperately seek affirmation
but its not so

FUCKING VIDEO

t. brainlet

Evolve.

So, is it actually just meaningless blather?

Opening with a summary is literally the first thing they teach you in elementary school.

this really made me think... when's he gonna run for president? i'd vote

is he playing a character or is this shit actually sincere?

no, he has a point and he's actually completely correct, it's just the way he says it and his reputation will cause people to just dismiss it without even listening, which is somewhat understandable

it's entirely possible he just read this somewhere and is repeating it and didn't come to these conclusions himself, but what he's saying is 100% true

the basic idea is that humanity as a whole is on a decline because we have no goal and nothing to work for and have started to fill our lives with meaningless pursuits that waste our potential as a species, it's basic shit that philosophers have been saying for decades now

Meh, not a horrible video. As a guy who really doesn't like LTG, I actually think he raises some decent points here but it's nothing that hasn't been spouted by random internet philsophers over the past 5 years.

wow so he realized how fucked humanity is and thinks he's suddenly some sort of Hegel 2.0 while also probably unironically thinking that marxism is a good thing, huh.

Are normies really that fucking delusional and out of touch with reality?

Ask Sup Forums that

Hahaha. He suddenly think he woke because he looked at the stars and is sad because our president sucks. Humanity is not getting lost, its just changing. It is different. Sure there is some bad shit going on in the world, but you really want to argue that we aren't better off right now compared to our past? Does he not realize how retarded his entire statement is coming from someone living as comfortably as him. Comfortable because of when he is alive, this time and this point in our humanity. If he were born earlier, not even that fucking earlier how fucked he would be. Lets make a youtube video with some shitty ethereal music in teh background, and talk about how lost we are. Sure. He is either legit borderline mental retardation, or smart enough to know that using this sort of drivel to make himself look like an intellectual will get him more views and more of that money. Neither one is good, and nobody of any moderately high level of intelligence is just going to laugh at this video.

user do you want to go out i enjoy your level of wit desu

LARD GARGLING

Well what do I do? Do I go back to school and try to apply for the next Manhattan Project or just sit on my ass getting paid to do practically nothing and promote laws so I cant be replaced by a 13 year old Indian?

This is not videogames

Sure. Where are you taking me honey xx

ok, but DSP is still /ourguy/ right?

He is still alive?

GO BATHE!!!!!!

idk how he came up with that but I like it

DSP, LTG, chris-chan, and 7 dollar joe is the holy trinity of e-celebs we are allowed to discuss

i wanna see DSP and LTG on a street hand to hand fight, clean and no excuses.

as long as it is kick boxing because my boy DSP's upper body game is not 100 percent

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

LTG is a literal BBC god with a 6'5'' frame. DSP is a fat fuck who has complained about a bad back for almost a decade

who do you think will win?

LTG would wipe the floor with him and then fuck his daughter in front of him.

So basically this?

God damn. That is some god tier aesthetics on white Lowtier.

you are forgetting that DSP has a tactical advantage, years of WWE has instilled in him the spirit of the fight
getting mad that someone is better than you at tekken is a good start, but it isn't going to get LTG where he needs to be

fuck off yaldabaoth

>years of WWE has instilled in him the spirit of the fight
This is the one thing I gotta give Phil, he almost never gives up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppaVuSSMq5k

Why did vid related generate so much asspain? Everything he says is common sense.

>the spirit of the fight

What's that, like the Eye of the Tiger?

The FT10 we got because of this was fucking legend.

close enough, it is what characterizes a warrior
LTG is stronger than DSP without a doubt, but does he have any nuts? This is a factor that needs to be considered

BEEBEE SEA

>4 people
>holy trinity

what the actual fuck did he mean by this?

YEP

You haven't heard they broke up, have you?

GAWD GENE

>Everything he says is common sense.
You answered your own question.

NO BBC EQUALS ANGER

Flat earth faggots BTFO

he's right, in fact humans were likely created by ayys for reasons we don't understand, they directed our evolution to such a high state, its no accident the gulf between humans other animals is so massive, the ayys are watching continuing to steer are evolution we will live aimlessly and without true purpose till they make themselves known to us and show us the way.

whoa cool black guy just wow so cool dance moves good at sports

They're both our only guys.

you forgot to add this guy to the approved list

Oh definitely. I thought it was known that all of Sup Forums are loyal swordlings.

I opened the video, heard this and laughed my ass off then closed it.

Shouldn't open up your video with a joke that funny.

As human beings

brainlet fuck off

LTG is pretty smart about some things but he's also out of his mind on other things
i just want to be able to enjoy his streams again, he has his mic muted all the time and it makes him boring as hell
he should start streaming/lets playing non fighting games more often, he's a lot more entertaining when he has something to talk about

LOW

TRASH

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Win any grudge matches lately, LTG?

beautiful video

literally /ourguy/

SEETHING

>itt people who didn't even watch the video
FUCK OFF NORMIES

>t. old-age black

Get rewired or get left behind, coon.

Truly /our guy/

tldw is he bitching about people cheating during every match or something

no he's talking about humanity's purpose

Evolve...

AFRICAN WARRIORS

youtube.com/watch?v=jzMoIzd9bxw
THIS IS A CHALLENGE

>the basic idea is that humanity as a whole is on a decline because we have no goal and nothing to work for and have started to fill our lives with meaningless pursuits that waste our potential as a species, it's basic shit that philosophers have been saying for decades now
Humanity had no goal since the beginning of its existence and it managed to progress to the state we are today. Fuck off with that stupid shit.

People don't realize this (maybe because they find him entertaining) but LTG is mentally unwell. Not in the usual sense that he's a narcissist or autist that rages at video games. He's truly sick. He confirmed that he was molested as a child and he's absolutely spinning out. He goes on long, pointless, manic rants about nothing, screams at a faceless audience when they don't support his greatness, and swings from one mood to another at the drop of a hat.

We really shouldn't be watching his videos and enjoying his bullshit. It comes from a place of illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqW7OCYpuMM

PARKED BUS

>ltg is a creationist
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhhahhahahahhahha

calm down boogie

This nigger voted for Trump, I bet.

>piercing your ears

you're going to die, might as well go out with some pageantry

Holy shit he has white family? And they make him sit in the back?

Friendly reminder that LTG is the alex jones of the FGC. Reflect on this and everything will begin to make sense.

>*snort*
>I already knew this information

>that gif

is this the fgc Lil' B??