ITT:Autistic things you do while playing games

ITT:Autistic things you do while playing games

Whenever I die easily or quickly, I crash my fists together and pretend an energy beam comes out of the fists and then pretend that I'm hit by those beams and blasted into dust painfully.

I do the exact same thing.

me too

brothers

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG

I mentally create a mini narrative for enemies in the game and why they're in certain locations, which ones are the leaders, etc.

Every time I play a [classic] sonic game I HAVE to get the good ending with the chaos emeralds or my autism goes fucking ham. There's not one time I've beaten sonic game without a good ending

are you me

I play video games

I often like to wait for animations to fully play out. Like in GTA when I get out of a car, I will wait until they get out and close the door. I just feel more immersed.

Also in Red Dead Redemption, I would usually go the default cruising speed of the horse instead of mashing A, I felt it was more immersive to go that speed instead of super fast

i speedrun

I briefly imagine the implications of the situation if it were to occur in real life. Like how soul-crushingly lonely it might be to be exploring a beautiful locale but have no one to share it with, or how morbid it would be to murder a bunch of dudes who were just doing their jobs.

I don't understand. Can someone make a drawing or show a picture of what you are talking about?

I play video games

>playing game
>character gets hit
>"argh"
>"yeeeeeeeeeow"
>"ugh ung"
>"Ouch!"

This.

I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to act it out but I'm not getting it

Nothing in this thread can be more autistic than this.

Basically every death in DBZ ever

I understand now. Though what I don't understand is why so many people in this thread do it.

They are just lying because they think it's funny.

But you're killing yourself with the energy beams?

i play dwarf fortress a lot

I didn't know there were women on Sup Forums. Please leave.

>playing GTA IV
>whenever I go to the strip club, I get a lap dance
>every time I would take off my pants IRL and jack off to feel more immersed in the moment

Made it a lot more fun and realistic, usually going out with friends in the game was boring, but this gave it a more immersive element. Plus if you sit through 2-3 lap dances, another girl comes in and they both dance for you

Ouch oof owie my bones

I keep justifying every action I do to myself in my head, and explaining things as if I'm talking to somebody who's never played the game before.

Any time an item spawns after a boss battle, I have to jump on it. I can't just let it fall on my character. Especially in Castlevania games.

I sometimes do those slow movement camera motions in games like E3 demos. It makes the game look nice

I spend a lot of time in games known to be fun to fuck around in.
This in particular was brought out with Halo CE and 2, but CE moreso. I even discovered loadzone manipulations to freeze enemies that haven't been documented on any site's db of loadzone manipulations or enemy freezing techniques, something I am rather proud of.

Is this normal?

This, combined with walking dramatically towards the boss room or whatever if I'm into the story

i take screenshots and post them in /vg/

>loudly clap hands together after dying to an online player and flawlessly transition into flipping off the screen

>If able, if a boss is doing a dying animation, I turned my back to them, sheathing my weapon if possible
>If I have the boss pattern down, I'll play defensively and just do piss-weak counterattacks as if I'm simply toying with them

I do that with everything, like while I work alone at work. Maybe I'm practicing for training?

>beat boss
>throw up gang signs

Where did I pick this up? I'm not even black.

>farcry4
>witcher3
>botw
>assassins creed
>shadow of mordor

I MUST CLEAN MAP FROM ALL MARKERS OR ILL FLIP!

I save again straight after the first save just to feel surr

Same but if I finish the story first because it was the nearest objective I'll never play the game again

>Enter town
>Change character out of armor into fancy robes n shit

I do similar stuff. It's like, let's playing to yourself or something.

I do the back turn too, especially if there's like a burst of energy or something like in dark souls.

In witcher i made maybe two quests from main plot and cleaned out starting area from evey marker then done all side quests then moved back to plot. Then again in novigrad i made one quest of main plot and cleaned most of markers.

Hahaha

I flip off every enemy that I just killed or has killed me.

Are you AVGN?

I mouthbreathe when things get intense

I do the exact same things. I sometimes take it a step further, like when I draw my sword in Skyrim, I'll tilt the camera down and to the left slightly, as if my character is looking down as he grasps the handle.

Also, if I die or fail a mission for the millionth time, I fly into a sort of repressed rage and kind of vibrate a bit while rubbing my face with both hands and grimacing, sometimes doing a pseudo growl deep in my throat. But only if no one is around to witness it.

>Smash 4
>Land a KO Punch as Little Mac
>Throw my left arm and fist into the air to simulate the KO Punch

>Marvel vs Capcom 1/2
>Activate a hyper combo
>let go of the joystick and snap my fingers really quickly during the start up animation

>pokemon
I have this really autistic algorithm for naming my pokemon that leads to shit like this

>hl2
>chase down live grenades so I can throw them back

Every fucking time

On games with any degree of freedom like prey or arpgs like sacred, diablo, torchlight etc. I have to explore every single nook and cranny of the map until it's 100% filled in.
Autism life

I blame the game when it's legitimately user error, such as clearly missing a jump by jumping too early. I complain when the game cheats too, but I do it more for when I screw up. The game should know what I intend to do, not what I press buttons for.

I inhale my farts and pretend they're power stenches that make me better at the game

Try to keep all the party at the same level.

Yeah, those Pokemon names are pretty autistic, lad.

Wtf

every time I jump in mario I yell YAHOO

I make up my own stories while playing a RPG, mostly because the legit story tends to suck balls.
Also, sometimes I like to just settle down somewhere and pretend I'm living a normal life with a family, work,etc. Basically The Sims: RPG Edition

I tilt my controller in the direction I wanna move towards regardless of the genre

>game gives you all your party members at the same time
>party member goes down then you win the combat
>dead party member gets no exp
>they will be permanently half a step behind everyone else for the rest of the game unless you reset your save

It hurts

I buy and play through both versions of the pokemon games.

And thanks to gyro this is actually a thing that keeps fucking me up when I use a controller without it.

>beat every single quest sequentially before i leave an area
and
>only move at walking speed

I do the same thing.

I go on Sup Forums and bring up something in life that's been depressing me, then I samefag and reply to myself as the voice of reason, saying it's going to be okay, and give a bunch of reasonable advice to myself. It actually makes me feel a bit better.
polite sage for non-vidya

>That guy who types "oof" in the chat every time he dies in TF2

>prefer to play as masked characters in fighting games (yoshimitsu, nightmare, hakumen etc)
>always wear full face helmets in games with character customization
Maybe I'm autistic

I recently played Mass Effect. I made a check list of all the systems so I wouldn't forget anything. Wrote with "!!" when a planet wasn't available, to remind me. I like it. Then it gets useless with ME2 and 3, since it'll tell the percentage of the system that is explored. The checklist page turned into a reminder to feed the fishes for ME2 now.
Other than that I rage very easily. I put most of my fingers in my mouth then bite them. Sometimes hit things or myself, break stuff. Autistically scream also. It's hard to contain the screams at night.

Holy shit i do this even outside of games
Sometimes I'll even question a belief I have and try to figure out what my justification for that belief is just in case I accidentally reveal my power level in public

Kek I used to do this, but I broke that habit. I also used to do the thing that Michael Cera does in Superbad when he dies while playing that Playstation game and goes "Oh, that's fun. Why do they make that, if you can't fucking win?" That was years before Superbad came out though.

I have to go through every dialog option of every conversation even if I'm not interested or have heard it before
I like to do one mission/quest at a time even if it takes me somewhere where another quest's objective is
I will check wikis/guides for the consequences of decisions before making them
If I accidentally skip/cut off some dialog I have to reload a save, even if it was just an NPC saying something as I walked by

imagine myself living that games world, becoming friends with protagonists or different characters and living a life there.

Can't you go to Sup Forums with this at least?

Hi DSP

When I play games I really have fun

This probably isn't much but I self insert into nearly every game I pick up.

It's going to be alright.

Every time I replay FF9, I make sure to max out any new ability a item might give. I am currently grinding and maxing everyone right before Tera for no reason other than the fact that 1 time I played the game I missed a silver lance for Freya and triggered my autism

I grind 3 robe of lords as soon I leave Lindbluim

I have O.C.s for literally every game I play. Some of them are just me with cool powers and an edgier personality.
I also have O.C. for series that I like which aren't vydia.

I look up every (real world) gun in a game you can use just to see how much they get wrong about it
Half Life really fucked up with the SPAS-12

I still do that. Stage 1 is just frustrated sighs/groans. Stage 2 is that, stuff like "Oh cool, it's not like I dodged that or anything" and "No yeah, just keep stunlocking me, that's fine." Stage 3 is critical mass, when I just start slamming swears and nouns together and wind up shouting things like "shitwagon" or "assgasket" or "pissmuffler"

Yeah, this. I sorta mentally explain the game and the systems and the combat and shit as if I'm showing it to someone who's never played it.

Can someone explain what this looks like

Iktf. I have a story for every single game I played. It hurts when you realize it's not real

this
>FF8
>draw
>99 of each available spell before moving to the next area

>can't sage anymore
>trying to sage a topic discussing video games habits.
I thought OP's story was the pinnacle of autism, but you just flew in like a hurricane and claimed the crown.

Whatever you have to do to get by.

No.

I do the dialogue thing as well. Especially in something like New Vegas, where the options you've chosen become grey instead of white. All options must be grey. I also do the individual quest thing, to a certain degree. If it's something like a fetch or kill quest, I'll do multiples. But multiple story-driven quests must be done individually

>>trying to sage a topic
He was saging because he didn't contribute, retard, that's what you used to do here.
fucking newshit moron

See

>can't sage anymore
>trying to sage a topic discussing video games habits.
You're actually fucking stupid.

leddit me mes xddd

>kill someone really neatly
>point both fingers at screen
>"heh!"

I rub my thumb around every single part of my directional pad. It somehow makes me feel calm.

I like to imagine just regular old ass me getting sent to whatever vidya world.

>assgasket
Definitely taking this one. I usually combine "fuck" or "shit" with body parts, and end up with long strings of swears and anatomy.

And the occasional "ow" when getting hit or dying was bad but how the fuck do you even come up with something this autistic? How do you even manage to survive in the world doing shit like this?

>when there are nested dialog trees and one of the topics kicks you back to the top and you have to go back in just to grey out the option for "Let's talk about something else"