Chris also once argued with a huge black guy named TJ while playing Yu-Gi-Oh...

>Chris also once argued with a huge black guy named TJ while playing Yu-Gi-Oh. When they started talking about how Chris would never get laid, Chris yelled, "I'm going to smack your effing face down!" As TJ stood up like he was going to beat Chris's ass, Chris shrunk and whimpered "I mean your face down monster...."

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYHqGcR3xi0
derpibooru.org/1406937
derpibooru.org/1385348
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4A_Wr90L4
youtu.be/hOsOwKjlARI
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY
youtube.com/watch?v=-bcitGjjlkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op for making a stupid thread.

>Totes lez

at least Chris proudly displays his gender unlike "secretgamergrrl" who spent the entire convention with his pronouns hard turned around

>that guy's face in the background

>when you see a sweetheart from the ground up

One of the prime examples of why Obama Care should also handle mental health.

Did Chris-Chan develop tits or are those just his moobs?

He's one of those fake trannies that sits around all day eating McDonalds and rubbing oestragel on his skin and assumes his tits are getting bigger because of binaural beats.

Little girl in background: why is that ugly man wearing a dress mummy?
Mum thinking to herself: I fucking knew I shouldn't have brought her here.

Moobs and a bra, I've seen him topless fairly recently.

Lewd.

TJ, Chris clearly knows how to please a woman.

>notices bulge
OwO

>hating cwc threads
fucking kys

ALL trannies are fake. Gender dysphoria is a fad.

>We can't even have a CWC thread anymore.
I fucking hate this board. Oney threads can reach bump limit but this will get deleted.

>liking Chris threads
Stop it. Get some help.

not video games

>Little girl in background: why is that ugly man wearing a dress mummy?
>Mum thinking to herself: I fucking knew I raised a transphobic CIS scum bigot

Fix'd.

>you will never get to experience reverse cowgirl whirlpool tilt a whirl with based chrischan

Why live

NOT VIDEO GAMES.

This guy stopped being funny as soon as his fucking house burned down. I wish people would stop giving him attention so he could quietly cope with his autism or off himself.

>fake trannies
They are all fake versions of whatever gender they wish to be.

does he have under wear on?

DON'T CALL ANYONE

What a tounge twister.

that woodoo sonic totem allays creeps me out

Try having sex for once in your life. Just no animals you fucking leaf.

>that 5 o clock shadow

Frankly I think that reflects poorly on Tj

It's "don't call anybody" you fucking philistine

I bet my friend 400 dollars that Barb would die this year.

Chrischan dsp and ltg will always be videogame related now deal with it fattie

>that spin

Does anyone else like Chris? I've followed him for too long to get upset about anything he does.

He tweets exactly like Chelsea Manning

Threatening to beat a well know retarded person is like having someone tie a noose around your neck; something TJ's ancestors experience first hand.

yes he's wearing underwear

the kiwis love him , like actually love. it's kind of weird.

>ywn be so pathetic that you spend over a decade stalking some retarded tranny
feels pretty good I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=EYHqGcR3xi0

>Chris stood down instead of flat out murdering a guy over a virgin joke

He's clearly the bigger man, which is ironic because he's totally a lady.

Yeah, I agree with this. It's kinda wonk

i didn't even notice it until i read your comic, holy shit

really oodles the noodles don't it?

we made this monster. it's up to us to keep spinning the dials.

>occasionally checking in on a modern day Truman Show is stalking

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian
derpibooru.org/1406937

*she's

There are a shitload of discofags who hate him and take ironic alogging as carte blanche to shit on him for the dumbest nonsense
I honestly don't care how he spends tax dollars, the guy is funny and I want him to continue doing whatever he'd like to do

>comic
i think i have brain damage

I read his twitter every day before I go to bed, why am I like this. Theres a few other lolcows I'm into as well.

>how to spot newfag redditors

How have you been doing lately LG?

>Totes
Is he sleeping in his mom's bedroom now?

dude just pop onto sonichu.com every couple weeks. It's a slow trickle no need to be obsessed.

I can't understand anyone who hates him. Part of the reason I think Anons are so fascinated by him is because we can relate to some of his struggles. I feel for him having no friends in High School as I struggled with this as well. My father is also dead. Any of us could have become him with his upbringing.

I keep seeing this posted. Meme or bot?

ur right, i lived my whole life trying to force this fad and now its finally cool to hate yourself

He's finished uni, but hasn't found a job, so he just spends all day on Sup Forums now.

That's a risky bet to make. Rednecks are an incredibly hardy species and survive decades longer than they should.

Kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1385348

newfag

I just really feel it happening this year, especially since that last video he posted of her begging for money. She doesn't have much longer, if December comes I'll just tell Chris I'll buy him some legos or toys if he does it himself.

>Any of us could have become him with his upbringing
You clearly don't understand CWC

get a load of this faggot

Do ulillillia and CWC have some kind of Picture of Dorian Gray thing going on?

It's like the worse CWC gets, the more functioning ulillillia becomes, the guy is working two fucking jobs now and he can't even walk a block from his house without getting lost

>eqg OC
>not even a proper pony one
This fucking guy.

>Part of the reason I think Anons are so fascinated by him is because we can relate to some of his struggles

Nah, most people just find a Sonic-obsessed tranny who shits himself funny.

Plus it's produced a goldmine of stuff like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4A_Wr90L4

*she's(he's)

I'd stand up too if someone said "effing" in public.

Many people have autism yet grow up to be perfectly normal. His parents enabling all his manchild activities and not letting him be put in special ed was a major contributing factor to what he became. Bob actually tried with him but gave up after Chris got fired from a FAST FOOD job.

I hope it works out for you user. I've just given up on trying to predict the tragic ends of the poor and useless. When we started seeing pictures of Snorlax Barb laying in her hoard I thought that was what a dying human looked like. Nearly a decade later I still don't fully understand how wrong I was.

You have no idea what actually enabled him. It was us, we drove him and his family to the edge. You were too underage to be here for it though I imagine.

bob encouraged chris to not work

>It was us
He was doing stupid shit long before the internet got to him. Even if he was never discovered he'd still be a deluded manchild, just not the infamous laughing stock he is today.

Don't bother replying to that newfag, probably some retard from redd1t

Yeah, but because he couldn't even hold a Wendy's job. He realized Chris was too far gone.

The "No more questions!" gets me every time.

But whose fault was that? I don't think its fair to blame it all on Chris. Bob n barb bear as much responsibility for having a child at their age and then failing to adequately deal with his issues.
Thats not to say Chris is absolved of all responsibility since hes the only one who can change his life but he hasnt been given the tools to do so.

Chris chan movie when?

homosexuality isnt real either all fags are just trying to be trendy

>that chest hair
every time

>lesbian identified male
I want to use this as an excuse and go in women's bathrooms desu

Even sodomites/boy-molesters/pedos have more basis on science than retarded tranny stupidity.

>implying you can't
Worst case scenario a conservative woman snitches on you and you have to explain yourself to the unisex police who won't charge you. Best case libshits agree with you and promptly suck your feminine cock.

Thats the point I'm trying to make. Chris is the way he is because of his upbringing.

oh okay

Hey there, stranger. Care to dance?

Everyone is the way they are because of their upbringing (and genetics).

>the second sonuichi madalion was destroyed because Chris shoved it up his ass

why though?

youtu.be/hOsOwKjlARI

Dance, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY

NO YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE WHAT ARE YOU, IN YOUR FIRST SEMESTER OF A PHILOSOPHY DEGREE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ulillillia is a gem that I want to work with

>there will never be another Liquid Chris

So many newfags, please leave or read the fucking wiki.

Liquid chris will always be the best saga. The latest arc was Doopy or something and everyone was excited but I didn't find it interesting.

im friends with Chris(tina) on normiebook and every time he posts it is so condescending and stupid that it fills me with rage
even if he is retarded, he is still truly a shit person

>having fun in public
>dancing with a girl
youtube.com/watch?v=-bcitGjjlkw
Are you jealous yet?

Sorry I haven't had time to autisticly keep up with Chris since he burned his house down.

That video is hilarious
>Chris gets out his custom amibos to "advertise" says he sells them for $50 a piece
>Dude says he'll buy them for $2
>Chris "Oy Vey!"